The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7920
Original post by Nator
:eek: Can you not just right Chemistry 1 for Unit 1, or do we have to write the unit title?

We were told to write unit title. Not that the chemistry ones have that much difference in them, going from 'basic concepts' to 'further'.
Also this is our physics A2 1 unit title:
'Momentum, Thermal Physics, Circular Motion, Oscillations and Atomic and Nuclear Physics'.
I had some fun trying to abbreviate that one :hmpf:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7921
Original post by SilverArch
I've had two acknowledgements now..waiting on Newcastle and Leeds (and Leeds second course)
I'm going to be addicted to checking track when my details come, even though there'll almost never be any changes :biggrin:

I'm addicted to checking UCAS Apply, I think I will need to go to rehab when I get my track details.
Reply 7922
Original post by Besakt
I'm addicted to checking UCAS Apply, I think I will need to go to rehab when I get my track details.

You are giving a pretty accurate description of me after I get my track details. For now I'm addicted to checking emails.
Original post by Besakt

Haha, does anything even update on Apply?
Reply 7924
Original post by Normandy114
Haha, does anything even update on Apply?

Well it went from waiting for my referee to add reference to UCAS is processing my application, then it might self destruct when I get my track details so I'll just keep watching it. :biggrin:
Original post by Besakt
Well it went from waiting for my referee to add reference to UCAS is processing my application, then it might self destruct when I get my track details so I'll just keep watching it. :biggrin:

Hate to burst your bubble, but even after it's processed it still shows that message, just checked mine and it still says it's being processed, despite me having track details.
Reply 7926
Original post by Normandy114
Hate to burst your bubble, but even after it's processed it still shows that message, just checked mine and it still says it's being processed, despite me having track details.

Oh. :redface:
Reply 7927
anyone got any interviews yet?? xx
Reply 7928
Original post by Anonom.
anyone got any interviews yet?? xx

A couple of guys from Birmingham have.

Check here.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry
okay, i've sorted out the whole 'wierd looking ucas' issue now :smile: my application and reference have been approved, just waiting for the bloody tutor to send it off now!

anybody else really paranoid that their ukcat score isn't going to be sent to their unis?

i contacted pearson vue about what data they use to match up the scores and they said they use 'demographical data' stored in the pearson vue database. any idea on what that could be?
Reply 7930
Original post by laurie:)
okay, i've sorted out the whole 'wierd looking ucas' issue now :smile: my application and reference have been approved, just waiting for the bloody tutor to send it off now!

anybody else really paranoid that their ukcat score isn't going to be sent to their unis?

i contacted pearson vue about what data they use to match up the scores and they said they use 'demographical data' stored in the pearson vue database. any idea on what that could be?

Stay cool it will be fine!
Reply 7931
I can log on to Track now. :biggrin:
Original post by oldbatty
Stay cool it will be fine!

im trying! do you know when they get sent off??
Reply 7933
im trying! do you know when they get sent off??

Once your reference is done the school sends it off.
Original post by Besakt
Once your reference is done the school sends it off.

i meant when are the ukcat scores sent off by pearson vue :tongue:
Reply 7935

Early November, I remember reading it somewhere. So we probably won't get a reply from UKCAT universities until then unless you have applied to somewhere where you don't even meet the GCSE requirements then you would probably get a very quick rejection, I would assume.
Original post by Besakt
I can log on to Track now. :biggrin:

Same! :biggrin: Got my letter today, though I'm scared I'll break Track if I click on anything :colondollar:
Reply 7937
Original post by Joseppea
Same! :biggrin: Got my letter today, though I'm scared I'll break Track if I click on anything :colondollar:

I haven't got my letter but I just used my Personal ID and UCAS apply username and password. :redface:

Looks pretty boring at the moment, hopefully it will be filled with offers in a couple of months. :biggrin:
Original post by Besakt
Early November, I remember reading it somewhere. So we probably won't get a reply from UKCAT universities until then unless you have applied to somewhere where you don't even meet the GCSE requirements then you would probably get a very quick rejection, I would assume.

I thought it was early November, too (I reapplying and they sent them in November last year), but I think they're doing it shortly after October 15th this year:

'After the UCAS application deadline has passed (15th October 2011), UKCAT liaises with UCAS and obtains from then information regarding the Consortium Universities you have applied to. We then communicate your test result directly to your chosen Universities. You do not need to pass your test result to your Universities yourself.'
From: http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/details.aspx?page=unichoises

I have no idea why they seem to be doing it earlier though. Maybe because of increasing competition, they're doing it for greater efficiency.
Reply 7939
Original post by CraigKirk
I thought it was early November, too (I reapplying and they sent them in November last year), but I think they're doing it shortly after October 15th this year:

'After the UCAS application deadline has passed (15th October 2011), UKCAT liaises with UCAS and obtains from then information regarding the Consortium Universities you have applied to. We then communicate your test result directly to your chosen Universities. You do not need to pass your test result to your Universities yourself.'
From: http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/details.aspx?page=unichoises

I have no idea why they seem to be doing it earlier though. Maybe because of increasing competition, they're doing it for greater efficiency.

Last year it was around the 5th November

Latest

Trending

Trending