The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Yay, new recruits :woo:

Guys, can I have some extra prayers? Uni is really knocking things out of me. I get so panicked about it and then end up shaking so much that I have to lie in bed, and then I still shake :frown:

:console: Prayers offered for you :smile:
Reply 7241
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
You definitely do. Although as a law student if you do go around committing more crimes like that I'd be happy to help you out...

Do you know the time/place (or a website where I can find this out)?

Haha, thank you! I really think you need to let me know who you are so I return the stalking! Though most of my friends think i'm a crazy stalker anyway, but that's not without good reason.
Am encountering a bit of bullying at the moment. Don't know what I've done but seem to have done something...
Original post by rainbowbex
Am encountering a bit of bullying at the moment. Don't know what I've done but seem to have done something...

:jumphug: :console: :lovehug: :console: :hugs:

That's horrible :frown: I will pray for you :yes: You know where my inbox is if you need it (though I'm probably going to bed soon. Damn shakes) :smile:

That's horrible :frown: I will pray for you :yes: You know where my inbox is if you need it (though I'm probably going to bed soon. Damn shakes) :smile:

I know, and I'm upset and then just taking out on my housemate who's a guy and therefore can't possibly tell that I'm upset to.

and thanks for the offer :smile: I hope you are feeling better soon too.
(edited 12 years ago)
I know, and I'm upset and then just taking out on my housemate who's a guy and therefore can't possibly tell that I'm upset to.

and thanks for the offer :smile: I hope you are feeling better soon too.

This makes me :frown: I'll pray for you. Also, while I'm a guy, my inbox is always open!

EDIT:

Praying for you too!
Reply 7246

:hugs:

that sounds horrible, big hugs for you. You can always PM me if you want, or text if you still have my number from greenbelt, always ready to lend a friendly ear to listen if you need it, even if you just want to rant!
Original post by EEngWillow
This makes me :frown: I'll pray for you. Also, while I'm a guy, my inbox is always open!

EDIT:

Praying for you too!

Original post by d123
:hugs:

that sounds horrible, big hugs for you. You can always PM me if you want, or text if you still have my number from greenbelt, always ready to lend a friendly ear to listen if you need it, even if you just want to rant!

Thanks. It's probably not helping that I'm over-tired. I find it much harder to deal with that I would if my good friends were around me but they are not!
Thanks. It's probably not helping that I'm over-tired. I find it much harder to deal with that I would if my good friends were around me but they are not!

Are you too upset to fall asleep? Get some rest and come at things in the light of a new day!
Reply 7249

Being over tired makes everything harder to deal with, and if you're on your own right now especially so - I know I tend to react to things a lot more when I haven't slept properly.
Original post by EEngWillow
Are you too upset to fall asleep? Get some rest and come at things in the light of a new day!

No I'll go to sleep in a bit. And I'm going home this weekend which will be really nice. Managed not to cry down the phone at my dad either! I just need to get some tissues and shut the living room door

Guys, can I have some extra prayers? Uni is really knocking things out of me. I get so panicked about it and then end up shaking so much that I have to lie in bed, and then I still shake :frown:

Praying for both of you!

Also I've just signed up for PS Help too :rofl:

ANDDDDD mega good news, two of my flatties went to Church on Sunday with their ex flattie who is a good friend of mine, and at least one wants to come again :ahee:

:awesome:

And of course! :console:

Oh no ":frown:" As others have said, get some rest and hopefully you will feel a bit better in the morning. And even though I am also a guy, my inbox is open for any potential abuse you may want to take out on a guy :hugs: :redface:

Original post by greeneyedgirl

ANDDDDD mega good news, two of my flatties went to Church on Sunday with their ex flattie who is a good friend of mine, and at least one wants to come again :ahee:

GEG is on a conversion mission tbh :ahee:
Original post by Facticity
:awesome:

And of course! :console:

Oh no ":frown:" As others have said, get some rest and hopefully you will feel a bit better in the morning. And even though I am also a guy, my inbox is open for any potential abuse you may want to take out on a guy :hugs: :redface:

GEG is on a conversion mission tbh :ahee:

Ha ha if only I could get everyone I wanted to convert...that would be an epic super power!
Prayers will be made for you both (Bex and Lonely). You'll get through it!

Does anyone of any good videos made by pastors? I haven't attended church in a such long time!

Oh, another question to the medics. I was just told 'geriatric' is a politically incorrect term. :eek: Is there any other word that can be used to describe illnesses mainly associated to the elderly?
old peoples' diseases
Original post by Tzarchasm
Prayers will be made for you both (Bex and Lonely). You'll get through it!

Does anyone of any good videos made by pastors? I haven't attended church in a such long time!

Oh, another question to the medics. I was just told 'geriatric' is a politically incorrect term. :eek: Is there any other word that can be used to describe illnesses mainly associated to the elderly?

I didn't think it was politically incorrect, though you could use gerontological?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
x

You look like Caggie from Made in Chelsea!
Original post by Calumcalum
I didn't think it was politically incorrect, though you could use gerontological?

Thanks!

Original post by + polarity -
old peoples' diseases

:lol:
Original post by Calumcalum
You look like Caggie from Made in Chelsea!

I'm not blonde, nor do I have amazing eyebrows, but thank you!

Latest

Trending

Trending