The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tzarchasm

Original post by Tzarchasm
Prayers will be made for you both (Bex and Lonely). You'll get through it!

Does anyone of any good videos made by pastors? I haven't attended church in a such long time!

Oh, another question to the medics. I was just told 'geriatric' is a politically incorrect term. :eek: Is there any other word that can be used to describe illnesses mainly associated to the elderly?

You can listen to podcasts from the elders at my church online if you want, click here :smile:
Thanks for the extra prayers guys :smile:

Went to see a second psychiatrist today. It looks like it's schizophrenia :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks for the extra prayers guys :smile:

Went to see a second psychiatrist today. It looks like it's schizophrenia :frown:

:jumphug: :console: least you know :yep:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
:jumphug: :console: least you know :yep:

That's a good way of looking at it :smile:
That's a good way of looking at it :smile:

Always better to be informed :yep: do the psychiatrists have a plan?
Always better to be informed :yep: do the psychiatrists have a plan?

Not really. He was more giving an alternative label to already known/diagnosed symptoms. He suggested a change in medication (which I don't want to do) and further CBT in about six months' time :yes:
Not really. He was more giving an alternative label to already known/diagnosed symptoms. He suggested a change in medication (which I don't want to do) and further CBT in about six months' time :yes:

Well doesn't sound too bad then :h:
Likewise you can find all of the Sunday talks from our church here: http://www.guildfordboilerroom.com/
:smile:

(The current series of talks is all about spiritual gifts)
I'm not blonde, nor do I have amazing eyebrows, but thank you!

Same face :biggrin:
Original post by Calumcalum
Same face :biggrin:

Indeed! I've been told I look like Marnie from Misfits too :yep:
Just got back from the first Alpha course session we're running this year, met a lot of new students and there were some really good discussions happening around various tables which has put us all in good spirits for the coming weeks. (Sadly this'll be the only week I make it to since I'm not in Guildford often enough these days! :frown: )

I really do miss this place. (By the end of this week, you will be sick of hearing about Guildford if you aren't already :P )
Hurry up and end placement! Grrr!
Original post by EEngWillow

I really do miss this place. (By the end of this week, you will be sick of hearing about Guildford if you aren't already :P )
Hurry up and end placement! Grrr!

I'm just sick of trying to navigate the atrocious traffic when I go to visit my friend there!
Original post by Lantana
I'm just sick of trying to navigate the atrocious traffic when I go to visit my friend there!

Oh definitely, the traffic is the only thing I miss!
Original post by d123
Haha, thank you! I really think you need to let me know who you are so I return the stalking! Though most of my friends think i'm a crazy stalker anyway, but that's not without good reason.

If you're a crazy stalker, you should be able to find me anyway :tongue: I think it would be ruin the [my!] fun if I just gave away who I am so easily.
I can't remember anyone called Marnie...
Original post by + polarity -
I can't remember anyone called Marnie...

Christmas special, preggers one who got with nathan.

Christmas special, preggers one who got with nathan.

Ah! That's the episode I haven't seen :tongue:
Original post by + polarity -
Ah! That's the episode I haven't seen :tongue:

Still on 4OD I think :yep:

Well take his suggestion into consideration at the very least... I was loathe to change my medication, but I did and it's worked out much better :smile:
Original post by lovers in japan
Well take his suggestion into consideration at the very least... I was loathe to change my medication, but I did and it's worked out much better :smile:

It's just the aripiprazole seems to be working quite well and I'm scared that if I change, it might not work and then I'll be back to Square 1 again but during a uni term :s-smilie: