The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Ah well us rowers must be hidden from these activities safely upstairs :erm:

For rowers are gentlemen and do not participate in such activities :mmm:

:rofl: Your boat club is doing it wrong.
Original post by Helenia
:rofl: Your boat club is doing it wrong.

I'm not complaining.. I don't really want to get drunk and have everything on display :tongue:

Think of the poor innocent bystanders subjected to nekkid penguin :afraid:
I'm not complaining.. I don't really want to get drunk and have everything on display :tongue:

Pah, lycra is just differently coloured nakedness anyway.
Can now take blood pressure :ahee:

I'm sure you'll be subjected to the nakedness that is the SHAG calendar at some point :wink:

It's all good fun though :p:
Original post by FFCrusader
I'm sure you'll be subjected to the nakedness that is the SHAG calendar at some point :wink:

It's all good fun though :p:

I'm sure I will :erm:

that junior doctors was a nice surprise, i so want another series!
Original post by clarusblue
that junior doctors was a nice surprise, i so want another series!

Whats this about? My housemate was chatting about something that was on tonight about junior doctors?
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Whats this about? My housemate was chatting about something that was on tonight about junior doctors?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0161396/Junior_Doctors_Your_Life_in_Their_Hands_One_Year_Check_Up/

See! Telling the truth! :smile:

Sweet. Might have a watch of that then. Better than doing actual work.

PS. Come at me, bro.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Sweet. Might have a watch of that then. Better than doing actual work.

PS. Come at me, bro.

Was a bit disappointing, tbh. No new clinical footage, just selected "highlights" (Lucy crying, Katherine taking blood from a foot, Adam getting ridiculously excited about giving frusemide, Suzi and the man with the toilet brush) and them chatting about how their experiences have made them grow...
Original post by Helenia
Was a bit disappointing, tbh. No new clinical footage, just selected "highlights" (Lucy crying, Katherine taking blood from a foot, Adam getting ridiculously excited about giving frusemide, Suzi and the man with the toilet brush) and them chatting about how their experiences have made them grow...

Oh. Sounds naff. Probably trying to re-drum up interest in the second series. Might give it a pass then.
It was a bit tedious, especially given that they already did a highlights show earlier in the year. Looking forward to season 2 though - apparently it's only 2 FY2's and the rest are FY1's.
re. Season 2, I've bumped into a couple of them during filming. I've been on an off-camera ward round with one F1 - he seemed nice. The other I've never had direct contact with. She seems quite... dressy.

:holmes:
Reply 6074
Finished my first case! :biggrin:

Doing what took weeks at A-Level in a 1-hour lecture is a surreal experience.
Missed academic families night because I have massive burns on my hand :frown:

FML.
I hate medicine im feeling so demotivated! I havent been in for 10 days. Im never going to manage as a foundation doctor next year. I give myself two weeks.....!
Just had a meeting with my mentor which **** me right up. Apparently getting drunk and playing video games is not bolstering my C/V and I should be doing something more productive. Who knew?
Seeing the Horrors tonight. :biggrin:
Reply 6079
guys I'm finding it really difficult, first year student.

Any advice?

Latest

Trending

Trending