The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deigh..
Just Liverpool but the rest i've heard nothing so far :smile: praying I get an interview! you in the middle of your a-levels?

Same and same :redface: and yepp yourself?
Original post by CraigKirk
I really feel for you... Totally deserves to be sacked. I'm raging at this for you...

FML. What a lazy useless gronk!

he's made a simple process far more stressful than it needed to be
Reply 8062
Original post by SylveeDiggs
Same and same :redface: and yepp yourself?

no i finished them this summer :smile: but i took a gap year because i only realised i wanted to do Medicine last November, so it was too late to apply by then :frown:
Original post by laurie:)

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];34463835]he's made a simple process far more stressful than it needed to be

I don't think there's much you can do tonight anyway. Maybe he'll submit them all tomorrow. Just sleep on it for now, then wake up and get on his case!
Who has yet to send it off?

Or even better, who hasn't even finished their PS?
I don't think there's much you can do tonight anyway. Maybe he'll submit them all tomorrow. Just sleep on it for now, then wake up and get on his case!

i guess so, plus i now have a headache, so i think i'll take some painkillers and go to bed :frown:
Original post by Long Time Coming
Who has yet to send it off?

Or even better, who hasn't even finished their PS?

If someone is in this position, I will piss myself
Reply 8067
Original post by Straight up G

Why would you piss yourself?
Original post by Straight up G

Ermm... someone might be in that position. :ninja:

:facepalm2:
my referee hasnt sent my application in yet??? What do i do if she doesnt send it in tomorrow??!!!? I dont have any teachers numbers or the staff login...
Original post by laurie:)
okay so im really starting to panic now.

i've just logged into ucas and its still saying that it hasnt been sent to ucas yet, eventhough my tutor said he'd send them all after school.

:frown:

Im in the exact same situation! :frown:
Reply 8071
Original post by whatchasay
my referee hasnt sent my application in yet??? What do i do if she doesnt send it in tomorrow??!!!? I dont have any teachers numbers or the staff login...

I'd get down there first thing tomorow morning if it still isn't showing.
Original post by Deigh..
no i finished them this summer :smile: but i took a gap year because i only realised i wanted to do Medicine last November, so it was too late to apply by then :frown:

oh lol okayy. Did you happen to have the A-levels they want? Like Bio and Chem?
Reply 8073
Can we get confirmation emails on saturday as well or is it just weekdays?
Original post by Erotas
Can we get confirmation emails on saturday as well or is it just weekdays?

I got my confirmation from Edinburgh and Kings on a weekend :smile:
Reply 8075
Original post by spoinkytheduck
I got my confirmation from Edinburgh and Kings on a weekend :smile:

I think it's automated, I'm pretty sure there isn't somebody waiting by the computer that thinks "oooh another applicant let me just send her and email to tell them I've got their application". Would be pretty cool if they did though.
Reply 8076
Original post by Besakt
I think it's automated, I'm pretty sure there isn't somebody waiting by the computer that thinks "oooh another applicant let me just send her and email to tell them I've got their application". Would be pretty cool if they did though.

I've got onto Track, nothing to track yet though.
Reply 8077
Original post by cz100
I've got onto Track, nothing to track yet though.

They probably having a lie in today so haven't processed your application.

woke up to a lovely confirmation email :smile:

and now i'm thinking, if it takes 48 hours to process my application, won't it be submitted to the universities too late? or is the deadline for it to be sent to ucas the 15th, not to the universities???

Original post by whatchasay
Im in the exact same situation! :frown:

well, if you have your tutors email address, i'd email them straight away! my friend sent a pleading email to him last night so maybe that jerked him into action, cause he sent them first thing this morning
Original post by Besakt

Haha, yeeaahh.. it makes sense for it to be automated... :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending