Original post by joshgoldman
Mine went over a week ago and I'm not an Oxbridge applicant! :P

EDIT: (I'm just a little keen...)

Same here!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Ray of Light
I got my acknowledgement yesterday and then I got a blank email just now haha.

Same! :biggrin:
Original post by Jampolo
Dont want to dig myself a huge stalker-ish hole here, but people with pictures as avatars normally have more interesting profiles :tongue:

I hope your encouraged by the fact i took time out of my long busy schedule, to read your profile :biggrin: Deserves a medal if im honest..

Chirpse.
applying for Economics this yr!
5A*4A and a C (art) in IGCSE
AS results were Eco(100% so a) History(93% a) Physics(81% a) and i also did ALEVEL MATH in my AS year got an A only( 85%)
Doing ECO,HIS and FURTHER MATHEMATICS(ALEVEL) this year.
Predicted A*A*A
Reply 184
Hey! I'm a student from Kenya applying to Warwick for an LLB law degree.
I got 4 A's at AS and have 3 predicted A*s....
Hoping to get in!
Reply 185
Anyone get any offers from Warwick yet?
Reply 186
Original post by Deep456
Chirpse.

LOOOOL just wait until i start showing you all my chat up lines... :colone:
Original post by Alpha5
Anyone get any offers from Warwick yet?

No offers til January
Original post by DymentriX
No offers til January

In the applicants thread last year people were getting offers from like October onwards... or has it changed this year?
Reply 189
No offers til January

Not true. For MORSE interviews start October/November and at the interview you are told that you have an offer (near enough).
Any idea when they'll get back to us? Heh, I hate waiting.
Reply 191
GOT MY OFFER TODAY! YES BABYY, SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAA PSYCHOLOGY

i check track so much i found out before they even sent me the email hehe ;3
Original post by Jasmineev
AAA PSYCHOLOGY

WOW well done! Congratulations :smile:!
Reply 193
Original post by jasmineev
got my offer today! Yes babyy, so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaa psychology

wooo same!
Original post by joshgoldman
Not true. For MORSE interviews start October/November and at the interview you are told that you have an offer (near enough).

"The University of Warwick is committed to fair admissions and will give full and equal consideration to all applications received by the UCAS deadline of 15 January 2012. Warwick's courses are extremely competitive and some decisions will not be finalised until all applications have been received and considered, so you should not be concerned if you do not receive a decision within a short time of applying."
Original post by Jasmineev
AAA PSYCHOLOGY

Original post by Emfrz
wooo same!

Congratulations both! :biggrin: :woo:

I wish the maths department would hurry up...
"The University of Warwick is committed to fair admissions and will give full and equal consideration to all applications received by the UCAS deadline of 15 January 2012. Warwick's courses are extremely competitive and some decisions will not be finalised until all applications have been received and considered, so you should not be concerned if you do not receive a decision within a short time of applying."

That doesn't contradict what joshgoldman said at all. He said that "For MORSE interviews start October/November and at the interview you are told that you have an offer (near enough)."

I remember from last year's applicants, some of my friends did start hearing back around November about interviews/offers/rejections from Warwick. All Warwick is saying is that you shouldn't be worried if you haven't had any news for a while - they say nothing about when they start processing the applications and making decisions.
Original post by Beth1234
That doesn't contradict what joshgoldman said at all. He said that "For MORSE interviews start October/November and at the interview you are told that you have an offer (near enough)."

I remember from last year's applicants, some of my friends did start hearing back around November about interviews/offers/rejections from Warwick. All Warwick is saying is that you shouldn't be worried if you haven't had any news for a while - they say nothing about when they start processing the applications and making decisions.

Ah okay, that's made me feel a bit better. I would have sworn there was something up with my application as I applied on the 26th September and I've had no offers at all. Everyone seems to be getting interviews/offers but me :frown:
Ah okay, that's made me feel a bit better. I would have sworn there was something up with my application as I applied on the 26th September and I've had no offers at all. Everyone seems to be getting interviews/offers but me :frown:

...I feel you... There's people going for the MMath course that have got offers - I'm still sitting here waiting (and checking Track/email obsessively) :frown:
Reply 199
Original post by Beth1234
...I feel you... There's people going for the MMath course that have got offers - I'm still sitting here waiting (and checking Track/email obsessively) :frown:

Does track get updated at 7.45 pm also?

have you applied for Mmath also?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending