The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joemullally
take a week off, you've earnt it :P

hahahha I want to :P but I have said I should start organising on Tuesday then lets see what happens :P

Original post by Doctor.
You've only just sent it :redface: Nah I am joking (i hope you sent it last night lol).

Could be worse, you could be me: Core 1 maths, Core 2 maths, CHEM1, CHEM2, CHEM5, HBIO1 and HBIO2

As if I started working for these since results day :frown:. My social life is..........................................dead.

No I said about 2 days ago. Are you also a resit applicant then? or you are just resitting some AS Levels?
Original post by areyousure?
hahahha I want to :P but I have said I should start organising on Tuesday then lets see what happens :P

No I said about 2 days ago. Are you also a resit applicant then? or you are just resitting some AS Levels?

Sorry fail at reading :smile:.

An yep I am resitting some AS and A2. :tongue:
Reply 4402
how can one apply for the fifth choice???? (i have not sent my fifth application yet thinking i could do that later but i cannot seem to figure out how.)

plus anyone applying to chemical engineering?
Reply 4403
Original post by Shaz51
how can one apply for the fifth choice???? (i have not sent my fifth application yet thinking i could do that later but i cannot seem to figure out how.)

You go into track and there's a bit of red text at the bottom that says add choice :smile:

I'm thinking of applying for medical genetics at Sheffield - love the university, and its a good one, and the best part of that course is that I can basically change to all sorts of molecular biosciences at the end of the first year since they all start off the same :smile:
Reply 4404
Original post by Shaz51

Yeah, but you can wait for January to apply.
Reply 4405
I can't get on track :/ My teacher sent off my application on wednesday. Do I have wait for a welcome letter before i can get on track?
Reply 4406
Original post by DDSB
I can't get on track :/ My teacher sent off my application on wednesday. Do I have wait for a welcome letter before i can get on track?

It should work if you use last years ID and this years password etc...
Original post by Shaz51

yeah I did at notts, got an offer for it too, they dont interview or anything so its good, just send em a separate personal statement to be sure!
Reply 4408
Original post by Seb
I'm leaving for South Africa tomorrow for my 'volunteering'. You can have some peace and quite for a while!

Hey, im going to be volunteering in africa at some point this year too :biggrin: trying to save every penny from both my jobs atm! I was just wondering, what are you going to do if you get called for interview? How long are you going away for and when? :-) I want to go asap! but i thought it might be best to wait till April time after knowing the decisions form all the medical schools iv applied to.. Yeah just wanted to know how you're going about it :-)
Original post by DDSB

You shouldn't have to. But reapplicants will be given their old UCAS ID if you have already applied. So if you're trying to login with the new UCAS number it won't work - use the number from last year.
Logged onto my old ucas number and simultaneaously pooed and vomited when ucas said it had updated on the 17th....

but then i decided to ignore that and assume the fact i sent it on the 14th means there's no way ucas wouold then be bastards and just not send it....... ??!
Original post by laurenl93

but then i decided to ignore that and assume the fact i sent it on the 14th means there's no way ucas wouold then be bastards and just not send it....... ??!

Eh?

I don't understand:s-smilie:
Reply 4412
Original post by Kingbradley6
You shouldn't have to. But reapplicants will be given their old UCAS ID if you have already applied. So if you're trying to login with the new UCAS number it won't work - use the number from last year.

It works now, but it's with the new ucas ID. Why is everyone else using their old ID?
Reply 4413
Original post by DDSB
It works now, but it's with the new ucas ID. Why is everyone else using their old ID?

Mine won't work w/ new ID. On old ID i've got all this years choices as well.

Dunno how ucas knows it me :laugh:
Original post by laurenl93
Logged onto my old ucas number and simultaneaously pooed and vomited when ucas said it had updated on the 17th....

Haha I only managed to get onto track now and saw "updated 17th"
My referee sent it at 8:40 on october 15th (even though I'd finished on the 13th)
Petty 2days difference i know, but I don't think I've ever wanted to slap someone more.
Especially when it blatantly said "Reference has been completed and approved" as soon as I paid, and my application had been approved like an hour later.
Meaning for the next 48 hours, all he then had to do was tick a bloomin box, right..?
I too refrained from tripling myself when I rememered that last year, the dates were something like "updated 18th".. :colondollar:
Reply 4415
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
I too refrained from tripling myself when I rememered that last year, the dates were something like "updated 18th".. :colondollar:

what now?
Logged on to track with my old ID.
Seeing the choices screen is making me nauseous...
got confirmation emails from uni's. made me nervous =S
cba with all this waiting! am gonna join a gym this afternoon to give me something to do :tongue:
Original post by Dr.Galaxy99
got confirmation emails from uni's. made me nervous =S

haha same ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending