The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
and famous people. if you go on right move or something like that there is proof money doesn't buy taste!

I knew that already, so of the stuff just look ugly

famous people
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by WhatTheFunk
I knew that already, so of the stuff just look ugly

famous people

couple of footballers, i know elton john was there, john lennon as my gran taught his son at school and was his art teacher when he drew the picture of lucy. the amount of money in that place is scary
couple of footballers, i know elton john was there, john lennon as my gran taught his son at school and was his art teacher when he drew the picture of lucy. the amount of money in that place is scary

:rofl: oh wow scary
:rofl: oh wow scary

Scary is Shirley who gets drunk every xmas, puts on her red mink christmas outfit, drives to their house drunk, gets drunker then tries to drive home. and she hasn't crashed yet at 89. yes it is the same red mink each year and she is 89. :s:
Scary is Shirley who gets drunk every xmas, puts on her red mink christmas outfit, drives to their house drunk, gets drunker then tries to drive home. and she hasn't crashed yet at 89. yes it is the same red mink each year and she is 89. :s:

oh my ok that is scary
oh my ok that is scary

you could get rich and join them :tongue:
you could get rich and join them :tongue:

It could be fun :p:
It could be fun :p:

it can be a lot of fun. and as a private estate they are all mad and no one cares. The firework displays round there are amazing, cars :drool:, and i love wandering round the estate looking at the houses. and this is the house i want to live in as the views are stunning there http://www.mouseprice.com/HouseDetails.aspx?PostCodeAddressID=9821640
(edited 12 years ago)
it can be a lot of fun. and as a private estate they are all mad and no one cares. The firework displays round there are amazing, cars :drool:, and i love wandering round the estate looking at the houses. and this is the house i want to live in as the views are stunning there http://www.mouseprice.com/HouseDetails.aspx?PostCodeAddressID=9821640

:O they have pools and everything, that would be a cool place to live

I could see why one would want to live there
:O they have pools and everything, that would be a cool place to live

I could see why one would want to live there

yo've got the golf course, the tennis courts, and then the actual houses generally have their own pools and tennis courts too
yo've got the golf course, the tennis courts, and then the actual houses generally have their own pools and tennis courts too

that sounds very nice, where do I sign up for that life

also death on campus :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
that sounds very nice, where do I sign up for that life

also death on campus :frown:

:frown:
what happened? i haven't heard of any since the lad who died of heart failure or the one who was hit on the road.
:frown:
what happened? i haven't heard of any since the lad who died of heart failure or the one who was hit on the road.

From what I have heard something happened in accom, fell down some stairs

I remember the road one as that was when I just started, heart failure oh my
From what I have heard something happened in accom, fell down some stairs

I remember the road one as that was when I just started, heart failure oh my

that was the year after the road one.
Thats not good.
that was the year after the road one.
Thats not good.

indeed

hows the life in the lab
indeed

hows the life in the lab

As if i hadn't gone. They were meant to be supervising me to make sure i know what i'm doing, so today ive been left alone to do what needs doing. Life is good again. And i made a cake last night for work and they ate it before i got a slice :frown:
As if i hadn't gone. They were meant to be supervising me to make sure i know what i'm doing, so today ive been left alone to do what needs doing. Life is good again. And i made a cake last night for work and they ate it before i got a slice :frown:

:rofl: sounds like fun, gotta make more cake
:rofl: sounds like fun, gotta make more cake

I will, you got any suggestions? currently i've made sponge, rainbow cake, brownies, muffins, chocolate cake, lemon drizzle, carrot cake ummm?
I will, you got any suggestions? currently i've made sponge, rainbow cake, brownies, muffins, chocolate cake, lemon drizzle, carrot cake ummm?

I don't know many cakes, we had a bake off once in halls and I made a beer cake
I don't know many cakes, we had a bake off once in halls and I made a beer cake

How did that go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending