The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyLittleLiars
Heiya there! I remembered you helped me alot when I was asking you about the requirements for Med school just wanna say congrats on getting into Med school :smile:!!

haha, thank you...

I hope you get into the BM6 as it is super awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Aiboz
Hows the course going?!:biggrin:

really well, already had a mountain of work....but I'm managing...

it's just the essay that we have that is annoying me a lot tbh
Reply 762
Original post by bubble3004
January will be here soon anyway :smile:

So lets create a time line of events

October 15-UCAS Deadline
November-They ask for evidence you meet the additional criteria(i think)
December-Worry/revise for Jan exams
January-Interviews begin
Feb-????????
March:Jan results come out

feel free to add anything else

thats it i suppose......
Reply 763
Is the 15th of october the deadline to be sent to unis or ucas. My college sent mine to ucas on 14th october, is that too late because it takes 48hours to be processesed to the unis.
Reply 764
Original post by mashalli
Is the 15th of october the deadline to be sent to unis or ucas. My college sent mine to ucas on 14th october, is that too late because it takes 48hours to be processesed to the unis.

No it's okay. Have you got your UCAS confirmation email?
Reply 765
Original post by Besakt
No it's okay. Have you got your UCAS confirmation email?

Yes, an email saying they received my application from college on the 14th, it was a long e-mail.
Reply 766
Original post by mashalli
Yes, an email saying they received my application from college on the 14th, it was a long e-mail.

Yeah they got it. You can log into track now using your
Personal ID and username and password.
Reply 767
Has anyone had a confirmation email from Southampton, saying that they have received your application? Because i've had one from all the other uni's i've applied to except Southampton.
Reply 768
Original post by tobnot
Has anyone had a confirmation email from Southampton, saying that they have received your application? Because i've had one from all the other uni's i've applied to except Southampton.

No, I think only some do it. I have only had a acknowledgement from UEA. Where else have you applied?
whos apply to leeds throught the A2L programme? i need help...
Reply 770
Original post by cobra2k10

I am PM me.
Reply 771

sent mine off today :smile:
Original post by tobnot

I've only had one from UEA. It doesn't matter, because there are loads of unis/courses that don't send out acknowledgements.

I have. What's up? :smile:
Original post by Granny11
sent mine off today :smile:

Cool :smile: Mine's not been sent off yet, because other people are applying through it and they haven't finished yet.

Where else have you applied? :smile:
i thought the A2L form was due on the 15th ¬¬ damn i rushed it..
Reply 775
Original post by Hanz_a93
i thought the A2L form was due on the 15th ¬¬ damn i rushed it..

Nah it's December. :wink:
Reply 776
Saw other people talking about Access to Leeds here, so... is anybody else going to the University of Leeds conferences for hopeful medics? got my conformation yesterday, got a place on the medicine and dentistry conference and an invite for the more in-depth talk at the LTH on December 2nd.
Reply 777
Original post by LukeyJB
Saw other people talking about Access to Leeds here, so... is anybody else going to the University of Leeds conferences for hopeful medics? got my conformation yesterday, got a place on the medicine and dentistry conference and an invite for the more in-depth talk at the LTH on December 2nd.

How did you find out about this? i would love to go :smile:
Reply 778
Original post by ll94
How did you find out about this? i would love to go :smile:

Our college told us about it a few weeks ago, I think the deadline for applications was Monday, but you could try emailing them.
Reply 779
Original post by LukeyJB

Nope what confirmation? What's LTH?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending