Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo

I could only find a medicine 2012 applicants thread, so I thought I'd make one for everyone

What courses are people applying for?

There's also a facebook group for everyone to join as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/313933688628226/
    Good Luck to all those applying!

ReputationRep:
    Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Mathematics with Study Abroad (G103)

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical Science For me I either want to go to Liverpool or Lancaster!!

ReputationRep:
    Feels like yesterday when I applied. Been here nearly 3 weeks now! Good choice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    French

ReputationRep:
    English Language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Feels like yesterday when I applied. Been here nearly 3 weeks now! Good choice :yep:
    How's it been so far?
    If I get an offer I'm pretty sure that it'll be my firm, so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long they take to make decisions? I am already refreshing my inbox constantly but I think I will have to wait a while longer to hear :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christaphwoar)
    Any idea how long they take to make decisions? I am already refreshing my inbox constantly but I think I will have to wait a while longer to hear :P
    I've heard they're slow, but I don't know myself, it's just what I've seen others say! My application hasn't even been sent off yet... my college are ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christaphwoar)
    Back in the day lol... I applied in November and got an offer in January.

ReputationRep:
    Natural Science

Do Lancaster send acknowledgements?

ReputationRep:
    Politics! Hoping to send my UCAS off tomorrow or whenever my head of 6th form can be bothered writing my reference.

Hello I'm sarah, I applied for Biological sciences and also Biology with Psychology
    I haven't had a Proper acknowledgment either just an automated computer letter from the support team, so at least I know they got my application

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Law (M100). App sent on 13th October. Still haven't received an acknowledgement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admbeatmaker)
    Applying for Law (M100). App sent on 13th October. Still haven't received an acknowledgement.
    I don't think i received one at all.

Don't worry about it, Lancaster are a little lax on giving information before you arrive.

ReputationRep:
    Economics, havn't sent it off yet but it will be my first choice. Anyone else who is applying, PM me your subjects/grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    I don't think i received one at all.

Don't worry about it, Lancaster are a little lax on giving information before you arrive.
    Fair enough, I almost came to that conclusion considering the two smallest unis I'm applying to haven't send any acknowledgment to me.

What're you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admbeatmaker)
    Fair enough, I almost came to that conclusion considering the two smallest unis I'm applying to haven't send any acknowledgment to me.

What're you studying?
    I'm a 2nd year Economics student

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Biological Sciences at Lancaster

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.