The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8220
Original post by Straight up G
If this is the case, then I shouldn't have to check track until and if I get an interview? Track hype.

Interview will not show up on track. Only offer and rejection.
Original post by Besakt
Oh yeah we have a vet too. But only one. Alot of people hate my form tutor, he jokes around a lot and he said something a couple of days before half term which was suppose to be taken in jest but got blown way out of proportion and may be getting sacked now.
Two guys were going to rome together and he said something like have fun and winked at them. And then it turned into "he was being prejudice about gay people" through Chinese whispers.

Gosh that's ridiculous. He sounds cool and totally non-judgemental. One of my teachers got the sack for winking at a student.
Reply 8222
Original post by SylveeDiggs
Gosh that's ridiculous. He sounds cool and totally non-judgemental. One of my teachers got the sack for winking at a student.

I know. It was probably because of the two people he winked at one was head of school and another was the type of person that complains about just about everything. :rolleyes:
I hope he doesn't get the sack he has lined up loads of mock interviews for me. That reminds need to start the interview prep.
Original post by Besakt
I know. It was probably because of the two people he winked at one was head of school and another was the type of person that complains about just about everything. :rolleyes:
I hope he doesn't get the sack he has lined up loads of mock interviews for me. That reminds need to start the interview prep.

I hope he doesn't get the sack too :smile: and I'm starting after BMAT. I really hope I get interviews.
Reply 8224
I hope he doesn't get the sack too :smile: and I'm starting after BMAT. I really hope I get interviews.

When is BMAT?
Original post by Besakt
When is BMAT?

2nd of Novs :frown:
Reply 8226
2nd of Novs :frown:

Good luck. I've got resit revision and normal exam revision to do. :frown:
Original post by Besakt

Thanks. Are they both in Jan?
Original post by Besakt

I am with you on the normal revision :tongue:. I have 3 entire A-levels to do this year WOOOOOOO.
Reply 8229
Thanks. Are they both in Jan?

Yup. 6 exams. Done 2, 4 to go.

Original post by Doctor.
I am with you on the normal revision :tongue:. I have 3 entire A-levels to do this year WOOOOOOO.

Wow. Good luck. Which subjects?
Original post by Besakt
Yup. 6 exams. Done 2, 4 to go.

Wow. Good luck. Which subjects?

Good luck!
Reply 8231
Good luck!

It's pretty easy I know the stuff its the not making stupid mistakes that always gets me. :confused:
Original post by Besakt
It's pretty easy I know the stuff its the not making stupid mistakes that always gets me. :confused:

I know what you mean.:colondollar:
Original post by Bubbles2010
Hello everyone! Just want to say a massive good luck!!!
I applied for medicine for 2011 entry (Cambridge, UCL, Birmingham & Imperial), and got an offer from Cambridge and Birmingham.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to quote or PM :smile:
GOOD LUCK!

what a-level subjects did you take? I'm applying to cambridge trinity hall and im the only person in my year doing bmat that hasnt taken physics! i've left it way too late and now have a week to teach myself AS physics, im turning slightly hysterical...
Original post by i_hate_ucas
what a-level subjects did you take? I'm applying to cambridge trinity hall and im the only person in my year doing bmat that hasnt taken physics! i've left it way too late and now have a week to teach myself AS physics, im turning slightly hysterical...

I think the technical knowledge only goes as far as GCSE level though
Original post by spoinkytheduck
I think the technical knowledge only goes as far as GCSE level though

It'll only help revising A-level Physics (mainly AS) and you'll do fine :smile:
kings is giving out interviews. makes me want to stamp my feet like a toddler.
Reply 8237
Original post by laurie:)
kings is giving out interviews. makes me want to stamp my feet like a toddler.

As has Cambridge.
Original post by Besakt
As has Cambridge.

wow that is actually really surprising. i can understand kings, i mean, the higher your gcse's the less they need to know about your ukcat, but with cambridge i swear they take the best out of gcse's, as and bmat, so how could they do that now???
Reply 8239
Original post by laurie:)
wow that is actually really surprising. i can understand kings, i mean, the higher your gcse's the less they need to know about your ukcat, but with cambridge i swear they take the best out of gcse's, as and bmat, so how could they do that now???

No idea. I'm just going off the medicine 2012 stalking page. I know not the best source of info. :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending