The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7440
Besides, it's blatantly obvious that I'm the Antichrist, I mean, come on... :rolleyes:
Original post by Hylean
Besides, it's blatantly obvious that I'm the Antichrist, I mean, come on... :rolleyes:

PRSOM :frown:
Reply 7442
can i ask a "believer" here something?
Original post by arron
can i ask a "believer" here something?

Best place to do that is the Ask About Christianity Thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=340470
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I don't normally ask for prayers on here, but a friend of mine has just had a double lung transplant after suffering from cystic fibrosis for 24 years and is having a bit of a hard time recovering! So prayers would be very much appreciated for her and her family. We all just want her to pull through from it. Thank you xx

Quoting myself to show you which post I'm referring to. THANK YOU for everyone who said prayers.

It was very much touch and go, but she's now gone from not being able to get out of bed at all to being able to use an exercise bike for 4 minutes.

Still a very long journey ahead of her, but the future certainly seems bright.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
PRSOM :frown:

PRSOM?
Quoting myself to show you which post I'm referring to. THANK YOU for everyone who said prayers.

It was very much touch and go, but she's now gone from not being able to get out of bed at all to being able to use an exercise bike for 4 minutes.

That is great news :ahee:

Original post by Nephilim
PRSOM?

Please rate some other members (before rating this person again)

What progress! This is great news! Keep us updated with her progress, so that I can remember to keep praying for her :smile:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean

You pagans have been causing us trouble for ages :naughty:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Praying, and have a good match!

Praying :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 7450
Original post by Facticity
You pagans have been causing us trouble for ages :naughty:

It's all that human sacrifice and goat shagging. It does things to one's mind. :evil:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
It's all that human sacrifice and goat shagging. It does things to one's mind. :evil:

I knew it! :zomg: They've even infiltrated the mod circle. All hope is lost :nooo:
Reply 7452
I knew it! :zomg: They've even infiltrated the mod circle. All hope is lost :nooo:

We will win! Mwhahahahahahahahahaha.
Shoot - Can't find a big enough stake................................. :ninja:
I was going to write asking whether that's where all my goats had gone but I couldn't work out whether that would result in dubious innuendi :ninja:
Original post by Hylean
We will win! Mwhahahahahahahahahaha.

The day you win is the day people take an interest in Islandic tbh :smug:

Original post by adamrules247
Shoot - Can't find a big enough stake................................. :ninja:

Deep bro :ninja:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I was going to write asking whether that's where all my goats had gone but I couldn't work out whether that would result in dubious innuendi :ninja:

:rofl:
Reply 7456
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

They were wonderful. :wink:

The day you win is the day people take an interest in Islandic tbh :smug:

Guess that means we've already won, given how lots of people do. :p:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean

Guess that means we've already won, given how lots of people do. :p:

Take an interest in doesn't equate to the populace who simply speak it rather, when tons of people flock to the language to learn it for pure interest. Relative to modern european languages, it isn't there yet. :no:

So you haven't won yet :hand:
Reply 7458
Take an interest in doesn't equate to the populace who simply speak it rather, when tons of people flock to the language to learn it for pure interest. Relative to modern european languages, it isn't there yet. :no:

So you haven't won yet :hand:

Given the amount of universities that teach it outside of Iceland, I'm going with we have won. :p:

Now, time to go corrupt people. :evil:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Given the amount of universities that teach it outside of Iceland, I'm going with we have won. :p:

Now, time to go corrupt people. :evil:

Not so fast. I'm pretty sure my Buster Sword could pwn your skeleton guy :smug:

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending