The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Besakt
No idea. I'm just going off the medicine 2012 stalking page. I know not the best source of info. :redface:

ahhh i want an interview so badly :frown:
Reply 8241
Original post by laurie:)
ahhh i want an interview so badly :frown:

All good things come with time. :smile:

Or as the French say Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8242
Got the postcard acknowledgement from Southampton today
Reply 8243
have kings finished with their first batch of giving out interviews???
ive heard they do theirs in two batches and the first one, where interviews are given out in november, is over....
Original post by abdkam
have kings finished with their first batch of giving out interviews???
ive heard they do theirs in two batches and the first one, where interviews are given out in november, is over....

Try emailing them to find out :O
If you could study at any of your chosen universities, which one would be your top choice?

Mine would probably be Dundee, very closely followed by Edinburgh.
(Although I would be delighted with a place anywhere!)

It would be interesting to see which medical schools everyone else wants to go to.
Original post by CocaineSquirrel
If you could study at any of your chosen universities, which one would be your top choice?

It would be interesting to see which medical schools everyone else wants to go to.

Manchester!
Reply 8247

Dundee! then aberdeen, glasgow, st andrews.
i wanna go Lancaster now! It's a really nice place! An I have frieds there :redface: Some family toooooo

kings :love: followed closely by newcastle :biggrin:

ofc i just want to go to medical school anywhere :biggrin:

They would probably go in the order of: Newcastle, Edinburgh, Kings, Birmingham.

Although they are all very interchangable, and over the last few weeks they have all been in my top spot at least once!! :tongue:
Reply 8251

Leeds. :daydreaming:

Think st. Andrews would be my first choice :smile: Very closely followed by Glasgow though! Then Cardiff then Manchester (although secretly I'm a huge fan of Lancaster :wink: )
Original post by Quackers93
Think st. Andrews would be my first choice :smile: Very closely followed by Glasgow though! Then Cardiff then Manchester (although secretly I'm a huge fan of Lancaster :wink: )

WOOOOOOO Lancaster!
Reply 8254
Is there any point waiting for a reply from universities this week, or will the admission tutors be on half term too?
Reply 8255

Can't decide between Newcastle and Leicester :colondollar:
Reply 8256
Original post by Erotas
Is there any point waiting for a reply from universities this week, or will the admission tutors be on half term too?

We don't get half-term :frown:

Replies can come whenever. Not sure how admissions works within different universities but I received an email from Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon last year :confused:
Original post by Erotas

Pah, half term. I wish :tongue:

Admission will probably still be in if you want to contact them :redface:
Reply 8258
Original post by Vulpes
We don't get half-term :frown:

Replies can come whenever. Not sure how admissions works within different universities but I received an email from Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon last year :confused:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Pah, half term. I wish :tongue:

Admission will probably still be in if you want to contact them :redface:

Thanks!
NO HALF TERMM :zomg: how do you survive?

Latest

Trending

Trending