The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8260
Original post by SylveeDiggs
NO HALF TERMM :zomg: how do you survive?

:crast:

I imagine alcohol plays a significant role... :colone:

You just have to..

It's only really been 4 weeks of work so far so it's not too bad..
The worst part atm is thinking that there's only 2 weeks off for christmas hols.. and we get back at BL on the 3rd of January :work:

Original post by Normandy114

:lol:

That it does.. you have no idea..

Over the past 7 days I have spent 3 of those nights horrendously drunk.. Monday night was ministry of sound with vodka predrinks.. a good night :yep:

Wednesday is tables, which is BL drinking games with your sports clubs.. great fun :colone:

Friday was... I don't even remember.. I remember predrinking and that's it :facepalm:

Only one hangover though and that was tuesday morning when I had to leave PBL half way through to chunder :king1:

We're not all as bad as this though.... some are worse.. *cough, a moist feeling, cough*
Omg wow imagine no half terms, thats the only thing getting me through A2's :/

Original post by Vulpes
:crast:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
You just have to..

How often do you guys relax?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8264
You just have to..

It's only really been 4 weeks of work so far so it's not too bad..
The worst part atm is thinking that there's only 2 weeks off for christmas hols.. and we get back at BL on the 3rd of January :work:

Over the past 7 days I have spent 3 of those nights horrendously drunk.. Monday night was ministry of sound with vodka predrinks.. a good night :yep:

Wednesday is tables, which is BL drinking games with your sports clubs.. great fun :colone:

Friday was... I don't even remember.. I remember predrinking and that's it :facepalm:

Only one hangover though and that was tuesday morning when I had to leave PBL half way through to chunder :king1:

We're not all as bad as this though.... some are worse.. *cough, a moist feeling, cough*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15415713

:eek:
Omg wow imagine no half terms, thats the only thing getting me through A2's :/

How often do you guys relax?

I relax too much :tongue:

Just as and when it's needed I suppose..

Don't lecture me about alcohol abuse :tongue:

I'm not even going to attempt to count how many unit's I drank this past week...

Well, at least you know you've had a good night out when you can't remember any of it the morning after :wink:

I'm not even going to attempt to count how many unit's I drank this past week...

:colondollar: I relax too much too :closedeyes: but relaxing's important haha

Not with January exams around the corner! :whip:
Well, at least you know you've had a good night out when you can't remember any of it the morning after :wink:

I disagree :tongue:

It's nice to remember just what you got up to.. or even better to remember what other people get up to :mwuaha:

Very true :yep:
Reply 8270

Occasionally :smile: I'm a "responsible drinker" according to the University Health Service Questionnaire.

First book the med school gave us when we started:

Original post by Vulpes
Occasionally :smile: I'm a "responsible drinker" according to the University Health Service Questionnaire.

First book the med school gave us when we started:

Seems appropriate :yep:

But you forget I go to BL... and you know what reputation we have :colone:
Not with January exams around the corner! :whip:

Lets not think about that right now :no:
Lets not think about that right now :no:

I'm starting revising after half term, and then hitting the past papers after new year's. I realised a couple weeks ago how devastating it would be if on results day I missed an offer, or didn't even get the grades to reapply. So I'm starting early this year, working hard, and aiming to do well :yep:.
I'm starting revising after half term, and then hitting the past papers after new year's. I realised a couple weeks ago how devastating it would be if on results day I missed an offer, or didn't even get the grades to reapply. So I'm starting early this year, working hard, and aiming to do well :yep:.

I did my first past papers this weekend :colondollar: I refuse to get any Bs this year. *determined face*

I also made some crosswords for biology and chemistry to help with definitions etc. when I'm bored, but not motivated enough to revise properly xD
Reply 8275
Original post by Joseppea
I did my first past papers this weekend :colondollar: I refuse to get any Bs this year. *determined face*

I also made some crosswords for biology and chemistry to help with definitions etc. when I'm bored, but not motivated enough to revise properly xD

I've got two weeks for half term. I've just spent the first week doing all my homework and revising for resits so I know everything inside out. I will be spending this week revising everything we have done so far. Need to get my A grades. :cool:
im starting now too - just bought a whole load of notebooks from poundland to start my notes in (a different colour for each subject - how cool am i :tongue: )

i've managed to get away with not resiting anything except some bio coursework so far, i'm not about to start this year!

I've got BMAT so I'm revising for that all week :yep: apart from that I am pretty hard working, I do a lil bit every week. After BMAT ima start revision for Jan exams and just general revision :] If I get an offer there's no way I'm gonna let myself miss it, I have to work hard plain simple. If it means 4 hours sleep every night then fine, or not seeing my friends for a few weeks, cos it'll all be worth it :yep:

This means too much to me haha :tongue:
Reply 8278
Original post by Besakt
I've got two weeks for half term. I've just spent the first week doing all my homework and revising for resits so I know everything inside out. I will be spending this week revising everything we have done so far. Need to get my A grades. :cool:

That's exactly what I'm doing! :redface: Did all my homework this weekend so this coming week I'm revising for resits and then the next week revising everything we've done up until now.
Original post by Besakt

2 WEEKS!!!!

so lucky!! i was sooo happy just to have 1 extra day off, and it turns out i have to go in for 'prefect duties' anyway :'(

Latest

Trending

Trending