The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
I will pishab on your car
It was so good :') Loved the rap but it was a bit irrelevant o.O

ANYWAY, so sad it's gonna be the last one next time :'(
Just watched part 9! Really funny better than the last few : )
was pure jokes loved it :biggrin:
Reply 524
U guys actually liked it?! I thought it was rubbish... think he should have stopped at 7 tbh, since then its been going downhill rapidly :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 525
Original post by haleem
U guys actually liked it?! I thought it was rubbish... think he should have stopped at 7 tbh, since then its been going downhill rapidly :sad:

I loved it. I actually thought that this episode was back on par with the first few he made. I have a feeling he might be looking to break in to a TV show after this though. It would explain why his videos are getting longer each time, millions are watching his videos and the interest BritAsia TV has shown in him makes it a possibility.
Reply 526
Original post by Einheri
Why does he talk like that? Sounds like a moron.

I will pishaab on your car blad; that's badman talk - better recognise.
Reply 527
Original post by bob247
I will pishab on your car

:rofl:
Bro, ill do a tatti on you :cool:

Original post by tweetyxo
It was so good :') Loved the rap but it was a bit irrelevant o.O

ANYWAY, so sad it's gonna be the last one next time :'(

Maybe he might make a series 2? :frown:
Or maybe B-Man (below) is right :cry2:

And the rap was very irrelevant lool :biggrin:

Original post by B-Man.
I loved it. I actually thought that this episode was back on par with the first few he made. I have a feeling he might be looking to break in to a TV show after this though. It would explain why his videos are getting longer each time, millions are watching his videos and the interest BritAsia TV has shown in him makes it a possibility.

nooo :frown::frown::frown:

I still want him to make videos :'(
Reply 528
Original post by ak137

nooo :frown::frown::frown:

I still want him to make videos :'(

Why do you care about whether he makes youtube videos or a TV show?
Reply 529
Original post by B-Man.
Why do you care about whether he makes youtube videos or a TV show?

He's probably just gonna become another robotic drone on TV. The videos, he scripts himself, with his friends - its his orginal work.

He's probably just gonna read off the script on TV or whatever.

I could be wrong though (lets hope i am).
Original post by ak137

Maybe he might make a series 2? :frown:
Or maybe B-Man (below) is right :cry2:

And the rap was very irrelevant lool :biggrin:

Yeah I don't want a tv show I want videos :frown: tv managers will make him do what THEY want so it's just gonna be boring :frown:

But I guess his work WAS going downhill a bit .. Maybe tv people will make up some news jokes?! :frown:
Reply 531
Yeah I don't want a tv show I want videos :frown: tv managers will make him do what THEY want so it's just gonna be boring :frown:

But I guess his work WAS going downhill a bit .. Maybe tv people will make up some news jokes?! :frown:

Jokes are to a limit though lol... i think hes running out.. its just the way he presents them which is hilliraous. Theres only that much paki stereotypes he can put in lol.
Tbh i think he should have carried on with this... but obv hes aiming for da money now.. hes made around £10k so far, his own brand clothes n stuff.. all about da money. Truss.
Reply 532
Original post by B-Man.
I will pishaab on your car blad; that's badman talk - better recognise.

I get it, I just don't get it.
I think, the first half was fantastic, the jokes were very relatable.

the second half was a waste of my life.
Original post by Z-Ninja
Jokes are to a limit though lol... i think hes running out.. its just the way he presents them which is hilliraous. Theres only that much paki stereotypes he can put in lol.
Tbh i think he should have carried on with this... but obv hes aiming for da money now.. hes made around £10k so far, his own brand clothes n stuff.. all about da money. Truss.

True, the first few videos had UNHEARD jokes which was brilliant but now it's just getting old :'(

Also, i love doabm but i would NEVER wear clothes saying it on them. Is that just me !? :s-smilie:
apparently the next one is the finale :/
Reply 536
True, the first few videos had UNHEARD jokes which was brilliant but now it's just getting old :'(

Also, i love doabm but i would NEVER wear clothes saying it on them. Is that just me !? :s-smilie:

yh yh exactly lol thats why hes probably ending it now.. naa me neither loooool but there r some crazy fans out their LOL :biggrin: Truss!.. logo does look kinda sikk doe lol.
Original post by Z-Ninja
yh yh exactly lol thats why hes probably ending it now.. naa me neither loooool but there r some crazy fans out their LOL :biggrin: Truss!.. logo does look kinda sikk doe lol.

Lmfaooo :P What does it look like!?
Reply 538
Lmfaooo :P What does it look like!?

lool looks some next graffitti ting init :biggrin: BADMAN lol. real talk :biggrin:
Original post by Z-Ninja
lool looks some next graffitti ting init :biggrin: BADMAN lol. real talk :biggrin:

lmao really getting into it there :wink:

at least they're not like "HUMZA PRODUCTIONS", i'd never wear that -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending