The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tateco
x

Hi mate,

I know this has probably come up within this thread, But was just wondering when you posted your PS on the UCAS form - did you include individual paragraphs? Or just have it as one lump sum of writing?
Reply 4221
Original post by Pancakeman123
helpful first post :smile: where are you applying then?

haha thanks :smile: im applying to warwick, cambridge, bath, bristol and loughborough. What about you?
Original post by marky22

Original post by marky22
haha thanks :smile: im applying to warwick, cambridge, bath, bristol and loughborough. What about you?

Warwick, bath, bristol, durham and nottingham
Original post by CityTrader
I know this has probably come up within this thread, But was just wondering when you posted your PS on the UCAS form - did you include individual paragraphs? Or just have it as one lump sum of writing?

You can tell the Econ here. :tongue:
The fact that I have all my acknowledgements makes me feel even more jittery than when I had none :O

Please, somebody tell me they don't have an insurance choice either? My first choice and 5th choice offers are the same :cry:
It seemed like a great idea at the time - choose 5 good uni's so I'l be happy with any of them, but now as my friend's offers are rolling in from Exeter, Liverpool and Nottingham (none for Economics, thank the lord) I'm feeling more and more like I made the world's worst decision.
Original post by Bright Lights
The fact that I have all my acknowledgements makes me feel even more jittery than when I had none :O

Please, somebody tell me they don't have an insurance choice either? My first choice and 5th choice offers are the same :cry:
It seemed like a great idea at the time - choose 5 good uni's so I'l be happy with any of them, but now as my friend's offers are rolling in from Exeter, Liverpool and Nottingham (none for Economics, thank the lord) I'm feeling more and more like I made the world's worst decision.

Yeah, I did the same, no insurance. The difference is some of my friends do have offers for Economics. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure you'll get an offer. :smile:
Also, not sure if we have too many people applying to Durham on here, but I emailed them asking when they will start giving out offers, and this is what I heard back:

Durham Admissions person

Thanks for your enquiry. I imagine we will start making offers from mid/late November onwards and the process lasts until late January or early February.

Reply 4227
Original post by DylanLJG
Yeah, I did the same, no insurance. The difference is some of my friends do have offers for Economics. I wouldn't worry though, I'm sure you'll get an offer. :smile:

what offers have your friends got for economics??
Original post by xxavzxx
what offers have your friends got for economics??

Buckingham and Bath
Can anyone tell me anything about Economics at Durham? I've heard it's quite business focused? Is this true?

Thanks
Buckingham and Bath

WHEN WHEN WHEN... for bath! :O Do you know when he sent it/predictions and what subjects he does etc. etc :biggrin: thanks
Offer from warwick!!!!!
Original post by Brand New Eyes
WHEN WHEN WHEN... for bath! :O Do you know when he sent it/predictions and what subjects he does etc. etc :biggrin: thanks

It was about the 13th, I think a few people on here got Bath offers around that time. He gave it in 15th September (Internal Deadline), but I'm not sure when it was sent off. Predictions are 4A*s, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Economics. Basically the guy's a genius. It'll be a while before us normal people hear a reply. :wink:
Offer from warwick!!!!!

Congrats :biggrin:
Offer from warwick!!!!!

Well jealous :O

Well done though!
It was about the 13th, I think a few people on here got Bath offers around that time. He gave it in 15th September (Internal Deadline), but I'm not sure when it was sent off. Predictions are 4A*s, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Economics. Basically the guy's a genius. It'll be a while before us normal people hear a reply. :wink:

I sent it off after that! Oh my gosh eek :eek: although I'm applying for Econ & Pol so it's abit more complicated for that I guess. Wow! He sent it off REALLY early, I hadn't even written my persona statement by then!

Edit: There really should be a box for why people neg.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4236
Offer from warwick!!!!!

well done!!

hope you dont mind me asking, but what were your AS, GCSE grades and Predicted grades??

You're going to get the spanish inquisition now... :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Offer from warwick!!!!!

Well done mate. When did you send off your UCAS form?
Reply 4238
Why is everyone panicking so much. Why don't you just wait until the universities get back to you, instead of coming on here every two minutes, having a heart attack when you see some one else has an offer, and congratulating said person when in fact you want to kill them. Have a little patience.
Original post by michaelo

Original post by michaelo
Why is everyone panicking so much. Why don't you just wait until the universities get back to you, instead of coming on here every two minutes, having a heart attack when you see some one else has an offer, and congratulating said person when in fact you want to kill them. Have a little patience.

stop hating hater

Original post by Mousebudden
Well done mate. When did you send off your UCAS form?

7th october

Original post by xxavzxx
well done!!

hope you dont mind me asking, but what were your AS, GCSE grades and Predicted grades??

You're going to get the spanish inquisition now... :tongue:

will send you a pm

Latest

Trending

Trending