The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theseeker
Oh right, well hopefully when I'm in, transfer maybe...do Manchester allow transfers?

Not sure but I should think so.

Where else have you applied?
Original post by tooambitious
I'm 2013 too :smile:

Snap! What are planning on studying? Economics? :smile:
offer from warwick !!!
Original post by jacquel1ne
offer from warwick !!!

Well done!
offer from warwick !!!

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by Aminaubah
Snap! What are planning on studying? Economics? :smile:

Yeah, maybe with French or management if I Cba to write a ps for all, you?
Actually saying that I should find out what my UCAS username is... :s-smilie:
offer from warwick !!!

Well done, when did you ssend off your application?
Original post by tooambitious
Yeah, maybe with French or management if I Cba to write a ps for all, you?

Something science-related. I know what you're thinking, this isn't the thread for you :tongue:
Original post by Mousebudden
Well done, when did you ssend off your application?

really early.... 23rd sept
General question. Do universities look at applications in order of when they received them??

i.e. if they chose to wait till Jan before looking at any of them, would they read the ones that came through in september first?
Reply 4271
really early.... 23rd sept

Which Cambridge college did you choose in the end? :u:
Reply 4272
Lots of offers coming through, well done everyone! Wish I had applied earlier now, whether it is good news or not I want to know sooner rather than later!
Original post by Groat
Which Cambridge college did you choose in the end? :u:

I was set on Queens but another girl from my school applied a couple of days before I was due to so I had to change... but settled on Clare ... you?
Reply 4274
I was set on Queens but another girl from my school applied a couple of days before I was due to so I had to change... but settled on Clare ... you?

ANOTHER Clare applicant! Oh well, the more the merrier ey!

Original post by Groat
Ah, Clare seems to be very popular for Economics! I've gone for Emmanuel. :u:

This doesn't refer to what I've quoted you on, last year when I was offered my gap year programme I contacted unis (including LSE) to see if they could defer my application, and they said they would class it as late and this would disadvantage me :/ However, this was after the Jan 15th deadline
Reply 4275
Original post by fredbol
This doesn't refer to what I've quoted you on, last year when I was offered my gap year programme I contacted unis (including LSE) to see if they could defer my application, and they said they would class it as late and this would disadvantage me :/ However, this was after the Jan 15th deadline

Out of curiosity, what did you do in the end? Which gap year programme was this?

I am hoping that it'll be all confirmed by mid-November, so that should be fine with all the universities.

Cambridge applicants keep appearing - it's quite scary!
Original post by Groat
Out of curiosity, what did you do in the end? Which gap year programme was this?

I am hoping that it'll be all confirmed by mid-November, so that should be fine with all the universities.

Cambridge applicants keep appearing - it's quite scary!

Don't tell me you're..... scared :sexface:
Reply 4277
Original post by jamiepango

Don't be silly. :sexface:
Reply 4278
Original post by jamiepango

I think this forum just turns everyone into paranoid maniacs :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Groat
Don't be silly. :sexface:

I knew it, you were just luring everyone into a false sense of security :sexface:

Original post by Tateco
He nearly started panicking about his UMS the other day, I think this forum just turns everyone into paranoid maniacs :tongue:

Oh how does that make the rest of us feel? :tongue:

This forum does the mind and heart no good at all! We should stay off it for a while :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending