The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
The first Warwick offers for straight Economics have been given out today
Reply 4281
have any overseas applicants received an offer from warwick today?
Reply 4282
is applying in two weeks considered late for competitive places?
Original post by Groat
Don't be silly. :sexface:

Haha
my friend got a Warwick offer (A*AAE), the annoying thing is i sent my application before him -_____-
Original post by funkydee
my friend got a Warwick offer (A*AAE), the annoying thing is i sent my application before him -_____-

Very annoying lol. When did you send off yours and when did he send off his?
Reply 4286

I sent mine on the 27th, but still no response. I thought they only gave out two types of offers this year: A*AAB and A*AAa. Or at least this is what the official representative said in the thread nearby.
Original post by Dat Guy
I sent mine on the 27th, but still no response. I thought they only gave out two types of offers this year: A*AAB and A*AAa. Or at least this is what the official representative said in the thread nearby.

Okay cool. So your mates offer is A*AAE for four A2s? Pretty good offer imo
Reply 4288

Just see your own application in isolation! You'll get a response from Warwick eventually, so don't worry. :console: For all you know, it could be a system where they go through alphabetically?

Also, A*AAE offer is interesting. It seems they are trying to rival LSE's offer. :shock:
Original post by Groat
Just see your own application in isolation! You'll get a response from Warwick eventually, so don't worry. :console: For all you know, it could be a system where they go through alphabetically?

Without knowing their relative surnames, that may not be anything of a consolation. Though I suppose in theory you could argue either direction. :tongue:

Seriously though, it's very early days - up until at least the UCAS deadline (and perhaps further), consider no news to be good news. :yep:
Reply 4290
Original post by alex_hk90
Without knowing their relative surnames, that may not be anything of a consolation. Though I suppose in theory you could argue either direction. :tongue:

Seriously though, it's very early days - up until at least the UCAS deadline (and perhaps further), consider no news to be good news. :yep:

Of course, I was just showing how little we know about how they process applications!

Six weeks today until most Oxbridge interviews. :shock:
Original post by Groat
Of course, I was just showing how little we know about how they process applications!

Six weeks today until most Oxbridge interviews. :shock:

Have you been preparing? :smile:
Reply 4292
Original post by tooambitious
Have you been preparing? :smile:

I've been continuing my interest in the subject. I haven't sat down and prepared answers or had a mock interview.
Reply 4293
Original post by somaiyar
The first Warwick offers for straight Economics have been given out today

omg seriously??? no anyone who has got one yet?? i applied there
Original post by Nadine10
omg seriously??? no anyone who has got one yet?? i applied there

Go to the offer thread (on first page) or a couple pages before on this thread I think some people said they had
Reply 4295
Original post by tooambitious
Go to the offer thread (on first page) or a couple pages before on this thread I think some people said they had

thank you so much :smile:
Offer from Bath :smile:
Just got an offer from Bristol :smile:
Original post by Pancakeman123
Offer from Bath :smile:

Original post by internetstephen

Congrats to you both! I'm so jealous :biggrin:

In the Offers thread there is already one guy who received an offer from Warwick... Oh I hope I'll get notified soon... :s-smilie:

Congrats x
when did you send your apply form through?

Latest

Trending

Trending