The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8900
OK, so I finally completely understand what happened last night! hahaha

Chiara and Sven you are just toooo cute aww :')
Original post by Olive12
OK, so I finally completely understand what happened last night! hahaha

Chiara and Sven you are just toooo cute aww :')

Oh you're adorable, was it that obscure? :lol:

Thankyou :lol: I've warned him that he can't randomly break up with me now because everyone here would cry :lol:
Original post by such_a_lady
Ooooh you're going to Holland? Explain :biggrin:

And thankyou ... I feel a bit in the spotlight, aha :colondollar:

Haha :biggrin: It only shows how many friends you two have on here so you should be happy :redface:

Um, I'm working at a craft convention in Arnhem :smile: I can't speak any dutch at all though (I seem to be one of those people that really struggles with languages.. :frown: ) although the name for shopping centre in dutch is winkelcentrum.. which for some reason I find really amusing :tongue:
Original post by calamitysarah
Haha :biggrin: It only shows how many friends you two have on here so you should be happy :redface:

Um, I'm working at a craft convention in Arnhem :smile: I can't speak any dutch at all though (I seem to be one of those people that really struggles with languages.. :frown: ) although the name for shopping centre in dutch is winkelcentrum.. which for some reason I find really amusing :tongue:

That sounds absolutely fascinating! Extremely jealous. I can understand a fair bit of Dutch when reading it and also some when hearing it (not massive amounts :tongue:) simply because of German. Guessing you don't speak any German? :frown: How on earth did you get that opportunity? It sounds amazing, have fun!

Yeah I wasn't expecting it :lol: I think it's mainly because Phia knows the pair of us in real life anyway, and BNE just enjoys squealing over gossip :lol: I'm sure there'll be more if Greg has his way :wink: Haha maybe even during the interview period :wink:
Reply 8904
WHAT. THE. HELL. Have you guys done to my thread!?!?!?

:angry::smile::angry:
Original post by Reminisce

vicious takeoveR! :biggrin: haha it's not YOUR thread anymore, it's OURS mwuahahahaha

xx
Reply 8906
Original post by Brand New Eyes
vicious takeoveR! :biggrin: haha it's not YOUR thread anymore, it's OURS mwuahahahaha

xx

I see... I've not had time to read much but I saw A LOT of smilies...

And I agree, the thread's not been "mine" for ages lol :smile:
Original post by Reminisce

We've made it strong and victorious and rather random :lol:
That sounds absolutely fascinating! Extremely jealous. I can understand a fair bit of Dutch when reading it and also some when hearing it (not massive amounts :tongue:) simply because of German. Guessing you don't speak any German? :frown: How on earth did you get that opportunity? It sounds amazing, have fun!

Yeah I wasn't expecting it :lol: I think it's mainly because Phia knows the pair of us in real life anyway, and BNE just enjoys squealing over gossip :lol: I'm sure there'll be more if Greg has his way :wink: Haha maybe even during the interview period :wink:

Greg is officially cupid for all the single applicants then :smile: I don't have my hopes up for getting an interview really, I think I'd like to go to liverpool because the lad I'm seeing is applying to salford which isn't too far:smile:
Erm.. My nana's in the dolls house business x) its pretty cool.. The miniature fairs they have remind me of some kind of santas grotto its fascinating if not a bit weird.. :tongue: but all her friends do it too so its nice:smile: no german.. Just english :/
Greg is officially cupid for all the single applicants then :smile: I don't have my hopes up for getting an interview really, I think I'd like to go to liverpool because the lad I'm seeing is applying to salford which isn't too far:smile:
Erm.. My nana's in the dolls house business x) its pretty cool.. The miniature fairs they have remind me of some kind of santas grotto its fascinating if not a bit weird.. :tongue: but all her friends do it too so its nice:smile: no german.. Just english :/

Guessing you haven't seen Greg's numerous attempts to flirt on this thread, then :lol: He is adorable, bless him, so it's fine.

Wow, it must be quite serious if you want to study near him! How long have you been going out? That is commitment :wink:
I just emailed Magdalen, ooooo tension...
Guessing you haven't seen Greg's numerous attempts to flirt on this thread, then :lol: He is adorable, bless him, so it's fine.

Wow, it must be quite serious if you want to study near him! How long have you been going out? That is commitment :wink:

Not long at all :tongue: but he's been my best friend for a very long time so I'm happy :smile:
I did see one attempt where the 'girl' turned out to be a guy..
Not long at all :tongue: but he's been my best friend for a very long time so I'm happy :smile:

Snap :biggrin: Ohh that's amazing, I hope it all works out! Sven and I have applied to three of the same (I did try to get him to put Edinburgh down as well, but no success :rolleyes:) so fingers crossed SOMETHING will work.

I'm guessing if you DID get an offer from Oxford you'd take it without a doubt?
Snap :biggrin: Ohh that's amazing, I hope it all works out! Sven and I have applied to three of the same (I did try to get him to put Edinburgh down as well, but no success :rolleyes:) so fingers crossed SOMETHING will work.

I'm guessing if you DID get an offer from Oxford you'd take it without a doubt?

Of course :smile: I'd be stupid not to.. But I'd have to rethink a lot of things because I get quite sick and the terms there are only 8 weeks..and its quite far away from my hospital, but i'll sort it out if I get an interview :biggrin: edinburgh's lovely though :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by fluteflute
X

woohoo! I'm really excited to possibly see your renowned jumpers in real life :tongue:

I won't get to meet the other St John's people though... I think PPE is at a different time, yeah? :frown:

:lol: thread babies
Reply 8915
Oh you're adorable, was it that obscure? :lol:

Thankyou :lol: I've warned him that he can't randomly break up with me now because everyone here would cry :lol:

If he does, I shall be having words with him haha :wink:

Ooh, I just saw that you are half-italian! I could tell by your surname :biggrin: I can speak italian, I do it for A-Level!
Original post by punctuation

:lol: thread babies

No. NO THREAD BABIES.

Spoiler

Haha nice work with posting yesterday, are we ahead of Cambridge now? :tongue:
Original post by emmaaa88
Haha nice work with posting yesterday, are we ahead of Cambridge now? :tongue:

Aha, Qualitas=Quantitas now :biggrin:
Original post by Brand New Eyes

Where are all the other 1699 PPE applicants!?:tardis::pika:

There are about 6-10 on this thread (including us) - hopefully that's it (we each get a college to ourselves :tongue:)

By the way, does anyone know what the page limit is on a TSR thread? Will we have to create OA2012 mk 2 in the near-ish future?

Latest

Trending

Trending