The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by coffeeortea
i got an offer to read econ at warwick today as well!! woo!:smile::wink::smile::wink:

Congrats! what are the conditions? is this your first offer?

When did you apply? Are you a home or an international applicant?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
also, how much focus on gcses do you think there is at warwick? particularly for an english degree course...
Reply 302
how many people have got an offer for economics? and international or home status?
Reply 303
Hey,
Anyone else applied for Biological Sciences???

Subject: Biological Sciences
GCSE grades: 3xA*, 7.5xA
A Level subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (Physics at AS)
AS Results: AAAA
Predicted grades: A*A*A*
Original post by mpc1
Congrats! what are the conditions?

i got an offer to read econ at warwick today as well!! woo!:smile::wink::smile::wink:

Congrats, when did you send off your UCAS?
What is the offer if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by mpc1
Congrats! what are the conditions? is this your first offer?

yah this is my first offer!:smile:
I'm an international applicant, i send off my ucas on sept.30th i think.
Reply 306
yah this is my first offer!:smile:
I'm an international applicant, i send off my ucas on sept.30th i think.

what are the offer conditions?
Original post by mpc1
what are the offer conditions?

A*AA to include alevel maths. i've already done alevel maths though,cause i'm chinese *sign*
Original post by Mousebudden
Congrats, when did you send off your UCAS?
What is the offer if you don't mind me asking?

THANK U :smile::smile:
The condition is A*AA, i dont have an english condition because i have already done my IELTS and got an eight. Good luck! I sent off my UCAS on sept 30th I think!
Reply 309
A*AA to include alevel maths. i've already done alevel maths though,cause i'm chinese *sign*

when did you get ur offer? and what time?
Original post by Nadine10
when did you get ur offer? and what time?

I just got it today, i checked my email in the morning , logged onto UCAS and saw i got a conditional offer. Given that i am in China, probably not in the same time zone as you, i would say i got my offer approximately 15hours ago.:smile:
Reply 311
I just got it today, i checked my email in the morning , logged onto UCAS and saw i got a conditional offer. Given that i am in China, probably not in the same time zone as you, i would say i got my offer approximately 15hours ago.:smile:

haha thanks, im an international student as well. aghh this is getting so frustrating! i already have an offer from bristol but still! so where else did you apply? :smile:
haha thanks, im an international student as well. aghh this is getting so frustrating! i already have an offer from bristol but still! so where else did you apply? :smile:

:wink:

Cool, where are you from?
I'm currently living in China, but i grew up in Canada.
I also applied to Oxford(history and economics) LSE,LSE and UCL.
I would be really happy if i got accepted into LSE:colondollar:

Where else did you apply to?
Reply 313
:wink:

Cool, where are you from?
I'm currently living in China, but i grew up in Canada.
I also applied to Oxford(history and economics) LSE,LSE and UCL.
I would be really happy if i got accepted into LSE:colondollar:

Where else did you apply to?

cambridge (for economics), lse, warwick, ucl and bristol. i want LSE so bad as well! what a-levels do you have? and predicted grades if you dont mind me asking? oh and i grew up in canada as well :P
cambridge (for economics), lse, warwick, ucl and bristol. i want LSE so bad as well! what a-levels do you have? and predicted grades if you dont mind me asking? oh and i grew up in canada as well :P

lol not at all,do you have msn? i think chatting on this forum is quite...inefficient!
Original post by Lucyy
Hey,
Anyone else applied for Biological Sciences???

Subject: Biological Sciences
GCSE grades: 3xA*, 7.5xA
A Level subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (Physics at AS)
AS Results: AAAA

Heey I applied for Biomedical Science which is still Life Sciences so yeah :P have you heard anything yet?

And:

Subject - Biomedical Science
GCSE grades - 9 A*s, 2 As
A level subjects - Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (Physics and Critical Thinking at AS)
AS Results: AAAAA
Reply 316
lol not at all,do you have msn? i think chatting on this forum is quite...inefficient!

hahah i actually dont tbh :P sorry!
hahah i actually dont tbh :P sorry!

okie then~
which country are you from ?
I got AAA(ECON,HISTORY,PHYSICS) in AS and i did alevel math in my AS year and got an A (which was kind of disappointing)
I'm doing economics,history and further maths this yr. My predictions are A*A*A*
How bout u?
Reply 318
okie then~
which country are you from ?
I got AAA(ECON,HISTORY,PHYSICS) in AS and i did alevel math in my AS year and got an A (which was kind of disappointing)
I'm doing economics,history and further maths this yr. My predictions are A*A*A*
How bout u?

hahahah we have SUCH SIMILAR subjects! i have already achieved Alevel in maths (A*) and French (A), and im targetted A*A*A*A* for Physics, Further Maths, Economics and EPQ. oh and i dropped history, which i got an A in at AS. why did you drop physics?
hahahah we have SUCH SIMILAR subjects! i have already achieved Alevel in maths (A*) and French (A), and im targetted A*A*A*A* for Physics, Further Maths, Economics and EPQ. oh and i dropped history, which i got an A in at AS. why did you drop physics?

wow! Two A*s already! I really dont like physics, to me it's very boring.
A friend of mine is also applying to Economics in Cambridge,She got 2A*s as well! One in Alevel maths and one in Further Maths, She's really good in maths! I think she got like the highest mark in the World for FM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending