The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alex_hk90

Not really, perhaps they just want to see all the (on time) applications before deciding.

I guess I'm just impatient haha
Hey does anyone know whether I need to include my FSMQ grade in my UCAS form, I got an E so I'd rather not
Btw only 20 or so people in my school did it and it was a thing which we did after GCSE and C1
Original post by Tomatochuckers

Hey does anyone know whether I need to include my FSMQ grade in my UCAS form, I got an E so I'd rather not

I think you do :frown:
Original post by Pancakeman123
I think you do :frown:

Oh **** :s-smilie: I probably shouldve revised for it instead of drawing a cow on my exam paper...

Oh **** :s-smilie: I probably shouldve revised for it instead of drawing a cow on my exam paper...

haha, are you doing A level maths though? If you've got a good grade in that I'm sure they would overlook the FSMQ
Reply 4366
Not really, perhaps they just want to see all the (on time) applications before deciding.

what do you class as on time?
haha, are you doing A level maths though? If you've got a good grade in that I'm sure they would overlook the FSMQ

Yeah well i got 90+ in AS, and am doing A2 maths and further maths this year so I hope they will overlook it....but you never know with LSE and I don't want many things going against me if I reapply next yr
Original post by jacky23

Original post by jacky23

I think he means before jan 15th
Reply 4369

You have to put everything down.
Original post by jacky23

The UCAS deadline (not the Oxbridge and Medicine deadline) for equal consideration.

Original post by tooambitious
I think he means before jan 15th

This.
Any more warwick offers received today?
Original post by Tateco
You have to put everything down.

Right- well I looked into it and apparently no one will get declined because of FSMQ- at least I get 7 UCAS pts for it :colone:
Reply 4373
Anyone else think it's slightly ridiculous that Nottingham aren't giving out any offers until after January?

I understand why they do it, but the wait is going to be painful!
Original post by Doojam
I understand why they do it, but the wait is going to be painful!

Not painful, but exciting and slightly intriguing, besides it gives people who haven't sent their UCAS more time :colonhash:
Reply 4375
Not painful, but exciting and slightly intriguing, besides it gives people who haven't sent their UCAS more time :colonhash:

Haha, I guess I'm just impatient. My UCAS has only been sent off for a little over two weeks and I'm already frustrated from hearing nothing :tongue: But as I said, I'm aware that it's a matter of equality :smile:
6:15pm is nearly upon us!
Original post by WalkerPrince
6:15pm is nearly upon us!

wow..slightly sad, I must say..

*logs in to track*

:tongue:
Reply 4378
6:15@@@
Anti-climax.....

Latest

Trending

Trending