The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bandit
I applied to Christ Church College for History + Politics and got the University-wide confirmation, yet haven't received a college acknowledgement.

I have a friend who applied there last year; they do EVERYTHING by post.
Reply 9281
Original post by omgnowai134

Hiya,
Is anyone else applying to Keble? Not necessarily for English (which I am), but just in general?
I haven't come across anyone yet, and I'm kind of worrying that there's something about Keble that I don't know? I don't know whether to be concerned or not.

Also, has anyone received the "more specific information" from their respective colleges yet? The email said they'd be here by the end of the month, and they're certainly cutting it a bit close, don't you think?

I'm applying to keble for medicine :smile: I agree with you; I haven't come across many people who've said they're applying to Keble :/
Original post by 4 I Murder Carrots Fun
I have a friend who applied there last year; they do EVERYTHING by post.

Noooooo. I really hope now that it doesn't snow as much as it did last year.
Original post by fawltyfan
Noooooo. I really hope now that it doesn't snow as much as it did last year.

It's gonna snow more :evil: But you'll have that Harry-Potterish-owlish feeling as a compensation:biggrin:
Original post by judo94
I'm applying to keble for medicine :smile: I agree with you; I haven't come across many people who've said they're applying to Keble :/

I'm also applying for Medicine at Keble!

Hello direct competition :colone:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
It's gonna snow more :evil: But you'll have that Harry-Potterish-owlish feeling as a compensation:biggrin:

Ergh, when it snows there's not way that i can get anywhere at all. Damn living in the middle of nowhere! :frown:
Original post by bandit
I applied to Christ Church College for History + Politics and got the University-wide confirmation, yet haven't received a college acknowledgement.

Same, I've heard nothing from Christ Church either : / I suppose October isn't over yet...
Reply 9287
Original post by _becca

becca x

Hey! I've finally got the 'active consideration' email from Worc.. What about you?
Original post by manic_fuzz
Ergh, when it snows there's not way that i can get anywhere at all. Damn living in the middle of nowhere! :frown:

I bet I'm leaving in the middle of nowherer than you.:smile: Where?
Reply 9289

Hiya,
Is anyone else applying to Keble? Not necessarily for English (which I am), but just in general?
I haven't come across anyone yet, and I'm kind of worrying that there's something about Keble that I don't know? I don't know whether to be concerned or not.

Also, has anyone received the "more specific information" from their respective colleges yet? The email said they'd be here by the end of the month, and they're certainly cutting it a bit close, don't you think?

Hi I have applied to Keble...got general email from uni but have probs with my email address at moment so not sure about specific email from Keble ....applied for Philosophy and Theology
Maths and CS, you?))

History. I haven't seen too many other Univ applicants on the thread, which was a bit worrying really. So did you visit them on open day?
I bet I'm leaving in the middle of nowherer than you.:smile: Where?

Google Earth 'Whitstone, Devon', there are some other houses, but like, the nearest say train station is a 2 hour bus ride away :frown:

Where-ever do you live? :lolwut:
Original post by moonlight10
History. I haven't seen too many other Univ applicants on the thread, which was a bit worrying really. So did you visit them on open day?

I've heard many good things both from students and from applicants so don't worry:smile: No, did you?))
Google Earth 'Whitstone, Devon', there are some other houses, but like, the nearest say train station is a 2 hour bus ride away :frown:

Hahaha awww, typical Devon.

Yerevan, Armenia, Toumanyan str :biggrin: like you know any of these:biggrin:

Hehehehehe ya whaaaa? :lolwut:

I recognize Armenia...from the Eurovision contest :party:

Haha that is quite true. Plus, if it's good news you can shove the letter into all your relatives' faces - can't do that with an email..

Original post by Neopolitan Girl
Same, I've heard nothing from Christ Church either : / I suppose October isn't over yet...

I've applied to Christ Church too and, yes, October isn't over yet so I'm not worrying.
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Hahaha awww, typical Devon.

Well, it's be fine if i lived near Exeter or Plymouth, but nope, i have to live on the border-line with Cornwall :rofl:

I've obviously heard of Armenia! :biggrin: Although the rest, i have absolutely no idea :tongue:
Reply 9298
Yerevan is Armenia's capital. ;p You're not applying for Geography I hope? :tongue:
This time next week we'll be discussing how the tests went :-o

Latest

Trending

Trending