The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone applying to Jesus college?

Jesus College has introduced new academic regulations requiring students to get permission from their tutors if they want to get involved in extra-curricular activities. The change to the Academic Bylaws was made by Jesus’ Governing Body, despite strong student opposition.
Original post by Doojam

Tumblr, full of pointless, but entertaining, photos.

HAHAHA :lol: oh my gosh it took me a while to realise the square root sign wasn't just a random squiggle
Original post by CeeTay
lmao - i know, i dont like Francis' new girl either because she just kinda dips in and out of it! but i completly love ollie's faces all of the time!
and yeah i know - the twins are kinda cute but odd in the whole programme :L i didn't know about sam last night, so when that scene was on and they didn't say what had happened I didn't really know what was going on which was kinda weird

LOL most people find Francis really socially awkward but I find him absolutely hilarious :biggrin: Sorry I know this kinda has nothing to do with Oxford entry :colondollar:
Reply 9483
Original post by Doojam

Tumblr, full of pointless, but entertaining, photos.

hahahahaa this made me laugh a lot more than it should have

:biggrin:
Original post by CeeTay
lmao - i know, i dont like Francis' new girl either because she just kinda dips in and out of it! but i completly love ollie's faces all of the time!
and yeah i know - the twins are kinda cute but odd in the whole programme :L i didn't know about sam last night, so when that scene was on and they didn't say what had happened I didn't really know what was going on which was kinda weird

I know! She just kinda annoys me because she doesn't really do/say anything. Urgh I hate Ollie, his face is like patchy with fake tan ALL the time, sort it out!

It is quite funny when they're both flirting/talking with Gemma. and the whole Maria and Mick thing didn't work out :frown:
Reply 9485
My contributions to this thread are rarely ever actually about Oxford :hifro: So apologies for that...
Reply 9486
Original post by Brand New Eyes
I know! She just kinda annoys me because she doesn't really do/say anything. Urgh I hate Ollie, his face is like patchy with fake tan ALL the time, sort it out!(

The mention of his streaky fake tan reminded me of the lines he got down his face when he cried. I found it inappropriately amusing.
Reply 9487
Original post by thehaberprocess
LOL most people find Francis really socially awkward but I find him absolutely hilarious :biggrin: Sorry I know this kinda has nothing to do with Oxford entry :colondollar:

lol - i think from reading this thread recently Made in Chelsea is almost becoming an Oxford entry prerequisite :P
Reply 9488
Original post by pai2502
Hey! I've finally got the 'active consideration' email from Worc.. What about you?

Original post by Niki_girl
I've just got mine :biggrin: I love how excited it made me, as if it was an invite to an interview or something.....oh dear :colondollar:

I know! For a few seconds I genuinely read 'I write to inform you that your application to Worcester has been received successful' hahahaha. oh dear, :frown: GOOD LUCCKKKKKKK :smile:

becca x
Am I the only one who actively loathes semi-reality television like The Only Damn Way Is Essex etc? :dontknow: I don't even have time to watch stuff that's actually good, like Downton Abbey, so definitely don't have time for, er, Made in Chelsea.

On another note:

http://www.youtube.com/carlosbaute#p/a/DCA6F12BCB939D38/2/D1Q04jGbf64

something NOT German for a change :awesome:

Edit: Chill out, it's an opinion...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by such_a_lady
Am I the only one who actively loathes semi-reality television like The Only Damn Way Is Essex etc? :dontknow: I don't even have time to watch stuff that's actually good, like Downton Abbey, so definitely don't have time for, er, Made in Chelsea.

On another note:

*evil laugh*

we shall convert you one day! :lol:

Err, no, you're not. I don't like semi-reality tv either:smile:
Original post by Doojam
I'm never going to live this down, apparently, pahaha :headhurts:

:biggrin: Never!

Original post by Doojam
My contributions to this thread are rarely ever actually about Oxford :hifro: So apologies for that...

It seems that little of this thread actually revolves around Oxford anyway :tongue:

Aww :lol: I have loads and loads and loads of spare time so naturally i use it wisely to watch all these semi-reality and reality TV shows :colone:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Err, no, you're not. I don't like semi-reality tv either:smile:

AND YOU TOO! I mean how can you not love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNebtyxuh84&feature=related

p.s. whatever happened to Jess' girlband!?

I swear it was all just staged for the show

On another note:

I don't watch those sorts of programmes either, but that's more to do with apathy than any sense of loathing....

that said I have a friend who is considering getting vajazzled for Valentine's Day...:rofl: It's amazing how this things impact on peoples' lives :colonhash:
To anyone applying to Lady Margaret Hall - all the emails were sent out on Tuesday, so if you haven't received it yet, check your spam folder.
Original post by medbh4805
I don't watch those sorts of programmes either, but that's more to do with apathy than any sense of loathing....

that said I have a friend who is considering getting vajazzled for Valentine's Day...:rofl: It's amazing how this things impact on peoples' lives :colonhash:

Who negged you for that? :tongue: I've noticed our random neg stalker has been making an appearance every few pages or so...

But seriously. SERIOUSLY?! I'd be worried about the glittery bits falling off, wouldn't you?! And most men I know says it looks stupid. God only knows what a woman would think if her girlfriend got one :lolwut:
Original post by Brand New Eyes
AND YOU TOO! I mean how can you not love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNebtyxuh84&feature=related

p.s. whatever happened to Jess' girlband!?

I swear it was all just staged for the show

I much prefer watching Horrible Histories :ahee::ahee:
Reply 9498
Who negged you for that? :tongue: I've noticed our random neg stalker has been making an appearance every few pages or so...

But seriously. SERIOUSLY?! I'd be worried about the glittery bits falling off, wouldn't you?! And most men I know says it looks stupid. God only knows what a woman would think if her girlfriend got one :lolwut:

I don't understand them either. They don't look particularly nice and they seem... impractical.
Original post by medbh4805

Imma get a pejazzle :colone:

[+1 to counterbalance the neg]

Latest

Trending

Trending