The Student Room Group

what you think off this kind off body (girls)

This is like my physique

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Daviant
No shoulders, no traps, no arms, no pecs, no lats, no v-shape and a rubbish six pack. I would be disappointed if I looked like this.

Basically this....he looks ok though because he's lean, it's nothing to aim for or a physique to admire.
Its nice and slim :smile:
Reply 3
Nothing really to show off there.
Reply 4
Original post by bhoytoy
This is like my physique

But you told me you look like this
Reply 5
Why do people make threads like these?

You're just asking for criticism.
Reply 6
Original post by Miza
But you told me you look like this

i bveen working out :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Daviant
No shoulders, no traps, no arms, no pecs, no lats, no v-shape and a rubbish six pack. I would be disappointed if I looked like this.

Original post by McHumpy92
Basically this....he looks ok though because he's lean, it's nothing to aim for or a physique to admire.

Original post by SugarPuffs
Nothing really to show off there.

Ive had to gain weight to look like this lol...I was a skeleton before.
Reply 8
Just keep at it....for what it's worth you seem to have a good shoulder girdle and good pec shape and abs look symmetrical. That's if it is actually you?
Reply 9
Look great to me, would hate a guy to have any more muscle or definition. I hate that "V" effect guys strive for, it looks gross
Reply 10
Original post by McHumpy92
Just keep at it....for what it's worth you seem to have a good shoulder girdle and good pec shape and abs look symmetrical. That's if it is actually you?

its not me hes a footballer.

Basically I am nearly that size. I am that defined low bodyfat. I was at 1st liek justin beiber but now I am closer to this guy but still not as ''big''.

I was 5'10-11 120lbs now I am like 135lbs?
No one cares?

I bet the picture looks nothing like you anyway....
no, not a fan of the skinny look
Reply 13
Original post by Hana_87
Why do people make threads like these?

You're just asking for criticism.

Same thing that pops into my head.

The only logical and rational answer to that is they are insecure/very self-conscious on how good they look.
Reply 14
Original post by Mr Quick
Same thing that pops into my head.

The only logical and rational answer to that is they are insecure/very self-conscious on how good they look.

I was insecure about being skinny. I thought now I was bigger but it seems Im still deemed skinny so I need to get even bigger as I dislike bieng skinny.
Alot of guys commented when it seemed he wanted more of a girls opinion o.o

Personally I think its the right balance not overly muscled or skinny as a rake.
Reply 16
Original post by ThoughGreenEyes
Alot of guys commented when it seemed he wanted more of a girls opinion o.o

Personally I think its the right balance not overly muscled or skinny as a rake.

oh it was guys i thoguth it was girls?

Yeh guys would say it was skinny!!!

But im more bothered about girls thoughts. I aint chatting up guys or trying to win strongman
Reply 17
B-man laughs at puny kid in picture.
Reply 18
Original post by B-Man.
B-man laughs at puny kid in picture.

well he dotn care hes prob on 20,000 per week and will be a millionare within a year and then one of top footballers in europe.

Just liek this dude
Reply 19
I think it looks fine :smile: It's nothing to show off, it's not great but OK. Although I would definitely prefer the more muscular physique, skinny is not my type xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending