The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Room Swap - Oak house for ...?

As the title says basically. I'm staying at Maple Court in Oak House but to be honest I'm finding it a bit too lively for myself.

So if there's anyone out there looking for a swap for a room in Oak House feel free to send me a PM or reply here. I'll consider any offers for rooms that are £90 or under per week.

Thanks
Reply 1
I was in oaky maple court in 1st year and it was the best year of my life! i personally think you should give it a try :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Just talk to your flatmates nicely and ask them to keep it down when you're working. I'm not a party person but I can deal with it in Sycamore, Oak House. It's still early days and not many people have got essays to do just yet, once they've got assigned reading everything will calm down.
Yeah I'm in Chestnut and I'm finding that things have quietened down quite a lot in the last few days, as people start to (a) run out of money, (b) start being given actual work, (c) realise that their livers are about to go on strike, and (d) get the whole "I can go out whenever I like because I'm not living with my parents" thing out of the way too.

Give it another week or two :smile:
is ur room still up for grabs?
Reply 5
Original post by OneWordStory
is ur room still up for grabs?

Yeah it is, but I still need to find a place.
Reply 6
Original post by triloko
Yeah it is, but I still need to find a place.

Mate, i got a ensuite room available at cosmopolitan, max 10mins walk to uni, 5mins to the main st where u can get meals, supermarkets, bars. pm or text me:07751570559! :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending