No need to boast :tongue: I'm just appreciating the sentiment :biggrin:

Okay okay :wink: gotta love Mummy Essex! :biggrin:

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
You won't dare fail that BMAT, protistas are so fond of you:biggrin:

:tongue: Well, i hope not, but anything could happen :eek:
Reply 9581
Original post by manic_fuzz
Okay okay :wink: gotta love Mummy Essex! :biggrin:

Hahaha, that really made me chuckle :h: It made me think of Nanny Pat, even though they are nothing alike.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Well, you may get pooled to Balliol or New or Univ and you'll also have reading parties at the Chalet des Anglais!!:smile:

I'm so glad I have no direct competition on TSR, i.e. Univ AND maths&CS!

Nah I still prefer St John's despite the lack of chalets. :tongue:
Original post by Doojam
Guys, look what my mum bought me for when I sit the TSA.

How sweet is she?

:lol: But you'll only be able to use the pencil and eraser from the set :tongue:
Reply 9584
Original post by punctuation
:lol: But you'll only be able to use the pencil and eraser from the set :tongue:

I plan to use it more as a pencilcase than maths set :tongue:
Reply 9585
My phone said I had a new email. My immediate reaction was "Finally Balliol are going to acknowledge me! Or... it could be UCAS telling me I have an offer or rejection." My phone took an age to load it, and so the tension built... But who was it? Argos. Argos? Get out.
Original post by Doojam
Hahaha, that really made me chuckle :h: It made me think of Nanny Pat, even though they are nothing alike.

Bet you're actually secretly related to Nanny Pat :wink:

Original post by Doojam
My phone said I had a new email. My immediate reaction was "Finally Balliol are going to acknowledge me! Or... it could be UCAS telling me I have an offer or rejection." My phone took an age to load it, and so the tension built... But who was it? Argos. Argos? Get out.

:woo: but Argos are amazing!
Hey, quick question. I know that Oxford takes into account the GCSE results at your school, but I wanted to ask if they looked at the A*-C percentage for the school, or what they average student got, i.e. x number of A*s, y number of As and so on? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 9588
Bet you're actually secretly related to Nanny Pat :wink:

I hate to break it to you, but just because we live in the same county doesn't mean that we're related. Unless you're suggesting Essex is incestous... :eek:

I kid :wink:

I don't need anything from them right now though. On the other hand, I do need an email from Oxford/offers :tongue:
mystery negga, why u no like my posts? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Doojam
I hate to break it to you, but just because we live in the same county doesn't mean that we're related. Unless you're suggesting Essex is incestous... :eek:

I kid :wink:

I don't need anything from them right now though. On the other hand, I do need an email from Oxford/offers :tongue:

:wink: well. You never know! Maybe generations and generations and generations back along, you could have the same ancestors!

And well... you could always buy me something. Ngl, i do need a bigger TV :love:
Original post by Doojam
I plan to use it more as a pencilcase than maths set :tongue:

Ah, I see. Cool! :smile:
Reply 9592
:wink: well. You never know! Maybe generations and generations and generations back along, you could have the same ancestors!

And well... you could always buy me something. Ngl, i do need a bigger TV :love:

You got yourself out of that hole nicely, didn't you? :wink:

And my TV isn't even digital which means it's going to become obselete in April. So I might have to by myself one before you, I'm afraid :tongue:

In my city everyone knows everyone and is related to them - found out recently my next door neighbour is my 5th cousin! :eek:

thought I was revise for my CATs tonight...but it's my formal tomorrow I've so far spent my evening getting excited about it with friends on fb....time well spent :colonhash:

anything with 100 eyes is amazing

......:ahee:
Original post by Doojam
You got yourself out of that hole nicely, didn't you? :wink:

And my TV isn't even digital which means it's going to become obselete in April. So I might have to by myself one before you, I'm afraid :tongue:

I'm sly :ninja:

And ooh, i think my counties switched over like... ages and ages ago. I can't even remember the last time that analogue channels worked, ah well, i have Sky in my room (which my little brother pays for :mmm: )

But damn. I wanted a 50" telly!

Original post by medbh4805
In my city everyone knows everyone and is related to them - found out recently my next door neighbour is my 5th cousin! :eek:

thought I was revise for my CATs tonight...but it's my formal tomorrow I've so far spent my evening getting excited about it with friends on fb....time well spent :colonhash:

Oh, that's nothing new to me... I live in the Devon/Cornwall area. In one of the primary schools i went to, half the class were somehow related... Although, i don't fit into the puzzle because i moved down here when i was 6 :frown:

That is time well spent! :biggrin:
Original post by medbh4805
anything with 100 eyes is amazing

......:ahee:

:rofl: I actually knew that you'd somehow relate it back to all your classics!
Reply 9597
I'm sly :ninja:

And ooh, i think my counties switched over like... ages and ages ago. I can't even remember the last time that analogue channels worked, ah well, i have Sky in my room (which my little brother pays for :mmm: )

But damn. I wanted a 50" telly!

Yeah, London seems to be one of the last regions to switch over. My dad already went to digital a month or so back.

You should pay for your own TV seeing as you're already leeching :wink:
Original post by Doojam
Yeah, London seems to be one of the last regions to switch over. My dad already went to digital a month or so back.

You should pay for your own TV seeing as you're already leeching :wink:

But i don't get e-mails for Argos, so i simply can't buy my own TV. Which is exactly why yoouuu should be me another one :wink:

Plus, i can't be wasting my money on TVs, i spend it all on bribing the Oxford Admissions people :mmm:

Oh, that's nothing new to me... I live in the Devon/Cornwall area. In one of the primary schools i went to, half the class were somehow related... Although, i don't fit into the puzzle because i moved down here when i was 6 :frown:

That is time well spent! :biggrin:

oh so you're just an interloper? :beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending