The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medbh4805
fluteflute is on in half an hour!

He now sends a welcoming brigade ahead of his arrival ? What is this? Tudor times? hehe

:party:

HERE COMES THE KING!

awww
Original post by Brand New Eyes
He now sends a welcoming brigade ahead of his arrival ? What is this? Tudor times? hehe

:party:

HERE COMES THE KING!

awww

No

Question Time is on in half an hour!

awkward :colonhash:
Reply 9622
Yeah I know, we'll all be grand :yeah:

Hopefully

I don't mean to stereotype, but I absolutely love it when people say 'grand'. My Irish relatives use it all the time and it never ceases to make me smile. I sincerely wish I could get away with saying it.
Original post by Doojam
I don't mean to stereotype, but I absolutely love it when people say 'grand'. My Irish relatives use it all the time and it never ceases to make me smile. I sincerely wish I could get away with saying it.

colloquialisms seem to be slipping into my speech ever more frequently...

i'll miss Irish accents when I go to uni :frown:
No

Question Time is on in half an hour!

awkward :colonhash:

Hahaha... oh. I was going to say! slightly strange. haha I completely forgot about QT even though it was mentioned yday.

TSR needs an awkward turtle.
fluteflute is on in half an hour!

What?! :confused:

Are you stalking his whereabouts now?
Hahaha... oh. I was going to say! slightly strange. haha I completely forgot about QT even though it was mentioned yday.

Wait... explain? Confused Canadian over here.

indeed we do - see below :teehee:

punctuation
What?! :confused:

Are you stalking his whereabouts now?

.........:mmm:
Original post by punctuation

Awww, basics he told us yday that he will be on question time (tv programme) which comes on tv in 24 minutes. It's a question panel with live audience and he's in the audience
x

Ah yeah, i can imagine Latin being far far harder to read literary works in than French. I think i'll have to blitz a few plays or something during the XMas hols :smile: Ahh, she's a good teacher really, but it's just that i'm good at seeming like i know a lot more than i do, i think? Ooh, well, i'll take a look into them at some point too, i'll definitely be coming to you for recommendations if i end up loving all these classics :tongue:

And yes, S & M, can't resist it :colone:

Original post by Doojam
I'm kidding, hahaha :mwuaha:

I was playing along :tongue: ish

Greg is going on this BBC1 programme tonight at 10.30 as an audience member: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_Time_%28TV_series%29
I'm so bored I have now resulted to watching "the secret life of ice" on iplayer -_-

:lol:

they just said "down in the valley"
Original post by manic_fuzz
Ah yeah, i can imagine Latin being far far harder to read literary works in than French. I think i'll have to blitz a few plays or something during the XMas hols :smile: Ahh, she's a good teacher really, but it's just that i'm good at seeming like i know a lot more than i do, i think? Ooh, well, i'll take a look into them at some point too, i'll definitely be coming to you for recommendations if i end up loving all these classics :tongue:

Feel free to ask, I'll be happy to help :colone:

And yes, S & M, can't resist it :colone:

My kind of man :sexface:
Greg is going on this BBC1 programme tonight at 10.30 as an audience member: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_Time_%28TV_series%29

Will he be asking a question?

:lol: I see! Exciting! :biggrin:
Original post by hannahwhelan
Will he be asking a question?

:iiam:
Just requested the 'Cambridge companion to Foucault'... does that make me a traitor? :wink:
Reply 9637
Original post by manic_fuzz
I was playing along :tongue: ish

Hahaha, I was kidding this time but you might not get a second chance.

In this town, we have CRT (Collier Row Thugs) and they will come for you :jacko:
Awww, basics he told us yday that he will be on question time (tv programme) which comes on tv in 24 minutes. It's a question panel with live audience and he's in the audience

he should have taken a giant sign that says 'TSR Oxford applicants 2012' like Chiara :rolleyes:
he should have taken a giant sign that says 'TSR Oxford applicants 2012' like Chiara :rolleyes:

It would be so cool if everyone took signs like that:biggrin: like the celebs do "This is my real TSR profile. Ignore my fake profiles by fans"

Latest

Trending

Trending