The Student Room Group

If I want lots of sex is it better to have a gf or be single?

Gf means only 1 girl but maybe have sex often?

being single means I am free to have sex with any girl anytime I want but also means I have to try and find girls that want to sleep with me.

Off course it sounds like I just want a gf to use for sex. Off course I wouldnt treat her like that but my intentions are for sex and lots off it often. But I would still watch dvds and stuff with her lol....Id be a crap bf eh

Scroll to see replies

just answered ur question in other post
Reply 2
Only a scumbag would have a faux relationship with someone with the intention of just using them for sex.
Stick to one-night-stands or whore yourself out on a f*ckbuddy website. With your attitude I doubt you could get an actual relationship anyway.
Reply 3
Original post by Threxy
Only a scumbag would have a faux relationship with someone with the intention of just using them for sex.
Stick to one-night-stands or whore yourself out on a f*ckbuddy website. With your attitude I doubt you could get an actual relationship anyway.

Well I am being honest. I dont want a relationship.

Many guys do string girls along for whatever reason just as many girls strign guys along for whatever reason, money, security.

As I am being honest and state I would not get a gf and use her just for sex no point getting an angry tone with me.

I do get bored sometimes so having a gf would be something else to do. But really Im not into lovey dovey stuff or hanging about doing things together. Not right now anyway.

As for one night stands I dont liek clubs either and am picky over the girls i want etc...so its a bad scenario...Maybe I just concetrate on making money and bang model hos now and then.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
how's your GCSE? did maths homework?
Reply 5
Original post by ms14v07
how's your GCSE? did maths homework?

why?
Reply 6
Dude, I feel so sorry for you, but your thinking is so wrong.

All you're thinking about in previous threads is sex, giving me an impression you're desperately out for sex. SEX Only, it's like controlling your mind 24/7, and you can't think of anything else but sex ?

Well, if that's the case, please don't look into having GF, because purely it won't be fair for her. Yes you get laid with a relationship but it's more than that, as you need to be her friend. I don't know if yourself got any friends at the moment?
why don't you just buy one of these inflatable rubber dolls from a sex shop ?
A girlfriend definitely isn't the way you should go.

a) you don't actually want one
b) a girlfriend doesn't automatically equate to lots of sex. Maybe in the beginning it does, but give it a year or two and it'll be likely to wane.
Reply 9
fwb?
Reply 10
You have a hand, make use of that instead. Don't go hurting girls feelings just for your own gain. There's really no rush, is there?
even if the quantity is less, theres no pussy like new pussy.

My sexual pleasure is inversely proportional to the amount of effort i need to put in to get the sex.

Relationships often produce diminishing returns
Original post by the realist
even if the quantity is less, theres no pussy like new pussy.

My sexual pleasure is inversely proportional to the amount of effort i need to put in to get the sex.

Relationships often produce diminishing returns

Prostitutes were invented for guys like you I guess.
Reply 13
I do want lots of sex, 3 to 5 times a day. BUT on top of that I want cuddles and conversation as well. So I'm a 'high-maintenance' gf :tongue:

No girl wants only sex, so you are better off with a rubberdoll or likewise.
Reply 14
Original post by bhoytoy
Gf means only 1 girl but maybe have sex often?

being single means I am free to have sex with any girl anytime I want but also means I have to try and find girls that want to sleep with me.

Off course it sounds like I just want a gf to use for sex. Off course I wouldnt treat her like that but my intentions are for sex and lots off it often. But I would still watch dvds and stuff with her lol....Id be a crap bf eh

Guys who do one night stands a lot note that having sex more than once a week is exceptionally hard. You need to spend a lot of time with each women, spend time getting them ready for sex, and some will say no. That's like a rather crappy relationship. Relationships can get you much more sex.
For the love of God OP, you need to stfu and stop making these threads, it's just showcasing what a desperate person you are. And NO ONE wants that.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

b) a girlfriend doesn't automatically equate to lots of sex. Maybe in the beginning it does, but give it a year or two and it'll be likely to wane.

Ha. A fact you and I both know very well.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LittleBigX
I do want lots of sex, 3 to 5 times a day. BUT on top of that I want cuddles and conversation as well. So I'm a 'high-maintenance' gf :tongue:

No girl wants only sex, so you are better off with a rubberdoll or likewise.

Urm sorry - wrong.

Hence we why we sex buddies and ONS in our society, if no girls wanted just sex there would be no sex buddies or ONS, well among hetro couples anyway
Original post by silverbolt
Ha. A fact you and I both know very well.

Well that's it. Don't you just love it when you can speak from personal experience!
Reply 19
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

true but how do I meet girls that want sex then.

And as I dont like meetig people to keep trying to find girls that want sex means I need to keep meeting people.

Bit ironic.

have a gf means I dotn need to meet new girls but I dont want a gf

NOt having gf means I need to meet girls but I dont want to meet people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending