The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woohoo offer from UCL! :biggrin: MSci Mathematics G107.

Got an email direct from UCL, nothing from UCAS themselves yet so I don't know the conditions of the offer!
Original post by hassi94

Got an email direct from UCL, nothing from UCAS themselves yet so I don't know the conditions of the offer!

Yeah exactly the same, don't wanna celebrate until my track updates :wink:
Original post by hassi94

Congrats!!!!! When did you send your UCAS off? Applied for the same course, still waiting for a response from them though.
Original post by hassi94

Awesome!
Reply 2344
Original post by hassi94

When did you send your UCAS off?
Original post by snow leopard
Congrats!!!!! When did you send your UCAS off? Applied for the same course, still waiting for a response from them though.

Original post by deejayy
When did you send your UCAS off?

My application was processed by UCAS on the 5th October :smile:
ffs. No offers and people have had an acknowledgement from Imperial despite their UCAS being processed after me! :angry:
Original post by hassi94

Original post by anil10100

Congratulations both! :woo:

As for me... no offer from Warwick, or UCL or anywhere else... and still no acknowledgement from Imperial... :cry2:
Original post by ben-smith
...people have had an acknowledgement from Imperial despite their UCAS being processed after me! :angry:

...they have??? :shock:
Original post by mpc1
Congrats. When did you send out your UCAS? When exactly did you get your offer from UCL?

Read you are an overseas candidate. Do they do A levels in your country as the conditions are A*AA.

Did you get any email or letter from UCL prior to the offer or is it a straight offer update in track?

Did they mention any interview or open day requirements?

sent out about 1 month ago. then UCL asked for a copy of my London Board A lvl UMS next week. few days later, the maths department dude sent me an email stating they already recommend me to the admission department, it will be a matter of time before i receive an official statement from UCAS/UCL with conditional offer. it happen about 1 week later. which is last...monday?

there will be no interview and no TSA required. not even IELTS...considering im an oversea applicant.
The imperial maths department is worryingly inconsistent considering what subject they teach...
Original post by hassi94

Yesss, offer from UCL, maths with economics masters, email came through earlier today, come on!!!!! :biggrin:

On a less happy note, still no acknowledgement from Imperial either..

Edit: My bad, got the Imperial acknowledgement just before the UCL email.

have you had an email about going to a visiting day?
Reply 2352
Original post by ben-smith
ffs. No offers and people have had an acknowledgement from Imperial despite their UCAS being processed after me! :angry:

Hassi's was processed 6 days before us. So we shouldn't expect offers from UCL for a week or so, don't worry.
Original post by deejayy
Hassi's was processed 6 days before us. So we shouldn't expect offers from UCL for a week or so, don't worry.

You must be one of those optimistic people.
Original post by Beth1234
Congratulations both! :woo:

As for me... no offer from Warwick, or UCL or anywhere else... and still no acknowledgement from Imperial... :cry2:

Thanks! From what I've seen Imperial acknowledgements seem to be completely random, and I'm pretty sure it's irrelevant when you get one. No Warwick offer either yet, but like they said, if you're predicted AAB then you will get an offer, so I wouldn't worry about that :smile:
Original post by dnumberwang
have you had an email about going to a visiting day?

Yeah, mines on the 23rd, it said in the email there would be around 40 people there? Yours is on the 18th right?
Reply 2356

Great. when will your track update?

Dont get this - you get the offer without track update?
Reply 2357
Original post by hassi94

Congratulations!!!!

You get the email from the uni but not from UCAS?

When will you know the conditions? What does the email say?
Original post by hassi94

Congrats!!!! G107? whats that?

i so badly want an offer :frown:
Yeah, mines on the 23rd, it said in the email there would be around 40 people there? Yours is on the 18th right?

Yeah. Had to spend £40 on train tickets :rant:

Latest