The Student Room Group

Weird things that you find attractive in the opposite sex...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hot girls that ride sportbikes are instantly double hot.
Reply 21
Original post by Sweet_Heart
I have a thing for gingers too! But not gingers who wear pink t-shirts haha...Oh the complications of attraction!

Definitely not pink shirts lol!
Reply 22
Girls with chubby fingers. I find it cute for some reason.
Reply 23
stubble and big lips in guys
I've got a thing for my guy's back!! It's my favourite bit of his anatomy (honest!)
It's strong, toned and really masculine (strange that, being a bloke lol!).
Reply 25
Original post by Miza
Back in school days I once wore a pink t shirt, and second best looking girl in school said I was looking hot in this and then she slapped my ass...

And then you woke up?
Reply 26
Original post by JinnJamez
And then you woke up?

Can you stop stalking me?
Reply 27
Original post by Miza
Can you stop stalking me?

Don't flatter yourself.
Reply 28
For me, it's guys that wear pink. No idea why, I just feel instantly more attracted to a man who can wear pink or light red.

What weird thing do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

I love a man in pink too! :tongue:

I'm quite into guys' hands - I love long, slender, pianist fingers. Also elbows do something to me, I'm not sure why! And strong jawlines, but I don't think that one's weird!

I think everybody's a little bit into the tortured soul - so long as he's not too tortured! Something about the intensity and artistic-ness! I also love outwardly loud and popular guys who reveal a bit of a soft, shy side.
Reply 29
I love big/prominent adams apples in guys. All my friends find that weird.
Haha you;d like me..i always wear pink shirts, get so much stick for it,

When it comes to the girls im very simple, toned body, or big knockers.

simples

or both
Reply 31
Daredevals. (not the same as being a obnoxious loudmouth btw)
(edited 12 years ago)
For me, it's guys that wear pink. No idea why, I just feel instantly more attracted to a man who can wear pink or light red.

What weird thing do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

Oh! Ooooohh!! Pick me!!

- I think stubble is very manly :smile:

- And I do love a prominent jaw bone... just seems so.. masculine :teehee:

- Ok, and I love guys who can dress. I mean gay guys dress so well! I just think, why aren't you straight?! I think slim fit clothes are quite hot. And slim ties, and waistcoats.

- A toned guy; not REALLY muscly, but toned.

- I agree with the pink, and I love purple too :smile:

Oh wait... most of these aren't even weird things... they're pretty normal haha!
Reply 33
seeing a guy really concentrating or 'in the zone' whilst doing something they're passionate about, like watching a guy playing an instrument.
Reply 34
Eyes...I have a thing for eyes really badly :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
Cutesy voices

Pink PJs

When they look innocent but in the bedroom they're a complete freak

Scaredy cats :biggrin:

As short as possible

From a country outside the West

Judgemental girls not afraid to call people out on being boring/pathetic/twattish

Belief in violent struggle against the state :gunfire:

^ Maybe this is why I'm single :dry: These are not exactly traits you're likely to find in the same person :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36
- Somewhat eccentric men but not too weird, true individuals
- those who are quite popular/outgoing but have a softer sensitive side that you can just sense
- Soulful eyes
- men who wear glasses (actually when I think of it everyone I've ever had a crush on wears glasses)
- men driving
- American/Irish/public school/Scottish/European accents
- Totally fall for traditional chivalry stuff which doesn't sound weird but don't think a lot of people do it these days
- stubble
- not really a personal quality but love watching a guy who's good with kids/playing with kids or anything like that
Reply 37
Guys that wear thumb rings and plain white T's.
Also with just a hint of a 5'o' clock shadow :']

:yep:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by WoefullyUninspired
Using correct grammar :tongue:

I absolutely love this in girls!! I hate girls that text me in text message language..makes me so irritated!

A girl that knows the difference between to, too and two or their, there and they're is my sort of heaven... I know thats weird LOL

I also like girls who have hobbies - watching tv or drinking isn't a hobby.
Original post by ihatecricket
I absolutely love this in girls!! I hate girls that text me in text message language..makes me so irritated!

A girl that knows the difference between to, too and two or their, there and they're is my sort of heaven... I know thats weird LOL

I also like girls who have hobbies - watching tv or drinking isn't a hobby.

Hahah I know exactly what you mean! I hate text language :tongue: I always try and write properly even in texts, but then people think I'm really "posh"...you just can't win :rolleyes:

AND the difference between your and you're. :sexface:

I think that all those people who think correct grammar and spelling no longer matter should take note!! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending