The Student Room Group

Lincoln!?

hiya, whats everyones opinions on lincoln uni?x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Inbetweeners, series 3 episode 5. Go watch.
Reply 2
omg... you're so funny.. and clever
Reply 3
Original post by avee
omg... you're so funny.. and clever

Clever enough to quote when replying.
Hey,
Have you applied to Lincoln? It looks like a nice uni :smile: its one of my choices and I know a friend of mine thinks he's going to firm it because it looks amazing! What subject do you wish to do?
Reply 6
Original post by avee

i've lived 20 mins away from Lincoln my entire life - its a beautiful old city with everything you need - shops, clubs, resturants etc :smile:

go to an open day or something :biggrin:
Reply 7
THE GRANDMASTER- **** off :smile: you can see I'm a new member so don't go picking on the new guy... ha.

aww thankyou :smile: yeah it looks nice! I want to do Journalism and English! what have you applied for?
yeah clara im going to one in november! it looks lovely.x
Original post by avee

Hey go on YouTube and watch banned Lincoln university advert, that will help you decide :biggrin:
Reply 9
i think you'll find it's ^ up there :smile:) thanks for your really helpful input though joeyboy....
I suggest you avoid this university.

It's full of dinosaurs, zombies, lectures on fire, and students with access to firearms.

Seriously, though, I think it's decent.
Reply 11

Haha thanks x
Original post by avee
i think you'll find it's ^ up there :smile:) thanks for your really helpful input though joeyboy....

Your welcome :smile:
I'm studying Psychology at Lincoln at the moment and I'm really enjoying it :smile: everyone I've met so far has been really friendly, my course is interesting and I love the city - there's some lovely scenery and everything's so close by.

It's a pretty decent university to be honest, I'd definitely recommend looking into it.
Reply 14
okay thanks alottttt :biggrin: xxx
Reply 15
Original post by Joeyboy 12
Your welcome :smile:

you're*
can't be at a decent uni Joey mate
Original post by avee
you're*
can't be at a decent uni Joey mate

Rookie typo mistake
Reply 17
Original post by Joeyboy 12
Rookie typo mistake

okay
Reply 18
I actually live in Lincoln, and although I don't go to the university from what I can gather it's on the way up in terms of rep and resources, and I expect league tables wise it will probably make a few leaps up in the next few years. Very nice location as well, overlooking the Brayford Wharf and with town barely 5 minutes away.
I'm studying Psychology there at the moment and i'm really impressed. It's gaining quite a reputation now. The lecturers get really excited about teaching the modules, the facilities are great and the surrounding area is beautiful.

Quick Reply

Latest