The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ben-smith
Yeahhhhh!!!!

Hope we kick on from this result!.....people need to ask CHEL5E3 whats the MATA? :colone:
Original post by Rahul.S
Hope we kick on from this result!.....people need to ask CHEL5E3 whats the MATA? :colone:

The puns are getting progressively worse:tongue:
I liked this:
"On a scale of 1-6, how pissed off are Man U fans?"

Have you been to the Emirates? I've only been to Highbury:smile:
I liked this:

looooooooooool not yet been to the emirates nor highbury...but once I've got a job...plan to be a season-ticket holder. :biggrin:
8-2, tbf
Original post by Rahul.S
plan to be a season-ticket holder. :biggrin:

Won't have any trouble picking up one of those... :teehee:
I believe football teams should be decided on mathematically. We take the final points at the end of the season, we divide these points by the total wages of the players. Then we subtract from this the wealth of the owners. From here, we relegate any teams who don't bat an eyelid at spending £30,000,000+ on a player, and give Aston Villa 1,000 points for good measure. We rig the high scores list - Heskey consistently scores 5 times in a game - we allow flamingoes to referee matches - what's the difference? - and we punch anyone who uses Comic Sans in the face. The Premier League, but perfect. Who's with me? :P
Reply 2426
Has everyone/anyone with an UCL open day email received a track update?
Original post by twig

Hmm... I received my track update first, and then a day or two later received an email with regards to the open day.
Original post by officeface
I believe football teams should be decided on mathematically. We take the final points at the end of the season, we divide these points by the total wages of the players. Then we subtract from this the wealth of the owners. From here, we relegate any teams who don't bat an eyelid at spending £30,000,000+ on a player, and give Aston Villa 1,000 points for good measure. We rig the high scores list - Heskey consistently scores 5 times in a game - we allow flamingoes to referee matches - what's the difference? - and we punch anyone who uses Comic Sans in the face. The Premier League, but perfect. Who's with me? :P

LOL.
Original post by twig

have you got an offer from UCL?
Original post by twig

Original post by safmaster
Hmm... I received my track update first, and then a day or two later received an email with regards to the open day.

:ditto:
Reply 2431
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93

:biggrin:
Reply 2432
I liked this:

I liked this:
"I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan".
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by f1mad
I liked this:
"I'd 8-2 to be an Arsenal fan".

shouldn't it be "I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan".
Reply 2434
Original post by TheMagicMan
shouldn't it be "I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan".

It should.

Just testing.

:wink:
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93

lol who do you support?
Reply 2436
have you got an offer from UCL?

Kind of. (Well, the open day email anyway, but waiting for track to update...). Should be going on 23rd Nov!
(edited 12 years ago)
Spending £40 on train tickets anyone? :colonhash: ...to visit london, on your own :colonhash:
Holy mother of god it costs £69 for a super off peak return, and I only live a 2 hour train journey away. I'm getting the bus.
Reply 2439
Original post by twig
Kind of. (Well, the open day email anyway, but waiting for track to update...). Should be going on 23rd Nov!

Congratulations on your offer!!

Is this your first offer? When did you apply and to which uni's?

Latest