The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ViceVersa
Yeah :frown: It just makes it much more confusing when they do that! Thank goodness I asked the question on TSR, looks like we all learnt something today (except you, who just helped us figure out the truth :tongue:) haha.

Good job indeed :tongue:

Anyway I'll disappear into the dark depths and get on with this PBL so if I'm needed then someone quote me :h:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Good job indeed :tongue:

Anyway I'll disappear into the dark depths and get on with this PBL so if I'm needed then someone quote me :h:

Will do, have fun :biggrin:
Reply 8582
Original post by Besakt
Parents just realised I've applied to universities which are as far as possible from my house.
They weren't pleased. They have a very colourful vocabulary.

Also does anybody know how I log onto track. I put the wrong password in too many times and it got suspended, do I wait 24 hours or something or do I have to ring UCAS up.

LOOL XD

yh i did this too but all you have to do is wait and then try tomorrow nd i should work :P
Reply 8583
Original post by vfest
LOOL XD

yh i did this too but all you have to do is wait and then try tomorrow nd i should work :P

It's literally as far as you can get from my house. I'm from the north and I've applied to Southampton. :lol:
Got a day to figure out my password, I've got written on a piece of paper. I just don't know where the paper is.
whats more confusing is that i have 2 bio teachers and one decided to teach respiration and the other photosynthesis, at the same time. the amount of times i've talked about a process that doesnt happen in them is ridiculous, i think my teachers are this close to screaming and pulling their hair out!
Reply 8585
Original post by laurie:)
whats more confusing is that i have 2 bio teachers and one decided to teach respiration and the other photosynthesis, at the same time. the amount of times i've talked about a process that doesnt happen in them is ridiculous, i think my teachers are this close to screaming and pulling their hair out!

:lol: We have two teachers but one teachers the ecology crap and the other teaches proper biochemistry.
I find it difficult to concentrate in the ecology lessons because I have no interest in them and find it painfully boring.
Original post by Besakt
:lol: We have two teachers but one teachers the ecology crap and the other teaches proper biochemistry.
I find it difficult to concentrate in the ecology lessons because I have no interest in them and find it painfully boring.

As opposed to biochemistry which is riveting....
Reply 8587
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
As opposed to biochemistry which is riveting....

More interesting than ecology by a long shot. The ecology teacher is really boring though and is terrible at explaining things. He ended up confusing himself when he was trying to teach us how to work Simpsons Diversity Index.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Besakt
More interesting than ecology by a long shot.

Meh.
anything is better than ecology.
Original post by Besakt

biology would be awesome if it wasn't for those darn plants!

we've just started ecology because we're doing it on a field trip in a week, and i seem to have perfected the art of taking notes and having a nap at the same time :smile:
anything is better than ecology.

Almost..

The social aspects of medicine ie stigma :sigh:
Reply 8592
Thankfully we are finishing off ecology now and moving onto the kidney when we get back to school. Can't wait.
Almost..

The social aspects of medicine ie stigma :sigh:

Really?:lolwut: Something worse than ecology? Do I dare to ask about it? :creep:
Original post by cz100

Original post by cz100
Thankfully we are finishing off ecology now and moving onto the kidney when we get back to school. Can't wait.

:woo:

I was so happy when we finished ecology. Except a week later we went on to Speciation, which wasn't much better :emo:
Original post by cz100

we've just finished the kidney, the pancreas and the liver, so we basically have no animal/human biology until after christmas. bad times :frown:
Really?:lolwut: Something worse than ecology? Do I dare to ask about it? :creep:

Well this weeks PBL is about sickle cell disease and a few complications about it.. this is one of our learning objectives:

Outline the social issues and health care attitudes involved with relation to Daniel’s case.

Can't even be bothered to start on that point...
Well this weeks PBL is about sickle cell disease and a few complications about it.. this is one of our learning objectives:

Outline the social issues and health care attitudes involved with relation to Daniel’s case.

Can't even be bothered to start on that point...

Daniel has sickle cell disease.

It sucks.

Lunch?
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Daniel has sickle cell disease.

It sucks.

Lunch?

:adore:

Yes :yep:

Though my facilitator actually asks about that crap and wants us to answer, so usually whomever is unlucky enough to get asked that LO just blags it.. last week I had to make up rubbish about single teen parents.

Hoping the next one doesn't care quite so much about people's feelings :moon:
Original post by laurie:)

That must be horrible :lolwut: I can't even understand them separately :confused:

Original post by Besakt
More interesting than ecology by a long shot. The ecology teacher is really boring though and is terrible at explaining things. He ended up confusing himself when he was trying to teach us how to work Simpsons Diversity Index.

As opposed to my teacher who is in love with ecology. She literally screeches with excitement at the start of our lessons, and then she brought in all these DVDs she'd been saving up over the years for us to watch - she knew what they were saying word for word..

Latest

Trending

Trending