The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Well they sold their powers at the end of season 2 and they couldnt get them back, so unless they have found a way of giving them back their same powers I think they will have new ones :biggrin:
I also remember one of them going "Is their any reason we have to buy back the smae powers again?" as a clifhanger

omygosh yeah i remember, it's just been soooooo long since I last watched season 2.:redface:
I just wanna see alisha again :smile:
Original post by checkolad
I just wanna see alisha again :smile:

you're a guy right? :redface:
Like the rest of this thread, mixed feelings. Worried about how the series can carry on without Nathan, but its still the same writers and should be the same good old Misfits!
Reply 3344
Work tonight :sad:
Will have to resist opening this thread until I've caught up on 4OD!
Reply 3345
The massive thread has been used for discussion of all 3 seasons and is still active
Original post by hobo06
Work tonight :sad:
Will have to resist opening this thread until I've caught up on 4OD!

:console: I need an early night after last night but gonna stay up to watch it
Reply 3347
Original post by greeneyedgirl
:console: I need an early night after last night but gonna stay up to watch it

Too busy with the penguin that stole you from me? *can't find a smiley to show this so just imagine me running away and crying*

Is Sunday going to be it's usual slot now? Used to be Thursdays didn't it?
Original post by hobo06
Too busy with the penguin that stole you from me? *can't find a smiley to show this so just imagine me running away and crying*

Is Sunday going to be it's usual slot now? Used to be Thursdays didn't it?

Nah, it's an LDR so don't see him often! Too busy raving it up as pikachu (see pics here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=34692917&postcount=5813)

Yeah I reckon sunday will...which sucks, not a good time IMO.
Reply 3349
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Nah, it's an LDR so don't see him often! Too busy raving it up as pikachu (see pics here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=34692917&postcount=5813)

Yeah I reckon sunday will...which sucks, not a good time IMO.

Maybe you are better suited to a penguin as Pikachu :sad:

I tend to work both nights so either is pretty crap for me. I need to get a Sky+ box so I can record and watch in bed after work rather than trying to keep myself awake at the computer
Original post by hobo06
Maybe you are better suited to a penguin as Pikachu :sad:

I tend to work both nights so either is pretty crap for me. I need to get a Sky+ box so I can record and watch in bed after work rather than trying to keep myself awake at the computer

Yeah but you're the only TSR-ian I've married so far :love:

That sucks :frown: you could always just watch it monday?
Original post by FruitTwist
you're a guy right? :redface:

Yeh
I wonder if I could write a Classics essay and watch Misfits at the same time :ninja:
Reply 3353
Wooo Misfits!!

Gutted Nathan is gone
Reply 3354
missed first 15 minutes but Curtis' power is crap.
when will it be available on 4od??
Original post by facetious
when will it be available on 4od??

Shortly after it's shown on E4+1 I'd imagine.
Original post by Converse
Shortly after it's shown on E4+1 I'd imagine.

Serious? So round midnight? I thought it'd be on round 11, damn.
Original post by facetious
Serious? So round midnight? I thought it'd be on round 11, damn.

Most probably, I don't think they'd put it up while it's still on. Why don't you just watch it on E4+1 (internet TV?) That way you are watching it at 11.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Converse
Most probably, I don't think they'd put it up while it's still on. Why don't you just watch it on E4+1 (internet TV?) That way you are watching it at 11.

Don't have a tv license :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending