The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CLS94
And if you include Shamcock its 5

I advise you delete that post lest Kevmeister sees it :pierre:
Original post by rockrunride
Certainly am :wink:

Are you still getting to games fairly often btw? On the big Bronze ladder myself now (upgraded pretty swiftly when told how long the ST waiting list was), talk to me in ten years' time when Bale is captain and has the all-time record for most appearances for Spurs and you might just be talking to a season ticket holder.

Not anymore, didn't renew season ticket, and didn't get into uni. :facepalm2: I have no membership or anything, bumming about borrowing tickets for what I can. Got a ticket for villa though. :biggrin:

In ten years time, when we have won the premier league 9 consecutive times yeah? :wink:

:moon:
Oi Oi Yids bring it on today!

Predictions pls? :biggrin:
1-1. Pleasantly surprise me please boys :flutter:
Livermore starts, wtf!
danny rose is that bad! dont ever bring him on when the game is like that again harry ffs
Can't wait for the Rangers game. Not been to the Lane in tiiiiiiiiime.
Reply 987
Can't wait for the Rangers game. Not been to the Lane in tiiiiiiiiime.

I think we have a pretty good shot at winning this one as well, could be a fun time at the Lane
how long until our next home saturday game ffs :biggrin:
Erm.. Bolton on 2 Dec lol.

For Fulham away next week, away allocation massively oversubscribed yet tickets go on general in the home end. Am I missing something?
Reply 990
We are now in a position to go third if we win our games in hand:biggrin:
A nice game, but we should have steamrollered it ffs. The usual second-half slumber party saw us concede from the usual set play and made us [as usual] lose a clean sheet. Parker was a machine, so many crunching tackles and so many great balls. Lennon a wee bit disappointing but I think he just needs some match time. Bale, well Bale's coming back, baby!

And this thread's dead. Can the Spurs fans of TSR please show themselves now? :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
i keep getting sunsubscribed from this thread ffs - it never appears in my watchlist :sigh:
A nice game, but we should have steamrollered it ffs. The usual second-half slumber party saw us concede from the usual set play and made us [as usual] lose a clean sheet. Parker was a machine, so many crunching tackles and so many great balls. Lennon a wee bit disappointing but I think he just needs some match time. Bale, well Bale's coming back, baby!

Looks like we may have the same problem of the last few seasons - our striker(s) don't score. Adebayor is playing well and working for the team but he's missing sitters. Hope that's just a phase. And set plays always seem to trouble us. Whenever a ball is played high into the box you can see us conceding. At least Friedel doesn't come charging out randomly though.

One thing is for sure though - we've got one of, if not the best midfield in the League.
Think all 3 subs should have been used yesterday, take off Lennon and Adebayor for Sandro and Defoe

Harry's gonna play the kids on Thursday unfortunately, we are in danger of losing and going second in the group.

Going to the PAOK game on 30th Nov. Up the yids!
Original post by screamaimash
Think all 3 subs should have been used yesterday, take off Lennon and Adebayor for Sandro and Defoe

Harry's gonna play the kids on Thursday unfortunately, we are in danger of losing and going second in the group.

Going to the PAOK game on 30th Nov. Up the yids!

Better to lose that game than send our top players on a 3,000-odd mile round trip two days before a League game. They'd never recover in time to put in a decent performance and the League must come first, I think.
Reply 996
Original post by UniOfLife
Better to lose that game than send our top players on a 3,000-odd mile round trip two days before a League game. They'd never recover in time to put in a decent performance and the League must come first, I think.

You think right my friend. What's wrong with the kids getting a taste in European action? One thing I will havea problem is though, is that if, IF spurs say, get into the quarters or semi's of the eurupa league, will they then think right, its a chance to win a trophy and should go with the big guns to play those matches? Or have the kids play in them since it was them who got them there in the first place. Decisions, decisions.
Reply 997
I heard that Parker played exceptional yesterday... real shame youtube has a strict crackdown on pl games, really interested in a video showing all his plays during the game eg like the "Messi vs X"
Reply 998
Original post by n1r4v
I heard that Parker played exceptional yesterday... real shame youtube has a strict crackdown on pl games, really interested in a video showing all his plays during the game eg like the "Messi vs X"

101greatgoals.com

thank me later.
Reply 999
Original post by L18
101greatgoals.com

thank me later.

Haha thanks mate great site... but I saw the highlights on footytube, I meant every touch in the whole game, a bit like these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3TZAkfQNYY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDN5N69c9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_fQr277qxg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXWj_U_2YM

Quick Reply

Latest