Reply 1140
Original post by punctuation
Oh no then we won't meet

and don't say get rid of her, she's probably a wonderful person :tongue:

I know.. *sigh*. but maybe some unfortunate accident will befall her :colone:
She's not from the UK and she = Naré

*stalking success*

win :lol: If you do come to London go to the hummingbird bakery, its uh-mazing and so yum and wow like oh my gosh it's heaven in a cup.

*racks brain for London tips*

Christmas market at southbank - really good mulled wine + fooood
Xmas tree in trafalgar square is gigantic!
CHINATOWN IS AWESOME - my favourite is Young Cheng, its not very posh/atmospheric but the food is good and cheap although the seating arrangements are rather cramped :/

Oh, cool! :biggrin: You'll stay in London yourself? You should visit the SH Museum and of course Speedy's~ (ARE YOU APPLYING TO UCL you should stay at the Euston hotel because it's gleich um die Ecke :colondollar: and it's right across from Speedy's)

Nope, my mum's coming with me for her PhD graduation)) But she's not coming to Oxford)) I can't believe I have been to London so many times and haven't visited the SH Museum :frown: I guess I was not that raucous fan back then :wink:
Where has Grainnee gone? :frown: How can you revise for Latin for THAT LONG
Original post by _becca
I know.. *sigh*. but maybe some unfortunate accident will befall her :colone:

:no:

:frown:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Nope, my mum's coming with me for her PhD graduation)) But she's not coming to Oxford)) I can't believe I have been to London so many times and haven't visited the SH Museum :frown: I guess I was not that raucous fan back then :wink:

Where are you from?

:frown: Julie said you weren;t from the UK and now I'm so confused
Original post by Brand New Eyes
win :lol: If you do come to London go to the hummingbird bakery, its uh-mazing and so yum and wow like oh my gosh it's heaven in a cup.

*racks brain for London tips*

Christmas market at southbank - really good mulled wine + fooood
Xmas tree in trafalgar square is gigantic!
CHINATOWN IS AWESOME - my favourite is Young Cheng, its not very posh/atmospheric but the food is good and cheap although the seating arrangements are rather cramped :/

wow, thanks!!!:w00t: & I love Chinatown as well:smile:

I went there twice in 4 days! :yeah:

The first time I went there was a huge queue outside since it was Sunday so I just went in the shop to buy a mug, a few pins, postcard (which you saw Benedict signed :love:) and a magnet. I also took handfuls of the Consulting Detective business cards they have for free (and I nearly gave to one to Paul McGuigan, i.e. the director of Sherlock :mmm:).

The second time I really wanted to visit the actual museum and it was Wednesday so I just bought a ticket and went in. There were books on beekeeping and things, which I thought was really cute. Also the guy dressed up and posing for pictures outside was whistling the DW theme when I took a photo with him :biggrin:
Original post by fluteflute
I think we need to talk.

:cry2:

I can't handle this :getmecoat:
I can't believe I have been to London so many times and haven't visited the SH Museum

:lol: I live in London and I didn't even know there was a SH museum...

In fact I had to google to see what you were talking about :rolleyes:
But I'm not a Sherlock fan so...
Original post by medbh4805
:cry2:

I can't handle this :getmecoat:

What's going on!?

Where has Grainnee gone? :frown: How can you revise for Latin for THAT LONG

aww you missed me :sexface:

been away translating....Eutropius :lolwut:
Where are you from?

:frown: Julie said you weren;t from the UK and now I'm so confused

Yerevan, Armenia

Spoiler

Reply 1153
But I'm not a Sherlock fan so...

Get out.
Reply 1154
What is all this chit chat!?
SO CONFYOOZED
What's going on!?

I think he might be breaking up with me :cry2:
Yerevan, Armenia

Spoiler

Oooooh, pretty! :drool:
Original post by Maxm79
SO CONFYOOZED

You'll get used to it :colone:

clearly oxford applicants are all bezzies now :yeah:
Reply 1158

It is pretty much a :party: in mathematical terms. Whaaat! :eek: Oh no! mind**ck but... core! lnx? exponentials!! Haha everyone being yknow... just you.

They were the nice sharks! LIKE IN FINDING NEMO! *Gosh I am good with TV/Film references* they were herbivores you see :wink: :lol: I'm sure you're very "manly"

Well technically I could have been 18 if say my birthday was before yesterday OR if I was on gap year OR if erm I stayed behind a year, but I'm not sadly. But you didn't know that! Use your words carefully *evil laugh*

Aww :h: thanks, I just know all the tricks to stalking you see :colone:

I totally am a nice person! :colone: Now be a dear and help me with this question? Yes? yes? YES. thanks :lol: in advance...

Core is just expected. The pure stuff now is like, set theory and building number systems (like showing 1 =/= 0 , 1 + (-1) = 0 and -1 is unique, showing there's infinitely many infinities, fun stuffs)

Ahaha bare butch me ;P

Your profile says you're 17.. basic stalking skills there, be able to stalk yourself. Come on. Epic :ninja: fail

C
Original post by Doojam
Get out.

I agree :angry:

Original post by Maxm79
SO CONFYOOZED

We always have chit chat...? :tongue:

Original post by medbh4805
I think he might be breaking up with me :cry2:

WHAT? How dare he? Think of the children, Greg! Stay for the children!

Latest

Trending

Trending