The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medbh4805
I think he might be breaking up with me :cry2:

:console: NOOO BUT THREAD BABY! there there! *my name* gives you a big hug.

*shoots girl evils at Greg*

Why is it that when guys say "We need to talk" it never goes well *sigh*

Original post by Maxm79
What is all this chit chat!?
SO CONFYOOZED

Hai! :hello: Sorry we all kinda know each other so have our conversations etc. but join in whenever you feel like it
Original post by punctuation

WHAT? How dare he? Think of the children, Greg! Stay for the children!

It's an outrage :angry:

:fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer:
We're very different from the Cambridge Crew... :woo:
Reply 1163
I agree :angry:

I don't understand how someone could dislike Sherlock :confused:
It's an outrage :angry:

:fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer:

I hope you're getting a nice divorce settlement (or UK equivalent) out of this!!!

:judge:
Original post by Brand New Eyes

I can change, I swear!!!! :cry: :ashamed2:
Original post by Doojam
I don't understand how someone could dislike Sherlock :confused:

I don't think BNE dislikes it, just that she doesn't really have any particular opinion about it
I went there twice in 4 days! :yeah:

The first time I went there was a huge queue outside since it was Sunday so I just went in the shop to buy a mug, a few pins, postcard (which you saw Benedict signed :love:) and a magnet. I also took handfuls of the Consulting Detective business cards they have for free (and I nearly gave to one to Paul McGuigan, i.e. the director of Sherlock :mmm:).

The second time I really wanted to visit the actual museum and it was Wednesday so I just bought a ticket and went in. There were books on beekeeping and things, which I thought was really cute. Also the guy dressed up and posing for pictures outside was whistling the DW theme when I took a photo with him :biggrin:

And I've just seen the Sherlock statue.:puppyeyes::puppyeyes: That's gonan change!!:judge: Benedict signed :love:???? You're a lucky girl! SAve a Consulting Detective card for me???

We demand the photo!!!
I hope you're getting a nice divorce settlement (or UK equivalent) out of this!!!

:judge:

I'm getting the house and the car and custody of the children

:smug:
:lol: I live in London and I didn't even know there was a SH museum...

In fact I had to google to see what you were talking about :rolleyes:
But I'm not a Sherlock fan so...

Have you seen the series? And you didn't like it??:eek:
Reply 1170
I don't think BNE dislikes it, just that she doesn't really have any particular opinion about it

Apathy :argh:
Original post by JMusson
Core is just expected. The pure stuff now is like, set theory and building number systems (like showing 1 =/= 0 , 1 + (-1) = 0 and -1 is unique, showing there's infinitely many infinities, fun stuffs)

Ahaha bare butch me ;P

Your profile says you're 17.. basic stalking skills there, be able to stalk yourself. Come on. Epic :ninja: fail

C

fun stuffs? Really though?

:lol: Ofcourse

Spoiler

Oh dear, this is worst than the time I didn't realise I had a venus sign next to my name... oops. Fail indeed :lol:

Thanks. I figured it out (with help) in the end.

ps you probably already knew this but: :pika: Did you know this existed! :eek:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
And I've just seen the Sherlock statue.:puppyeyes::puppyeyes: That's gonan change!!:judge: Benedict signed :love:???? You're a lucky girl! SAve a Consulting Detective card for me???

We demand the photo!!!

Oh, I'll definitely bring a card for you! Or you could steal 50 from the museum... :colone:

Which photo? With Martin? I don't have photos with any of the other crew members :s-smilie:

Though I have a video of Benedict in only a blanket... :yy:

I'm getting the house and the car and custody of the children

:smug:

You better! :rant:
Reply 1173

Yah you all seem to know each other a bit. Could you fill me in on the couple and thread baby (???)
YAY! :woo:

DOCTORWHOMARATHONATINTERVIEW/AFTERINTERVIEWS/TSRMEETUPTHING?

:yes:?

I was going to do a "yes! And you're Merton too, so perfect!" sort of post, thinking we could watch Doctor Who on the massive TV on the TV room there (if interviewed), but then I remembered that your interviews are at a different time from mine. :frown:
Original post by Maxm79
Yah you all seem to know each other a bit. Could you fill me in on the couple and thread baby (???)

Sven (nightmare91) and Chiara (such_a_lady) are together :biggrin: and yep that's it except we all fantasize about them getting married, having babies, etc. :mmm:

Grainne (medbh4805) and Greg (fluteflute) have just divorced. Actually. :frown:

50/50. Sometimes it goes too well:dancing:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
50/50. Sometimes it goes too well:dancing:

Wait waittttttt what subject are you applying for?!
Reply 1178
Sven (nightmare91) and Chiara (such_a_lady) are together :biggrin: and yep that's it except we all fantasize about them getting married, having babies, etc. :mmm:

Omg fluteflute is a boy!? Maybe I should have known by the male symbol next to his name.
Always thought he was a girl.......

Oh, and sad news :frown:

except theirs is a real relationship and we were just trying to get Chiara to eat her red hat.....:colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending