The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by such_a_lady
Have you not noticed how he's been flirting with BNE who's been flirting with JMusson while you've been flirting with Grainne who was married to Greg so that I would eat my hat because I thought Greg and BNE would be the next thread couple after me and Sven, who currently are only flirting with each other?

It's because we're all sluts :getmecoat:
Reply 1321
Original post by KingMessi
I lack flexibility, and prefer more rhythmic motions....

....hence I row.

*Actually does row* :wink:

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
1) Were you nervous at all? Because even the thought of interviews and sounding stupid makes me nervous:s-smilie: Also, is there any chance they will have complex accents??:confused:
3) Poor animals. I do hope Merton and Univ ppl are mature enough not to kill fish/our tortoise Percy:frown:

1) Terrified. But they're so nice really, its not worth getting so worried you can't do any work. I forgot the integral of 1/x in my interview.. good start much. Erm the (stand-in) senior tutor in maths here has a thick german accent; many of the tutors are foreign but I'm sure you'll cope

3) Oh come on, mature uni students? What were you thinking..
I quote!

:mmm: well done
At least we know the competition's not completely one-sided :lol:

And they must read our thread to know that all we do is flirt and gossip :wink:

Or perhaps now you've quoted us we shall read your thread, rather than making assumptions like I did, just as you've obviously read the Cambridge one. :biggrin:

I fail to understand all this competition between Oxford and Cambridge - they're virtually identical! That being said, I do feel rather awkward being on here whilst you all seem quite serious about the banter! :colondollar:
I like more degenerate, unsophisticated amusement....

...hence football's my thing.

I like to use my hands to do interesting things

hence I sew :pierre:

Original post by medbh4805
It's because we're all sluts :getmecoat:

Speak for yourself:biggrin:
Original post by JMusson

1) Terrified. But they're so nice really, its not worth getting so worried you can't do any work. I forgot the integral of 1/x in my interview.. good start much. Erm the (stand-in) senior tutor in maths here has a thick german accent; many of the tutors are foreign but I'm sure you'll cope

3) Oh come on, mature uni students? What were you thinking..

How fun for you....:awesome:
Original post by JMusson

Hello :sexface:
Original post by JMusson

Haha well y'know that and kinda.. the Analysis I sheet 2 (found here https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/courses/course/15772/material if anyone's interested) just isn't holding my attention on a Sunday night..

If any of you were that lucky I think you'd find I'm completely correct. Everyone wants a friend at Trinity, mostly because they want to come to a guest night (If you ever get an invite to a Trin guest night say yes!). But y'know its also about 2 minutes from the huge science park.. so very useful place to be really.

1)Maybe *shiftyeyes*
2)Idk.. would it be weird?
3)Well what can I say, everyone wants to these days..

:yes: Ah the root of TSR Pro:crast:. Ooh the axioms of real numbers! sounds enthralling!

Guess night? Ooh so said person can be poisoned by your awful non-michelenchefstartcooked food? :biggrin: Science park? I'm sure it is...

1) :angel:
2) only if you make it weird naaah
3) awfully full of it aren't you :pika:
I like to use my hands to do interesting things

hence I sew :pierre:

Hmm, it's a bit too intricate, I prefer to be more forceful with mine...

....hence I box....:awesome:
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Speak for yourself:biggrin:

I can't help who I am :cry2:
Original post by punctuation

Ew, Julie, why us?

Brand New Eyes, do reveal your true identity!
Hmm, it's a bit too intricate, I prefer to be more forceful with mine...

....hence I box....:awesome:

I like to be on my knees

hence I garden :teehee:
Original post by Visions-of-Johanna
Or perhaps now you've quoted us we shall read your thread, rather than making assumptions like I did, just as you've obviously read the Cambridge one. :biggrin:

I fail to understand all this competition between Oxford and Cambridge - they're virtually identical! That being said, I do feel rather awkward being on here whilst you all seem quite serious about the banter! :colondollar:

Well I only read it because KingMessi over here wondered what the Cantabrigian thread currently looked like in comparison so all this :lol:

Nothing wrong with a bit of competition. :pierre: :holmes:
Also Grainne and KingMessi, you are getting funnier and funnier :awesome:
Original post by punctuation

YOU ARE THE PUPPETMASTER

anyway, i'm away to revise again :work:
I like to be on my knees

hence I garden :teehee:

Really? We've found something in common...I also like to be down low...

....rugby's my thing. :sexface:

Oh we're not actually seriously competing, haha. :tongue:

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE FLIRTING

Latest

Trending

Trending