The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the mecha sex bit at the end of boku wa tomodachi 4 :rofl2:
Reply 2181
Just watched Guilty Crown 03. Still need to catch up on iM@S and Carnival Phantasm Season 2 is released today.

This is a good day

Oh yeah, and Hidamari Sketch SP in a couple of days.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
twas quite a good naruto filler ep :colondollar: :cry2:

keep watching, it gets good :yep:

I did get good, but it wasn't what I'd describe as gripping. It was certainly odd, but I think I liked it! :s-smilie: :smile:
Reply 2183
Forgot to watch the broadcast of Fate/Zero today.

Oops. It'd just gotten to the part of the LNs where **** was getting real.

I'll watch it in the morning :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
just watched a ramdom ep of chibi makuro-chan which i managed to find in cantonese :cute: ah the nostalgia :love:

Original post by C.O.Z.industries
I did get good, but it wasn't what I'd describe as gripping. It was certainly odd, but I think I liked it! :s-smilie: :smile:

:smile: yeah its really weird but i couldnt stop watching it :love: think i watched it all in 2 sittings, cant remember much from it though as its been a couple of years since i saw it, just remembered it being pretty :cry2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2185
Hidamari Sketch x SP and Fate/Zero

This morning is a good morning
Reply 2186
Fate/Zero has been great, probably my favourite from the season. Ufotable have really outdone themselves this time around. Now that things are starting to seriously pick up, I'm looking forward to seeing where they take this. :smile:
Reply 2187
After a short hiatus, I'm now up to date again with One Piece. As expected, the previous arc and this current one has been nothing short of brilliant. Eagerly awaiting episode 522! :smile:
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru was great fun, and pushed me up to 900 anime titles watched. :awesome: The next milestone is going to be a big one! I'll be watching Ride Back next, since its the only thing they're screening at Aberanime that I haven't seen; I'm thinking of visiting Aber in a week or two, and intend to stay long enough to attend both the Tuesday and Thursday screenings + socials, so wouldn't want to be spoilered. :nah: I also got hold of Blood The Last Vampire today, for some Halloween viewing. :yes:

*is currently trying to decide whether to write a blog post for Mirai Nikki 4, which would probably be more Halloween themed, or start his first impressions of the season post while he's still on episode 3/4 of everything... Fate/Zero 5 is pretty tempting*
Reply 2189
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru was great fun, and pushed me up to 900 anime titles watched. :awesome: The next milestone is going to be a big one!

Would you recommend this? Admittedly, given it's produced by Shaft piqued my interest. :tongue:

And congrats on the 900. :smile: Although not any time soon, I'm veering closer and closer to a milestone that I've never envisaged I'd ever reach until now. :erm:
Reply 2190
Original post by eugenius 8
the mecha sex bit at the end of boku wa tomodachi 4 :rofl2:

Missed this post. Yeah, this was hilarious. :laugh: I'm actually enjoying this anime a lot more than I thought I would. :tongue:
Original post by Aiko
Would you recommend this? Admittedly, given it's produced by Shaft piqued my interest. :tongue:

And congrats on the 900. :smile: Although not any time soon, I'm veering closer and closer to a milestone that I've never envisaged I'd ever reach until now. :erm:

I wouldn't say it's SHAFT's greatest series by a long shot, but it's quite similar to their usual comedy offerings. Reminded me of Natsu no Arashi! or Arakawa Under the Bridge, though with a slightly more normal/human cast than either of those shows (for the most part). :p:

1,000 series will be pretty awesome, though I'm also getting closer and closer to 6 months viewed. :zomg: At least, I'll probably reach 5 months 3 weeks in the next day or two. :yes:
Reply 2192
I wouldn't say it's SHAFT's greatest series by a long shot, but it's quite similar to their usual comedy offerings. Reminded me of Natsu no Arashi! or Arakawa Under the Bridge, though with a slightly more normal/human cast than either of those shows (for the most part). :p:

Hmm, seems good enough for me. One for the long haul flight. :smile:

1,000 series will be pretty awesome, though I'm also getting closer and closer to 6 months viewed. :zomg: At least, I'll probably reach 5 months 3 weeks in the next day or two. :yes:

I don't have an immediate milestone coming up, although I guess aside from 2,000 watched, 30,000 episodes would be pretty significant. Still, both of which are a long way off. Maybe in a year or two. :redface: :tongue:
Reply 2193
Just wondering is Kyoukai senjou no horizon meant to make sense? I dunno if it's just me but episodes just seem to happen. There's something about a marriage proposal, but am I missing something here?
Original post by Truered
Just wondering is Kyoukai senjou no horizon meant to make sense? I dunno if it's just me but episodes just seem to happen. There's something about a marriage proposal, but am I missing something here?

From the comments I've seen, people who've read the light novels keep insisting that the plot will start to pick up from episode 5 onwards. :dontknow: Right now I agree with you, though. It doesn't even feel bad, just confusing and non-exciting.
Reply 2195
From the comments I've seen, people who've read the light novels keep insisting that the plot will start to pick up from episode 5 onwards. :dontknow: Right now I agree with you, though. It doesn't even feel bad, just confusing and non-exciting.

It's odd, because stuff just seems to happen and the characters all seem to blend together, yet I still find myself watching. It isn't like memochou where stuff happened, I didn't care about characters and got very bored :nyoron:
Reply 2196
Still can't get over how well done this was.

I can't wait until

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Truered
It's odd, because stuff just seems to happen and the characters all seem to blend together, yet I still find myself watching. It isn't like memochou where stuff happened, I didn't care about characters and got very bored :nyoron:

Yeah. When I came to writing my first impressions in my blog, I knew in my head that it was technically the worst thing I'd picked up... But I couldn't think of anything bad to say about it other than that it was slow paced after episode 1 and awfully confusing. 'Boring' didn't spring to mind once. :p:
Reply 2198
Norio Wakamoto must absolutely love his job.
Cant wait for One Piece 522 >.< the manga was epic but when its animated it looks so much better :P!

Latest