The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beth1234
Yes. :wink: ...But I won't add myself to that just yet!

EDIT: Have you seen this?

i have:cool:
Original post by ben-smith
i have:cool:

...you could take the liberty of adding yourself! :tongue:

On a side note, have you heard anything from your Uni's yet? I've still got no news... I'm praying something will pop up at 2am tonight :frown:
...you could take the liberty of adding yourself! :tongue:

On a side note, have you heard anything from your Uni's yet? I've still got no news... I'm praying something will pop up at 2am tonight :frown:

Since we last spoke i have been contacted by my college and Imperial acknowledged me this morning. No offers though...
I hope you have fared better.
Conditions for my UCL offer have come through.. A*AA as usual :smile:
Reply 2504
Original post by hassi94

Did you get it via UCAS track update or as an email from the university?
Reply 2505
Original post by hassi94

When did you submit UCAS??
Original post by anyone_can_fly
Don't worry, there's no discrimination against English students! Tons of the people who work at Edinburgh and St. Andrews (I don't live in Glasgow, so wouldn't know) are English, it really doesn't matter.

Edit: not really sure why I'm trying to argue about this - I must have some vestiges of nationalism clinging to me or something! :s-smilie:

Ahh thats good!! I didnt think there would be but most scottish unis contain mainy scottish students so..... :biggrin:

Hahaha i'd probably do the same for an english uni!!
Im applying to Maths with a foreign language and when I put it into UCAS for Liverpool uni it said this:

"If you apply for this course you may be invited to attend an interview or audition or provide a portfolio, essay or other piece of work."

What could it be for my course?
Reply 2508
Bristol and Imperial, which one is better?
Reply 2509
Guys, I submitted UCAS on 12th Oct. I applied Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Kings. For whom already got offers, when did you applied? I can't bear waiting for the offers.... :frown:
Since we last spoke i have been contacted by my college and Imperial acknowledged me this morning. No offers though...
I hope you have fared better.

Okay... now it is officially just me whose heard nothing from Imperial :cry: I wouldn't be surprised if a straight rejection popped up on Track tomorrow :frown:

When did you send your application again?
Okay... now it is officially just me whose heard nothing from Imperial :cry: I wouldn't be surprised if a straight rejection popped up on Track tomorrow :frown:

When did you send your application again?

11th
Original post by hamina93
Guys, I submitted UCAS on 12th Oct. I applied Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Kings. For whom already got offers, when did you applied? I can't bear waiting for the offers.... :frown:

If it reassures you - my application was sent on 12th Oct (to Cambridge, Imperial, UCL and Warwick), and I haven't had any offers yet. Imperial haven't even acknowledged my existence. I don't think I've seen anyone with offers who have applied post-12th Oct.

Fingers crossed we'll hear something really soon! :biggrin:
11th

Right. I sent my application on the 12th.

Perhaps something really will come through at 2am tonight! :biggrin:

:redface:
Reply 2514
Original post by BeccaCath94
Im applying to Maths with a foreign language and when I put it into UCAS for Liverpool uni it said this:

"If you apply for this course you may be invited to attend an interview or audition or provide a portfolio, essay or other piece of work."

What could it be for my course?

I applied for G100 at Liverpool and got the same message, but I got an offer without having to attend an interview. I'm pretty sure they only interview a small number of applicants.
Original post by tom28
I applied for G100 at Liverpool and got the same message, but I got an offer without having to attend an interview. I'm pretty sure they only interview a small number of applicants.

Ahh ok thats more reassuring thanks!! :biggrin:
Good luck :smile:
Original post by new123
Did you get it via UCAS track update or as an email from the university?

The conditions came through track :smile:

Original post by hamina93
When did you submit UCAS??

4th October. Was processed on the 5th. I got the offer 3 days ago and got the conditions today :smile:
Reply 2517
Original post by hassi94
The conditions came through track :smile:

4th October. Was processed on the 5th. I got the offer 3 days ago and got the conditions today :smile:

Congratulations.

When did you get the track email today?

Does it come only during school / uni hours?
Original post by new123
Congratulations.

When did you get the track email today?

Does it come only during school / uni hours?

Half 4. And I'm not sure to be honest - both my offers have come at half past 4 exactly. :tongue:
anyone received an invitation to imperial open day? is it necessary for all applicants to go(to get an offer) or optional?

Latest