The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Yeah, we have even decided the place where the ghosts of C.S. Lewis and Tolkien will keep our company. Maybe uncover a crime or two, what do you say?:wink:
When I was in Oxford for the summer schools, there was also a CS Lewis summer school taking place at the same time :biggrin:

Maybe commit a crime or two? :wink:
Yeah, we have even decided the place where the ghosts of C.S. Lewis and Tolkien will keep our company. Maybe uncover a crime or two, what do you say?:wink:

ajshajhfsjlf I'm so excited guys!

Oh, and tomorrow I'll be wearing my 'Team Baker Street' tee to sit the TSA.

May the deductive (well, inductive) powers of Sherlock and the BAMFery of John be with me. :biggrin:
Original post by fluteflute
When I was in Oxford for the summer schools, there was also a CS Lewis summer school taking place at the same time :biggrin:

Maybe commit a crime or two? :wink:

CS Lewis was a Univ grad. Should check the wardrobe of his old room:colone:

Yeah, like kill off some nerdy competition?:wink:
Original post by punctuation
what is with all this colour?!

Erm I like rainbows :biggrin:

I think all the TSA-takers are staying away... I should do that as well.

Holy smole! How long did it take for you to colour that!?

It helps BNE understand her life.

Plus you can write things you don't want people to read in yellow

:no: No it doesn't. I'm just as clueless about life as everyone else.
ajshajhfsjlf I'm so excited guys!

Oh, and tomorrow I'll be wearing my 'Team Baker Street' tee to sit the TSA.

May the deductive (well, inductive) powers of Sherlock and the BAMFery of John be with me. :biggrin:

I'm so glad you wrote inductive :heart:

The powers sure will help you! If not, hell's all for you:wink:

I'm taking the test all alone btw:eek:
Obviously :rolleyes:

HE WILL! I'll drag him there if I meet him during interviews. :angry:

if only BNE was there at the same time~ thread couple MKII? :wink:

:lol: He keeps rejecting my advances... I don't think it's going to happen. p.s. all the TSA-ers are going frantic on the thread so naah I wasn't keeping away. I leave for 30 minutes and this is what happens >.<

I'm sure she'll find someone during her week...

and what sir, are you implying! :huff: It's also rude to talk about someone while they aren't there :fuhrer: outraged.

Also they might even interview more than 75% as it's in the first trial year!

But yes, I hope I do find some friends if I get interview :rolleyes:
CS Lewis was a Univ grad. Should check the wardrobe of his old room:colone:

Yeah, like kill off some nerdy competition?:wink:
Oooh!

Kill of the boys, so we have a higher percentage of females on the CS courses ;p
Oooh!

Kill of the boys, so we have a higher percentage of females on the CS courses ;p

This is so not happening. Boys are such daaaaaaaaarlings. Kill the girls, they get bitchy all the time!! + less competition for Miss Oxford Maths and CS 2012 :girl:
This is so not happening. Boys are such daaaaaaaaarlings. Kill the girls, they get bitchy all the time!! + less competition for Miss Oxford Maths and CS 2012 :girl:

:lol: I second this. Let's keep them as girl-deprived as possibly so they fail and only the girls get firsts :biggrin:
Reply 2429
They really need to make a Biological Aptitude Test. A mix of extended writing, reading comprehension, multiple choice and statistics. :redface:
Reply 2430
Original post by Brand New Eyes
:lol: He keeps rejecting my advances... I don't think it's going to happen. p.s. all the TSA-ers are going frantic on the thread so naah I wasn't keeping away. I leave for 30 minutes and this is what happens >.<

I've done all the past papers so I was just kind of sitting here, unsure of what to do. Then I looked at the TSA thread and it panicked me. Everyone is going crazy over there :confused:
:lol: I second this. Let's keep them as girl-deprived as possibly so they fail and only the girls get firsts :biggrin:

Yep yep!! :biggrin:

Argh, I really need to stop listening to

and convincing myself it's about me tomorrow and go get some sleep!:biggrin:
That's true. Btw, I was thinking that I might compete :wink:

Actually I think keeping us boy-deprived will lead to less distraction and consequently better results...
Original post by Doojam
I've done all the past papers so I was just kind of sitting here, unsure of what to do. Then I looked at the TSA thread and it panicked me. Everyone is going crazy over there :confused:

Haha I know. hence why im actually boycotting it now! Erm you could try the thinking skills papers but there are some really irrelevant questions. We'll be fine :smile:

I've actually come to terms with not going to Oxford, so I'm chilled :smile: Just hope LSE accepts me
So glad my admissions test is already done :smile: (even though it was shocking)

How's everyone holding up?
Reply 2435
Haha I know. hence why im actually boycotting it now! Erm you could try the thinking skills papers but there are some really irrelevant questions. We'll be fine :smile:

I've actually come to terms with not going to Oxford, so I'm chilled :smile: Just hope LSE accepts me

I think I'm going to read over my critical thinking workbooks (even though CT is my stronger side) :s-smilie:

Uh, same. Except I didn't apply to LSE :tongue:
That's true. Btw, I was thinking that I might compete :wink:

Actually I think keeping us boy-deprived will lead to less distraction and consequently better results...

Darn. You just set fire to what was a near perfect plan. *cannonball* But you may just be distracted by other things... like WoW, Pokemon and erm Battlesomething Galatica?

I'd totally vote for you!

Me too. it was nice knowing you guys.
Holy smole! How long did it take for you to colour that!?

There's an online program that does it for me :wink:

I'm so glad you wrote inductive :heart:

The powers sure will help you! If not, hell's all for you:wink:

I'm taking the test all alone btw:eek:

Haha, of course inductive. Oh, ACD... :rolleyes:

Aww... I'm taking the TSA alone (to my knowledge), but there is at least one other Canadian taking an aptitude test :wink:

:lol: He keeps rejecting my advances... I don't think it's going to happen.

YOU MUST KEEP FIGHTING
Original post by Doojam
I think I'm going to read over my critical thinking workbooks (even though CT is my stronger side) :s-smilie:

Uh, same. Except I didn't apply to LSE :tongue:

Maybs, I'm just gna... carry on watching university challenge.

:smile: good! We can be Oxford rejects together if all doesn't go according to plan. Darnit! But LSE is so awesome and sexy like, I guess the main reason peeps dont apply is it's in London and they wana get away from zee parents

Latest

Trending

Trending