The Student Room Group

Embarrassing things in every day life

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by JJTEASE
I got that on my third day of work experience--seriously the looks i got, it was in a quiet presentation at the theatre, and halfway I got up and said 'Look, I've got to leave now, I'll see you tomorrow'! Awful!!

aww was the theater hall big? my stomach also rumbeld when everyone was qiiet...y does it only happen in a quite place it's like our body purposely wants to embarrass us:biggrin:
Reply 281
Original post by eyre2
aww was the theater hall big? my stomach also rumbeld when everyone was qiiet...y does it only happen in a quite place it's like our body purposely wants to embarrass us:biggrin:

Not too big luckily but very close seating so the 10 people around me could hear....:tongue:
It was in year 11, I was walking to one of my lesson at school.. I thought I saw one of my friends, so I ran over screaming 'OOOOOOOYYYYYY' and jumped on her back waggling my legs at her sides.
It wasn't until I saw her face and it was one of the popular girls. Who I disliked. I gained so many weird looks. I jumped off her back mumbling, 'sorry, adrenaline rush. I guess.'
and powerwalked all the way around school causing me to be 10 minutes late for my lesson. I then realised the very same girl was in the same lesson. And I sit next to her. I awkwardly sat next to her, and she said 'so...', I sat and put my hand up and went 'shhhhhhhhhhh you saw nothing.'

:cool:
Original post by Leahcar
I really want to watch that film now!

Which film? :colondollar:
Reply 284
Original post by Bella Occhi
Which film? :colondollar:

:eek2: are you yolking? lol
It's one of the American Pies! The 2nd one perhaps? I think. I've seen them all that many times they all kind of merge into one now.
I don't know why but i always trip up the steps in the sixth form block, i just get up and casually look around to make sure no one saw me fall :laugh:
Oh and whoever said about their stomach rumbling sounded like they farted i always seem to get that whenever I'm sitting by a hot guy :cry:
Original post by Leahcar
:eek2: are you yolking? lol
It's one of the American Pies! The 2nd one perhaps? I think. I've seen them all that many times they all kind of merge into one now.

I'm not joking, there are just an embarrassing amount of films that everyone else seems to have seen that I have somehow missed :cry: :colondollar:
Reply 287
Original post by Bella Occhi
I'm not joking, there are just an embarrassing amount of films that everyone else seems to have seen that I have somehow missed :cry: :colondollar:

Aww dude you're missing out! American Pie is pretty awesome :smile:

My flatmate has never seen The Lion King though! :eek2: that is just the epitome of fail! PLEASE tell me you've seen it!??!?!?!
talking infront o a cround and you voice just suddenly goes high as **** for no apperent reason
Original post by Leahcar
Aww dude you're missing out! American Pie is pretty awesome :smile:

My flatmate has never seen The Lion King though! :eek2: that is just the epitome of fail! PLEASE tell me you've seen it!??!?!?!

Of course I have xD But I was speaking to someone the other day who hadn't :eek: To be fair, she was Chinese, but I would have thought they'd have it in China :eek:
Reply 290
Original post by kimmey
walking into a transparent door :/

I did that last week when half a dozen Australians were looking. Then they commenced a session of loud laughter. They must have thought I was drunk, stupid or both.
Original post by Guru Jason
Not having enough money on you debit/credit card when you want to pay for somthing expensive.

Not having enough money on your debit card to pay for a mcdonalds :frown:
Reply 292
:giggle:
I trip on the pavement a lot in my shoes but luckily i make a smooth recovery :biggrin:
Reply 294
Original post by BlueGenes
:giggle:

haha was he srious? im sure it was obvious:biggrin:
Happened something like this
Stories about my friends are even more funnier than stories about myself because it's always hilarious when it happens tosomeone else :smile:

When we were fourteen my friend and I were wandering around in the snow, and she saw a pond that had frozen over. I'm scared of ice.. but she tried to convince me that it was perfectly safe and exclaimed "Okay if I make it all the way across, you have to do it too!" She got almost to the very end, turned around to give me a victorious wave, and plunged her foot straight into the ice. She got such a fright, she practically catapulted herself out of the water and started to run around the pond, towards me, and then slipped on the frozen grass.. I still laugh about it 7 years later..

At a music festival, my friend was trying to make her way through the tents with a can of beer in her hand, tripped over a tent peg and fell down like a log, face first, while her beer remained upright in her hand, rescued.

Someone I know thought it was a good idea to leapfrog over a wheeliebin after a night out, in front of about 30 other people making their way home.

I've missed out their names to protect their identities :frown:
I was on a school trip on a ferry. We were having lunch and I picked up a bottle of Dr Pepper which on the front it said in big letters "What's the worst that could happen?". Well I sat down with this bottle, opened it and the thing basically erupted all over me and mainly all over my crotch. Since I was wearing kakhi linen trousers this gave the effect that I'd had an "accident". Being on a ferry and it being a warm day I didn't have any other clothing to hand and didn't get access to it till several hours later so essentially I spent the day mortifed having oh so lovely class mates make comments and jokes all day :doh:
Reply 298
splash back.
Reply 299
I revealed a friend’s secret I thought was common knowledge, I just wanted to disappear into thin air

Quick Reply

Latest