The Student Room Group

Cupcake society

Scroll to see replies

OMG!! I sooo belong here:smile:
Original post by Sparkle24
OMG!! I sooo belong here:smile:

Hi :h: Got any pictures to share? Or do you prefer eating them to actually baking :biggrin:
hi:smile:
I prefer actually eating :biggrin:
Original post by Sparkle24
hi:smile:
I prefer actually eating :biggrin:

I seeee :colone: I like the decorating part best :h:
Original post by whitepearlbaby
I seeee :colone: I like the decorating part best :h:

:smile:
Reply 365
Great idea for a thread :biggrin:
I'm a big baking fan :smile:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Great idea for a thread :biggrin:
I'm a big baking fan :smile:

its been around for ages :p: You are wellcome to join the soc or hang around in the thread :h:
Reply 367
Awesome, thanks :smile:
I've seen some great pictures up, seem pretty professional :biggrin:
This is what happened last time I baked-I think I made too much mix, there's only 3 of us (4 with the dog) in the house :colondollar:. And I'm not even going to start on the icing. Blue everywhere......
P1000663.jpg
Ooops :biggrin: I make 24 all the time though, I just give them to friends etc :h:
How did i not know about this thread... Seriously, Awesome :colone:
:bump:

Anyone done any baking recently?

Also, anyone baking cupcakes/cakes for Christmas? - Please share your ideas! (So I could possibly steal them :colone:)
Original post by Razzberry
:bump:

Anyone done any baking recently?

Also, anyone baking cupcakes/cakes for Christmas? - Please share your ideas! (So I could possibly steal them :colone:)

Im new to cupcakes, usually do big cakes :biggrin:
Im thinking of trying a white marshmallow icing or summat piped on top and sprinkling with coconut or white/clear sparkles and making it into a snowman :smile:

Also gonna try and make some cake pops in time for xmas
Reply 373
Mmmmm just found this thread and got very hungry from the death by oreo cupcake. I must make time to bake that in the new year. I'm planning to bake some festive cupcakes for friends and family and somehow found this thread through my google searches. Anyone got any tips what I could do? I'm spoilt for choice.

I will upload a pic of a cake I baked for my bf in summer, not a cupcake but I spent so long decorating it!
hello I'm new, they call me emobambam.how is everyone?

Quick Reply

Latest