The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doojam
She shouldn't have stood there and listened! Plus all this crud about being over him was obviously always a pretence.

Well yeah, but what girl's honestly going to be like 'I'm still completely in love with you' when their ex is like a major womanizer anyway :rofl:

Best line of the show though:
"cuz i'm from the ghetto" - Kurt. Just omg :lol:
Reply 2921
Original post by manic_fuzz
Well yeah, but what girl's honestly going to be like 'I'm still completely in love with you' when their ex is like a major womanizer anyway :rofl:

Best line of the show though:
"cuz i'm from the ghetto" - Kurt. Just omg :lol:

He shaved off his moustache and doesn't look nearly as German now :frown:
Original post by Doojam
He shaved off his moustache and doesn't look nearly as German now :frown:

He didn't look at that German anyway, he just looked strange :tongue:
Reply 2923
Original post by manic_fuzz
He didn't look at that German anyway, he just looked strange :tongue:

True. I had expected him to be more manly.
Original post by Brand New Eyes

:frown: You're not techinically unemployed seeing as you're in full time education. ALSO can I just add... xmas temp? no? royal mail? etc.

bahahahaha no. Xmas temp jobs here always look for 1/2 years experience, royal mail you're competing with 150+ people. fml haha :colonhash:

I keep strong, keep looking :moon:
GUYS I'M SO RELIEVED TSA IS OVER

asjhsjdfg debating whether I should attempt cramming studying in (where it will probably not stay in), or just sleep and study last-minute in the morning... :frown:

by tomorrow, I will have written a total of 4 tests and 3 essays in two days
Original post by punctuation
GUYS I'M SO RELIEVED TSA IS OVER

I know what you mean... It's such a relief... Although I have a bad feeling about it :s-smilie:
Original post by nightmare91
I know what you mean... It's such a relief... Although I have a bad feeling about it :s-smilie:

did some guy in your centre not get it finished? what was that about? :holmes:

(just been cursorily reading the fb page)

so you're alive! Where's Chiara when you need her :frown:
and don't worry. We shall see in due course (that being 3 weeks )
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by medbh4805
bahahahaha no. Xmas temp jobs here always look for 1/2 years experience, royal mail you're competing with 150+ people. fml haha :colonhash:

I keep strong, keep looking :moon:

:frown: high street shops?
Original post by medbh4805
did some guy in your centre not get it finished? what was that about? :holmes:

(just been cursorily reading the fb page)

Yep some idiot decided to mark all the answers on the sheets with the questions on and not the answer sheet. So he didn't have time to fill out the answer sheet in the end. :tongue:
:frown: high street shops?

even worse :colonhash:

It's so bleak tbh. I have some voluntary experience in charity shop (2 months) and some office unpaid experience (1 month) and it was challenging to even get those.

I do keep looking, the problem is with finding jobs within a reasonable distance, bus services are irregular here, and I don't see the point in applying for jobs where any money I would earn would be eaten up by travelling there and back :colonhash:
Also due to school etc, more than 12 hours p/w would be too much for me :sadnod:
(edited 12 years ago)
Yep some idiot decided to mark all the answers on the sheets with the questions on and not the answer sheet. So he didn't have time to fill out the answer sheet in the end. :tongue:

Poor guy :frown: sort of his own fault though :erm:

:eek: OUCH!

Schoolboy error :no: shamed. Awkward. Was he an EM-er or PPEist?
Reply 2935
Wheat, well this is going to be fun for you to read. Ah Hufflepuff, where's a wand when you need it :wink:

Good ta know. I am the next musical genius, Beethoven eat your heart out.

Spoiler

I see, nawh I knows! html needs to sort it's act out and get with all languages. But I see... I forget that other people can/will read and see this. Oops.

Major effort I know, bull**** does seem to run quite freely from people's minds :smile: I jest. I'm sure Trinity is not quite so amazing or attractive as Merton but good nonetheless amazing

I also play the ukelele guitar :colone:
Ha well just to let you know, guitarists are far better and more attractive

Wellz, you really can diss maths, classic one being... "there is no point to any of this, when amz I everz gna use this in real life lyk" nicht zu perfekt

Erm except not really seeing as the deadline has passed, it's Cambridge oh and... it is such an irrelevant course. Nonononono Sociology is nothing like economics and far inferior! okay maybe there are some crossovers between behavioral but I'd rather torture myself with Maths than psychology urghk. :biggrin: *rant over*

Oh really now, how"lovely"? :sexface:

So you'd come to the other side for me. :h: Nawhs, dats so cute. Awkward how you're not my type thoughs

Spoiler

Yea thats just awkward to read.. why would you do that. RAVENCLAW FTW :biggrin:

Yea other languages.. like music.. :/ its not that bad though, and really I'm rather impressed with the number of things on the TSR reply function, many other forums have nothing like it, especially work related ones (The Open University forums are actually appalling).
I knowes, though I think really they skip over them and don't read them and.. stuff.. or at least I tell myself that.

Haha owch. I replied anyway, a few days late.. telling of the only thing I've really had an issue with. Laundry. My laundry bin got stolen in first week which was very upsetting and the laundry machine hates me. (yes yes, I'm sure Merton has awesome laundry :/ )But apart from that.. it was all good.

Hahathe uke is for people who kind think they might like to play guitar but don't have 6 fingers so can't hold all the strings at the same time :biggrin: Pfft, you know guitars aren't as sexy.

Yea... but it's really rather wrong.. I for one don't actually see how people get by without calculus.. I do sit in the car going.. hmm well if acl'n is constant, say y=x.. then.. yada yada and do maths at traffic lights and stuff. Great for the concentration :/ Not so good for the little children you run over.

Exactly? That was the point about sociology, it's Cam's way of trying to be like Oxford, they even changed the name of the course from PSP to PPS to make it sound more like PPE because all the cool kids (in that field) want to take PPE and Cam wants to steal some candidates.

Oh, well.. I would :wink: hahaha nooo, he was just lovely.

Haha don't worry, I needed an excuse for liking women and you presented yourself :tongue:

wowww..... that sucks.

one girl didn't come... :s-smilie: but otherwise nothing noteworthy happened
Reply 2937
Original post by mr.november
Had a mock interview today with three of my teachers.

Walked in and my teacher was wearing a plastic viking helmet and asked me 'if you were the judge would you let me where this helmet in court?'

Hilarious.

I'm not going to lie.. interviews just aren't that weird. You get the odd kooky one (apparently) but literally I just got normal questions...
Reply 2938
Original post by fluteflute

Original post by fluteflute
It depends if they can keep it up until October...

[judgemental comment] (because I don't think either of them are the type for LDRs, they'll get distracted by other people too easily...)
[/judgemental comment]

*Had a 9 month, 7000 mile LDR... then she cheated*
Original post by JMusson
I'm not going to lie.. interviews just aren't that weird. You get the odd kooky one (apparently) but literally I just got normal questions...

Wait, what course are you doing?

Latest

Trending

Trending