this year, early offers were out in feb

everyone else in mid march
Original post by infernalcradle
this year, early offers were out in feb

everyone else in mid march

I thought they started interviewing in March :confused:
Original post by IamBeowulf
I thought they started interviewing in March :confused:

early offers are for those who get full marks in both the pre interview and interview stage

however they do interview all the way into march and people in march do still get offers.....one girl on the course was the final person to be interviewed and she still got an offer

the interviews start in early jan....
Reply 884

early offers are for those who get full marks in both the pre interview and interview stage

however they do interview all the way into march and people in march do still get offers.....one girl on the course was the final person to be interviewed and she still got an offer

the interviews start in early jan....

How are you finding BM6???
Original post by tobnot
How are you finding BM6???

BM6 is awesome, it's a lot of work though, more even than the BM5 people....

however I wouldn't have it any other way tbh cos we build such a good foundation for the rest of our degree by doing it
Reply 886
BM6 is awesome, it's a lot of work though, more even than the BM5 people....

however I wouldn't have it any other way tbh cos we build such a good foundation for the rest of our degree by doing it

How do you finance the extra year?

What do you learn in the extra year?
Original post by Besakt
How do you finance the extra year?

What do you learn in the extra year?

you finance the extra year the same way you finance the other 5 years....student loan all the way :biggrin:

you essentially do a bit of what you did at A level, a bit of what the BM5 are currently doing and you also learn how to write essays etc. properly....as such, when you get into BM5....you already know most of your first semester cos of BM6 and you can write essays etc. easily
when do we get our interviews anyone?
Reply 889
Original post by kurdishboy94

when do we get our interviews anyone?

If you get an interview it'll be January-March
Original post by tobnot
If you get an interview it'll be January-March

When will we be notified for these interviews do i need to wait for a long time and just put my head down and revise or just wait a couple more weeks or something to get like some notification. and can soton give people rejections before like interviews or is it everyone gets interviews like bradford?
Reply 891

When will we be notified for these interviews do i need to wait for a long time and just put my head down and revise or just wait a couple more weeks or something to get like some notification. and can soton give people rejections before like interviews or is it everyone gets interviews like bradford?

I'm sure it depends on the individual application! Yeah they make rejections before interview, I think it's something like 200 get interviewed, 45 offers and 30 places. Bearing in mind that there are probably 700-800 people applying.

they make plenty of rejections before interview and then plenty more after interview.....like every other medschool really...

but my advice would be to forget about it...get your head down and focus on your academics, if you get an interview, be happy and start preparing, and I'll be happy to help you with that....

ps. which part of kurdistan are you from?
they make plenty of rejections before interview and then plenty more after interview.....like every other medschool really...

but my advice would be to forget about it...get your head down and focus on your academics, if you get an interview, be happy and start preparing, and I'll be happy to help you with that....

ps. which part of kurdistan are you from?

thanks that helps me out alot.

i am an iraqi kurd half from baghdad and half from a city in the kurdish region.
thanks that helps me out alot.

i am an iraqi kurd half from baghdad and half from a city in the kurdish region.

kl beans....that city wouldn't be slemani by anychance would it?
kl beans....that city wouldn't be slemani by anychance would it?

lol close i am neighbors with that city i am from koysanjak why?
lol close i am neighbors with that city i am from koysanjak why?

haha, just wondering....cos I'm from slemani myself
haha, just wondering....cos I'm from slemani myself

wow man what a small world its good to meet a fellow kurd man. choni kaka
wow man what a small world its good to meet a fellow kurd man. choni kaka

haha, I know...

zor bashm, to choni?

feel free to PM me when you get your interview and I'll help as much as I can
haha, I know...

zor bashm, to choni?

feel free to PM me when you get your interview and I'll help as much as I can

zor supas kaka, you have helped me alot enshallah when i get a interview we will talk till then xwahafiz jeznatish la piroz be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending