The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by ebam_uk
To be fair they are still sorting out sumer intership applications, ( had my summer internship phone interview last week). I would guess reviewing of spring week apps would be lower down the list...

Isn't that what I said?
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I'm guessing you've applied to MS and BC? You go to UCL don't you?

Yes and yes :smile:
Original post by I'mSet
Literally no way these have started reading applications yet. They get through FT and Summer internships first.

I spoke to a MS graduate recruiter and she confirmed they have already started looking through Spring Week apps!
does nomura only offer spring internships for female students?

Apparently so.

Isn't it ironic, now there's gender diversity in trying to promote women in the industry.
Has anyone seen BNPPs essay that they require?
Original post by Marc Fiorano
Apparently so.

Isn't it ironic, now there's gender diversity in trying to promote women in the industry.

thanks for the reply, but I did some searching and discovered that they offer a 3 day programme that is open to both male and female students.

Do you know if the big 4 offer SW internships?
can someone PLEASE send me the link for the morgan stanley application page? Im going round in circles. thanks
Original post by woods.vanessa
Yes and yes :smile:

cool, which divisions?
cool, which divisions?

For MS it's not division specific it's just for front office so you rotate around IB, S+T, Asset Management etc which is quite good because I'm not sure what area I'd like to work in.
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot

Yeah! What does it even mean :s
Reply 310
Am I the only one who have problem with my application to MS? When I try to fill in my uni and major in the drop down menu the name of my uni appears (great) but I can't click it, WTF? Works neither in Chrome, Safari or Firefox so it shouldn't be the browser. Anyone that has the same experience?:confused:
Original post by Raphael_R
Am I the only one who have problem with my application to MS? When I try to fill in my uni and major in the drop down menu the name of my uni appears (great) but I can't click it, WTF? Works neither in Chrome, Safari or Firefox so it shouldn't be the browser. Anyone that has the same experience?:confused:

Yea I had the same issue. Type up the whole name of your uni as you can see it in the drop down menu (instead of clicking it). Same with major.

I had a real pain uploading my CV as well with MS. Finally ended up just copy pasting it the space given instead of attaching a document because how bad the formatting became after attaching.
Reply 312

what's this?
Original post by goape
HSBC do 1st year internships I think.

Retail Banking though. :s-smilie: Better than nothing I guess.
Original post by 24craigour
Retail Banking though. :s-smilie: Better than nothing I guess.

I wouldn't agree with that.

Investment banking > private banking > nothing >>> retail banking.
Hey guys,

I hope your applications are going well, for those of you looking for a summer internship you should check out the conference in my signature. This year we have nine summer internships for applicants of the conference which is a great opportunity for non-penultimate year students to gain some experience at some world class firms!

Feel free to message me with any questions or post in the thread I started (In this forum)
Is Lehman Brothers running a spring programme this year? Can't find info about it anywhere.
Reply 317
Original post by Harry S Truman
Is Lehman Brothers running a spring programme this year? Can't find info about it anywhere.

LOOOOL
Original post by Harry S Truman

You will find out when you reach the year 2008 in your history course
You will find out when you reach the year 2008 in your history course

No spoilers, plz. I've only just gotten to Thatcher and I want to go into the twenty years after her knowing as little as possible.

Latest

Trending

Trending