Episode 5 spoilers...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I NEED IT TO BE WEDNESDAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:
Original post by Skip_Snip

Is that why Kurt's voice is so high? :P

OK, let me get this straight:
1)yes, it makes everyone higher. it could well be skys messing up with the speed

2)what is with your obession with his high voice?
in speaking terms: Chris and Kurt both have a high voice. Kurts has a camp edge to it which Chris's doesn't
in singing terms: Yes they both have a high singing voice but they also have good low registers. Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_iYLv4lkA that at the beginning is Chris. no computerisation or anything!
Reply 8802
Original post by museobsessed
OK, let me get this straight:
1)yes, it makes everyone higher. it could well be skys messing up with the speed

2)what is with your obession with his high voice?
in speaking terms: Chris and Kurt both have a high voice. Kurts has a camp edge to it which Chris's doesn't
in singing terms: Yes they both have a high singing voice but they also have good low registers. Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_iYLv4lkA that at the beginning is Chris. no computerisation or anything!

PREACH!

Also, they actually sound higher on the show anyway. Was something we noticed at Glee Live. Take Cory (plays Finn) his normal speaking voice is actually deeper than what you hear on the TV.. And his singing voice is too (it's a lot better) but I think they make him talk/sing higher on the show to try to make him sound a bit younger.. Or it's just how it come across on the TV..
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
PREACH!

Also, they actually sound higher on the show anyway. Was something we noticed at Glee Live. Take Cory (plays Finn) his normal speaking voice is actually deeper than what you hear on the TV.. And his singing voice is too (it's a lot better) but I think they make him talk/sing higher on the show to try to make him sound a bit younger.. Or it's just how it come across on the TV..

I vouch for that. I was shocked by Cory. So much better singing and it was lower. Definitely
Reply 8804
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
Your sig= genius :biggrin:

Thank you. :redface:

Love yours too.. :biggrin:

Hmmm... Going to have to change it on Wednesday though...
Reply 8805
I vouch for that. I was shocked by Cory. So much better singing and it was lower. Definitely

:yes:

It was a hell of a lot sexier as well...

Jessie's Girl :daydreaming:

Are we going to go again next year? Pretty please? I'm actually going to start saving up for it now...
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:yes:

It was a hell of a lot sexier as well...

Jessie's Girl :daydreaming:

Are we going to go again next year? Pretty please? I'm actually going to start saving up for it now...

grrrrl, of course we're going next year. do you think i'd actually miss it?
Reply 8807
grrrrl, of course we're going next year. do you think i'd actually miss it?

IT'S ON! :woo:
OMGOMG I found

Spoiler

from West Side Story, safe to say: I jizzed everywhere!! I hope they don't trim the songs for the tv perfomance :biggrin: Well the second I mentioned is already trimmed, but I like the first more :P

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8809
OK, ok, ok.. I have a load of spoilers...

A leaked video of a full song performance:

Spoiler

An actual leaked scene. A Klaine one.

Spoiler

And now the things diamonddust and I are currently dying over.

There are some new gifs and screencaps out which are far too epic...
But yes. If you like Klaine then I must put a warning. This spoiler may cause death. I know they killed me.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8810
Can't sleep... Despite having very strong cold/flu medicine that is supposed to knock me out...

So have watched Britney/Brittany, Never Been Kissed, Furt, Special Education, A Very Glee Christmas (mainly for Baby It's Cold Outside :tongue: ), Silly Love Songs, and Blame It on the Alcohol.

Saving Sexy for tomorrow... And I'm going to turn my laptop off but Original Song is on my iPod so I'm probably going to watch it before I go to sleep...

And there is nothing else left for me to say except everything is Klaine and nothing hurts. :daydreaming:

Oh and mother****ing Warblers! :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Chris Colfer backs Kurtofsky :P

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/glees-chris-colfer-season-3-the-first-time
^ Spoilers within
(edited 12 years ago)
So excited for Glee :nutcase:
Original post by cpdavis
So excited for Glee :nutcase:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8814

Spoiler

Spoiler

You need to put a spoiler warning in that post. That article is full of spoilers and there are people in this thread who are trying to avoid spoilers. :smile:
And the other post is also a spoiler.

Here's the thread for open spoiler discussion if you can't be bothered with using spoiler tags in here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1792055

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan
You need to put a spoiler warning in that post. That article is full of spoilers and there are people in this thread who are trying to avoid spoilers. :smile:
And the other post is also a spoiler

Cripes, it was a bit thoughtless of me, so I added spoiler tags to my first post :smile: Not the link though as it's people's choice to click or not, so I added a warning :P

Original post by Hravan
Here's the thread for open spoiler discussion if you can't be bothered with using spoiler tags

I added them, but only as you asked so nicely :wink:
Chris Colfer backs Kurtofsky :P

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/glees-chris-colfer-season-3-the-first-time
^ Spoilers within

Tbh, the person who wrote the article has a HUGE Kurtofsky bias and Chris clarified that he just thought the storyline would be interesting on twitter. I'd actually hazard a guess that he was just being polite or looking at it from a dramatic POV as considering his real life experience with bullies and how uncomfortable he was a few months back watching the locker room scene, I wouldn't think that he seriously considered Kurtofsky as a viable option. That would be the one thing that would stop me watching Glee as it just makes me feel so uncomfortable. I keep saying that I don't think Glee realised just how far they took the bullying. It went from bullying to borderline (if that!) sexual harassment. That's why I can't buy Karofsky's redemption. Karofsky doesn't get to terrorise Kurt like that, apologise and then end up in a relationship with Kurt. He doesn't deserve Kurt. In real life, you'd be too terrified to be in the same room as someone like Karofsky. I think it sends out such a harmful message. I'm not saying Karofsky should be unhappy or feel guilty, if he's truly sorry for what he did to Kurt, then great. I LOVE Max Adler and I could even be fine with Kurt taking Karofsky under his wing and being friendly but a RELATIONSHIP? That crosses a line for me. How on Earth can Kurt feel comfortable or safe with all the memories of what Karofsky did to him?
Sorry but I will NEVER be ok with Kurt/Karofsky.

Spoiler involving Karofsky for upcoming episode

Spoiler

The whole Christmas album is available to listen to online :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: -jizzes everywhere-

Spoiler

I want Xmas nooowww!!!
Reply 8818
I need this t-shirt:

That's all...
I might buy that t-shirt for my bf as a joke gift :P

Quick Reply

Latest