Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Mine neither @puddle

@craig was your interview on the 12th too? :smile:
Original post by Im A Bear

Mine neither @puddle

@craig was your interview on the 12th too? :smile:

It is on the 12th, indeed! I'm quite looking forward to going now... BSMS seems so much more lovely now that I've saturated my brain with their course etc. :tongue:
Reply 282
Yes BSMS seems so amazing, plus all those exams will help make sure I don't slack all year then fail at the end :redface:
Original post by realm
All As at AS, 11 or 12A*.. and predicted A*A*A*/A*A*A
:smile:

WOW! i do not have that :/ i have no chance :'(
Hi did anyone else get an email before they sent the interview details asking whether you wanted a campus tour?
Original post by wannabeadoctor
they also give you an email or a phone number to ring so you can confirm that you can make it on that date!

I think I need to change the date of my interview - on my email it didn't give a specific number, do you think you could give it to me so I can ring them? thankss :smile: x
Original post by righthanded5

Original post by righthanded5
Has anyone whose ucas was sent off on 12th october or later recieved an interview yet?
Please let me know... im getting worried now :frown:

I know it's easy for me to say, but only a very small minority have interviews up to yet. There is still lots more time to receive an interview; there's nothing worth worrying over yet.
Reply 287
Got my interview notification today!! :biggrin: Was doubting my application up until today
Reply 288
Original post by ASB31
Did you get your email on friday? i only got one asking about the tour and replied saying yes didnt say anything about the date or ringing to confirming.

That's the same for me
Reply 289
any internationals with interview yet?
Reply 290
what time are you all getting these e-mails?
Original post by ASB31
Did you get your email on friday? i only got one asking about the tour and replied saying yes didnt say anything about the date or ringing to confirming.

I got the email on wednesday. well if you have given a reply about the tour an official email with the date and time of the interview and the tour should get to you soon.
or may be you could inquire with the admission office if you dont hear from them by tuesday..
Original post by CraigKirk
It is on the 12th, indeed! I'm quite looking forward to going now... BSMS seems so much more lovely now that I've saturated my brain with their course etc. :tongue:

Gosh ur looking forward to the interview!!! I am so freaked out that the date is so soon, and i dont want to mess it up coz i really wanna go to BSMS. :frown:
Reply 293
Original post by wannabeadoctor
Gosh ur looking forward to the interview!!! I am so freaked out that the date is so soon, and i dont want to mess it up coz i really wanna go to BSMS. :frown:

I'm scared it's so soon too :eek: but on the interview it said we weren't guaranteed another interview slot if we couldn't make this one so we can't even put it off till later!
Reply 294
I'm scared it's so soon too :eek: but on the interview it said we weren't guaranteed another interview slot if we couldn't make this one so we can't even put it off till later!

dude if you have an interview screw everything else and go. this is a life altering decision. why would you want to reschedule?
Reply 295
Interview on the 16th. 2nd time applicant, and finally an interview :smile:
Reply 296
Original post by AGM
Interview on the 16th. 2nd time applicant, and finally an interview :smile:

congrats, when did you receive invite and are you home/intl?
Reply 297
Original post by .eXe
dude if you have an interview screw everything else and go. this is a life altering decision. why would you want to reschedule?

Spent too long preparing for BMAT, didn't realise I'd have an interview so soon! Really happy though :biggrin: rescheduling coulda given a bit more preparation time.. I left it all a lil late
Reply 298
I'm blatently on the rejection pile, waiting to be sent out in batch.
Reply 299
Original post by .eXe
congrats, when did you receive invite and are you home/intl?

I'm a home student. Received an invite on friday, and a slot on today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending