The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Lol! Is that from our election campaigns? I remember that.

And the crude tactics we all employed.

It was indeed. :awesome:

You updated the front post with the episode links yet?

Also anyone played the new Adventure game?
It was a 2 week ban to sort some personal stuff. Throw the mutineers overboard, I say.

:sad:

I told you all.
It was a 2 week ban to sort some personal stuff. Throw the mutineers overboard, I say.

:sad:

So how long are you back for?
Reply 7103
Original post by SirMasterKey
Also anyone played the new Adventure game?

After the 3rd Adventure Game I started getting bored of them as the mini-games were the same and same after a while started to annoy me. I might download this new one as I want to learn about how the Rutan Hosts are portrayed as the last thing I read about the Rutans was a Quick Read Doctor Who book called the Sontaran Games which featured my favourite Doctor of them all, David Tennant.
Original post by chernid

Original post by chernid
After the 3rd Adventure Game I started getting bored of them as the mini-games were the same and same after a while started to annoy me. I might download this new one as I want to learn about how the Rutan Hosts are portrayed as the last thing I read about the Rutans was a Quick Read Doctor Who book called the Sontaran Games which featured my favourite Doctor of them all, David Tennant.

The Adventure games are terrible far too hard to play and i wish they just did the adventure as episodes so you could watch them because it is such a waste of money by the BBC!!!

What is everyone's favourite Paul McGann adventure?-mine's The Cyber Seas of Rhye/The Cyberlords of Time.
Reply 7105
My favourite one's Doctor Who: The Movie as it came out the year I was born.
Original post by chernid

Original post by chernid
My favourite one's Doctor Who: The Movie as it came out the year I was born.

i have just seen the official eighth doctor regeneration clip on youtube in HD it's cool and the episode it's from is better than the movie
Original post by Dalek1099
i have just seen the official eighth doctor regeneration clip on youtube in HD it's cool and the episode it's from is better than the movie

There isn't an official one as it was never filmed. What with the show cancelled and then the period for the end of the 8th Doctor's timeline (the Time War) never shown.

There isn't an official one as it was never filmed. What with the show cancelled and then the period for the end of the 8th Doctor's timeline (the Time War) never shown.

They were officially made on the internet but not released on TV by a company called ESE Productions.
They were officially made on the internet but not released on TV by a company called ESE Productions.

Link?

I've just found from a brief search that they created the 8th Doctor's adventures and edited it some of the other doctor's episodes, or merged them into mega episodes.

Link?

I've just found from a brief search that they created the 8th Doctor's adventures and edited it some of the other doctor's episodes, or merged them into mega episodes.

the data on that link isn't too good but for information about the episodes they make just go on humanhorrormovie's channel on youtube and that channel is part of ESE Productions.

the data on that link isn't too good but for information about the episodes they make just go on humanhorrormovie's channel on youtube and that channel is part of ESE Productions.

why the neg it's important information about high quality versions of the 8th doctors adventures and i love the time war.
I have a space themed disco on Friday and am taking it as an opportunity to dress up as Doctor Who :biggrin:
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I have a space themed disco on Friday and am taking it as an opportunity to dress up as Doctor Who :biggrin:

which one? and we demand pics!
Original post by Lantana
which one? and we demand pics!

11th ^_^

11th ^_^

By the way Doctor Who is the show's title not the character's name it's often credited wrong aswell.Who would go around with a question in their title?
11th ^_^

Was the costume hard to find? If you think about it clothes wise, I think the 9ths would be the easier to find. I'm sure you'll look great.

By the way Doctor Who is the show's title not the character's name it's often credited wrong aswell.Who would go around with a question in their title?

Why the 3 neg reps?I corrected someone for them forgetting what the doctor calls himself it's the doctor not doctor who,that's the show title.
Why the 3 neg reps?I corrected someone for them forgetting what the doctor calls himself it's the doctor not doctor who,that's the show title.

He was credited as Doctor Who in the credits for YEARS. That's where the neg reps are coming from.
I reckon I'll go through Series 1-6 after Christmas. Found this, which I'd totally forgotten about:

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
That's where the neg reps are coming from.

Nah, I negged for his sig. Gives me a headache.

Latest

Trending

Trending