The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Daydreaming the best way to pass time and achieve happiness whilst doing absolutely nothing (okay, lots of thinking :P).
Reply 2
Original post by joy12
Daydreaming the best way to pass time and achieve happiness whilst doing absolutely nothing (okay, lots of thinking :P).
Very true. :yep:

Welcome to the daydreaming society! :daydreaming:
Reply 3
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Very true. :yep:

Welcome to the daydreaming society! :daydreaming:

Thanks, we need to keep this thread active :smile:!
Reply 4
I love to look out the window and daydream during car or train journeys :daydreaming:
Also I have been teased many times for apparantly staring at someone when actually I'm not registering them at all, just thinking hard about something :colondollar:
Reply 5
This Society pretty much describes my entire existence during high school...

Oh gone are the days of staring out of the window and blanking out the drone of my math teacher. Now I'm at college Trying to avoid daydreaming as much. :P

What kind of things do you guys like to dream about? Anything in particular? :smile:
this is perfect.
Reply 7
Original post by KyranCurry
This Society pretty much describes my entire existence during high school...

Oh gone are the days of staring out of the window and blanking out the drone of my math teacher. Now I'm at college Trying to avoid daydreaming as much. :P

What kind of things do you guys like to dream about? Anything in particular? :smile:

Mostly random stuff, what-if's or wondering about other people in the lecture halls

And a current personal favourite: how a certain someone and I could possibly end up under some mistletoe at Christmas :colone:

You?
Reply 8
Original post by Spectrum~
Mostly random stuff, what-if's or wondering about other people in the lecture halls

And a current personal favourite: how a certain someone and I could possibly end up under some mistletoe at Christmas :colone:

You?

I usually dream about what's going on the world, why, could I help change it in the future? Also about my own future, who I want to be, how I'll bring up my children, who will I meet in the future.

And then just a load of random stuff that pops into my head. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Anyone feel like they're on a complelely different level to some people because we day dream so much and miss out on the convo?!
Reply 10
I am fond of this girl and mostly I day dream about being with her lol
Original post by hoodboilu4
Anyone feel like they're on a complelely different level to some people because we day dream so much and miss out on the convo?!

I usually don't even realise there is a conversation going on around me. :tongue:
Reply 12
I daydream most of the time, I love it :daydreaming: My daydreams are pretty imaginative too :h:
i daydream all t'time it elps me get frew colege an it dont use up much o me small brain! :biggrin:
me too all the time, can u guess what bout :colone:
Reply 15
Does anyone else daydream about what their future children's lives will be like? :colondollar:.
Reply 16
Original post by Nephilim
Does anyone else daydream about what their future children's lives will be like? :colondollar:.

Yes! lol
Reply 17
Well it's really nice to see that daydreaming has some degree of precedence within TSR, I hope this society continues to grow! :awesome:

Does anybody enjoy daydreaming about what they dreamt about whilst asleep? That's often been the subject of my daydreaming lately :daydreaming:
Reply 18
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Well it's really nice to see that daydreaming has some degree of precedence within TSR, I hope this society continues to grow! :awesome:

Does anybody enjoy daydreaming about what they dreamt about whilst asleep? That's often been the subject of my daydreaming lately :daydreaming:

Of course, if I am able to recall my dream, plus if it is really awesome.
Now this is the thread for me! Daydreaming became like a second nature to me, I do it all the time. A friend has even commented on how my face and eyes look lost or stoned because I space out so many times :lol:

This thread :yy: :daydreaming:
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest